Player Pics

Comments

• ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    I thought the Owl was Maya's symbol?

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• The Black Boar and the Snowy Owl are animals associated to Sarapis, yes.
  • Shirszae said:
    Her owl was the Great Grey Owl, Sarapis has the Snowy Owl.
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    You need to make more appearances to raise public awareness and all that

• @Skye Maybe you should run an awareness drive. "Walk for the Owl and Boar". 

• Sena said:
    Shirszae said:
    Her owl was the Great Grey Owl, Sarapis has the Snowy Owl.
    I approve of the way your parents raised you.
  • @Sarapis : I'ma going to rub moss into that tattoo when I see you at Vegas. I just care for you that much.
  • OceanaOceana North Sea
    That blue sky... that can't be real? Also, batteries are your preferred bribe? @Mishgul
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    Oceana said:
    That blue sky... that can't be real? Also, batteries are your preferred bribe? @Mishgul
    No batteries, no power!

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • Who's who in those pics? 

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
    edited July 2015
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    I'm the brown guy

-

As drawn by Shayde
  • Skye said:
    You need to make more appearances to raise public awareness and all that
    Guys, guys, guys, he has a freaking temple just go to it!
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    edited July 2015
    Sarapis said:
    @Achilles I had some durian pudding with @Ruth and @Skye in Singapore and really didn't think it was that bad! I kind of enjoyed it.
    It tastes good (so does stinky tofu now that we are talking about smelly foods) but its notorious for its smell, isn't durian banned in public places in Singapore?  

• SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    edited July 2015
    you can order durian pudding and stuff at restaurants. You just can't travel around with durians. Large spikey fruit being not travel safe in such a densely populated country.

One of my biggest peeves while working in retail were the people who would buy those durian pastries from the foodstalls in the basement and walk around looking at things while not only stinking of durian but getting their fingers all sticky with durian paste. It was not only disgusting but a source of unquantifiable anxiety and agitation amongst the sales assistants. Because you know the 'you break it you buy it' is all but impossible to enforce, doubly so for an asian (worse: Japanese) department store.

Those are bloody 300-500 dollar bags that you bloody can't afford anyway, you window-shopping scrub, why don't you keep your stinking mitts in the food department and wash your hands before you go above the first floor?

Rangor is behind the camera.

-

As drawn by Shayde
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    Oh, sorry, I saw the hair and was like. THAT IS RANGOR. ALSO GIVE ME THAT DOG
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• I'm not angry, I'm just disappointed. - dog probably.
  • James Franco drunk.