Player Pics

Comments

• Yeah I was in T.oronto for a music festival that got cancelled. We had dinner and hung out a bit before I trekked back to the USA

• Cooper said:
    Just moved from Iowa to Plano, Tx. This was my "I just left Iowa selfie":
    I had that exact same face when I left the sea of corn.
  • @Kinilan : Oh, outside Eaton center. I was watching the boob shakin' burlesque performance on Church St.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Cooper said:
    Prepare for shit traffic and shit people. Jsyn.
    Huh. Neat.
  • @Kinilan : Oh, outside Eaton center. I was watching the boob shakin' burlesque performance on Church St.
    In the middle of the rain? In the middle of gay pride?
  • KelloniusKellonius Cape Girardeau, Missouri
    Ahmet said:
    Cooper said:
    Prepare for shit traffic and shit people. Jsyn.
    Still better than Iowa.
  • So far the traffic hasn't been any worse than Des Moines, assuming you completely bypass the major road/highway/interstates/whatever they call them here. I haven't done a lot of driving between 8-10am and 5-6pm though. The expressways are a godsend, as are the u-turn only lanes. Makes it very easy to get around.

The people I've interacted with so far have been pleasant, but I can definitely tell there are some that are going to annoy me. Good experience so far.

• Cooper said:
    So far the traffic hasn't been any worse than Des Moines, assuming you completely bypass the major road/highway/interstates/whatever they call them here. I haven't done a lot of driving between 8-10am and 5-6pm though. The expressways are a godsend, as are the u-turn only lanes. Makes it very easy to get around.

The people I've interacted with so far have been pleasant, but I can definitely tell there are some that are going to annoy me. Good experience so far.

635, 30, 183, 121, 114 and George Bush are all bitches from 7-10 and 4-6 M-F, pretty much guaranteed. Assuming no accidents, if your map says 30 minutes to get somewhere, plan for an 1:15 trip.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    edited June 2015
    Atalkez said:
    Cooper said:
    So far the traffic hasn't been any worse than Des Moines, assuming you completely bypass the major road/highway/interstates/whatever they call them here. I haven't done a lot of driving between 8-10am and 5-6pm though. The expressways are a godsend, as are the u-turn only lanes. Makes it very easy to get around.

635, 30, 183, 121, 114 and George Bush are all bitches from 7-10 and 4-6 M-F, pretty much guaranteed. Assuming no accidents, if your map says 30 minutes to get somewhere, plan for an 1:15 trip.
    GB, I30, 35 are all terrible for morning/mid-evening travel, just whatever you do, avoid the Dallas Mixmaster during those times. Don't do it. No matter how you may need to get somewhere, find another route. 

EDIT: Take the tollways when you can. The prices aren't unreasonable, and the speed limits are higher + no traffic. Not to mention they're not idiots when it comes to dealing with accidents and/or construction work.
    Huh. Neat.
  • Kinilan said:
    @Kinilan : Oh, outside Eaton center. I was watching the boob shakin' burlesque performance on Church St.
    In the middle of the rain? In the middle of gay pride?
    Naw, was warm and rainless on Friday night. The burlesque performance was part of pride. 

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • Kinilan said:
    I'm in the middle of the 6 and it's pissing rain so I duck into a hotel lobby, grab a paper and wait it out.

when suddenly

<snip>

Me to Self: "Yo I think I seen that NOiCE cammelback before."
    Self to Me: "For reals son. And that glorious beard?"
    Us begins to summon the Overlord in the middle of Toronto.

this looks suspiciously like the doubletree on chestnut I was staying at 2 weeks ago
  • Jadys said:
    Stuff about hair.

But the ride was worth it. 

Bad hair. Unfortunate. Got it. But, uh, what's that in the background?

• Alaskar said:
    Jadys said:
    Stuff about hair.

But the ride was worth it. 

Bad hair. Unfortunate. Got it. But, uh, what's that in the background?
    2015 Mustang GT 50th Anniversary Edition. Love it. 
  • I bet. My wife bought her 2013 like 4 months before the 2015 models began being leaked, and we've both been kind of upset about it. They're gorgeous cars.

Needless to say, I'm a bit jelly though. Dem '15's so sweet.

• Alaskar said:
    I bet. My wife bought her 2013 like 4 months before the 2015 models began being leaked, and we've both been kind of upset about it. They're gorgeous cars.

Needless to say, I'm a bit jelly though. Dem '15's so sweet.
    I love mustangs. I have two older models, one of which is currently in pieces in my garage being restored. I wasn't sold on the '15 at first. But when Ford offered $50 just to test drive, figured why not, and I fell in love with it. They know how to get you. 
  • Kerria said:

I got a new wig, one that's supposed to be more like the hair of the tattoo I have, I like it.

my sister lived a fight with me, and I ended up with a scratch on my eyeball. (She has the black eye.)

im ready to be a pirate now! After all, you can't be a pirate with all of your parts!
    You have the hair and the patch, you have every reason to be a real pirate now!
  • KenwayKenway San Francisco
    Notice how -she- looks great in all of the shots...

- Limb Counter - Fracture Relapsing -
    "Honestly, I just love that it counts limbs." - Mizik Corten
  • Kenway said:
    Notice how -she- looks great in all of the shots...
    Your hair is a mess. :D.