Player Pics

Comments

• If you're buying I'll come.
  • Kenneth from 30Rock
  • Ahmet said:
    Tbh seftin you could be 15 or 12 I can't tell.

• Year or two ago, when you could see my face
    nick.jpg 129.4K
  • @Verrucht : Aquasphere Kayenne goggles detected.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • @Verrucht : Aquasphere Kayenne goggles detected.
    You are very much correct, sir.

• I use the same pair but black/green, they are awesomesauce.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • Saeva said:
    So I was gone all last week and returned to Colorado for a very overdue visit with a lot of friends and loved ones. It super refreshed my wee heart to be there.
    I was so fortunate to have gotten a chance to hang out with one of the most awesomest Achaeans ever - @Aepas! We went with a little crew up to Glenwood Springs and hiked up to the Hanging Lakes. Talk about gorgeous!
     (And while I know there are more of you that I did not have a chance to meet with this time, I"ll be back before too long, I'd say, and we'll meet the next time around when it's not raining so much!)

<pics and stuff here>

You guys didn't even invite me. I'm insulted! Aepas even knows I'm here too </3

• Antidas said:
    Saeva said:
    So I was gone all last week and returned to Colorado for a very overdue visit with a lot of friends and loved ones. It super refreshed my wee heart to be there.
    I was so fortunate to have gotten a chance to hang out with one of the most awesomest Achaeans ever - @Aepas! We went with a little crew up to Glenwood Springs and hiked up to the Hanging Lakes. Talk about gorgeous!
     (And while I know there are more of you that I did not have a chance to meet with this time, I"ll be back before too long, I'd say, and we'll meet the next time around when it's not raining so much!)

<pics and stuff here>

You guys didn't even invite me. I'm insulted! Aepas even knows I'm here too </3
    I know! I knew you were there! I wanted to see Ainya too! But things were all kinds of hectic and I was all over the place. I will return!

• Seftin said:
    If you're buying I'll come.
    Deal. Poke me on skype.
  • Gah, that's bigger than I intended. Oh well, I don't know how to fix it. :confounded: 

• edited June 2015
    Damn the reception in far north west Australia. See below for actual post. 
  • @Karai what's this 'pic on the floor' thing? You just like floors or? :p
  • edited June 2015
    Rekhyr said:
    @Karai what's this 'pic on the floor' thing? You just like floors or? :p
    Short answer is that I'D RATHER NOT HAVE TO EXPLAIN MYSELF.

But otherwise, ummm. Just sorta happens. I'll even be on the sofa and then suddenly I'm sitting all weird on the floor; yeah, I have furniture. Shocking. Wish I had a better answer for you. Maybe it's the acoustics?
  • She likes being different.

Let her be different. 

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Karai said:
    Rekhyr said:
    @Karai what's this 'pic on the floor' thing? You just like floors or? :p
    Short answer is that I'D RATHER NOT HAVE TO EXPLAIN MYSELF.

But otherwise, ummm. Just sorta happens. I'll even be on the sofa and then suddenly I'm sitting all weird on the floor; yeah, I have furniture. Shocking. Wish I had a better answer for you. Maybe it's the acoustics?
    I believe you have furniture as much as I believe you have a pair of jeans with knees.

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    My question is, which one of you is the corpulent atavian girl?
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    I have so much love for @Jurixe's glasses! Plug frames are so pretty.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."