Player Pics

Comments

• Dunn said:
    Was looking through the other pictures I took/had taken of me yesterday and they all seem so pensive. I am staring at Canada here. Probably thinking of finding @Kinilan.

@Dunn says in a pensive voice, "Kinilan lives in an ocean... an ocean of trees... Wtf"

• Santar said:
    I know you guys have been missing me.

Eh, that's not @Santar. No cats or crocs anywhere to be seen.

• KatzchenKatzchen Mhaldor
    @Atalkez those new glasses make you look a little wide. :chuffed: 

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

• KatzchenKatzchen Mhaldor
    @Adaele I want to say you're adorable, but I worry that it sounds creepy and I can't tell if you're under 18 or not. Also nice shirt. :pleased: 

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

• @Katzchen not creepy at all! Thank you! <3  and yes. I am above 18. That was taken a couple years ago. I'm 23. :)
  • Ugh.. Ugh... to much adorableness...

Quick, someone post a neckbeard.
  • AthelasAthelas Cape Town South Africa
    @sarapis I'm in Cape Town If you plan on enjoying some of the wine here, let me know.
  • Verrucht said:

Non-Achaean friend, @Dragonknight, Verrucht and @Saeva at Bargetto Winery in Santa Cruz after a day of wine tasting.

It was sunny, hence the squinting. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
    <3 Bargetto. Are they still making their olallieberry wine?
  • Eld said:
    Verrucht said:

Non-Achaean friend, @Dragonknight, Verrucht and @Saeva at Bargetto Winery in Santa Cruz after a day of wine tasting.

It was sunny, hence the squinting. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
    <3 Bargetto. Are they still making their olallieberry wine?
    If so, it's probably seasonal and not out yet. That's June-July. They did have a raspberry something and their muscat canelli though. As a group we got the Santa Cruz Mountains Pinot Noir to split a bottle of.

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    I have had a beard since was 7 yo. It used to be really wavy and curly but i take p good care of it now. I comb it often, wash it often. You can convince it to go straight with enough persuasion

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Trey said:
    Mishgul said:
    I have had a beard since was 7 yo. It used to be really wavy and curly but i take p good care of it now. I comb it often, wash it often. You can convince it to go straight with enough persuasion
    @Agrias feels that you can accomplish the exact opposite.
    I typed out and deleted about fifteen different responses to this, but none of them do it justice, so... yah. I'll just not.
    Huh. Neat.
  • Lala said:
    Had an amazing day yesterday, and a fun day today being used as a jungle gym by my nieces and nephew.

--snip!--

Pre-jungle gym photo

Hi ur cute :awesome:  
  • Kiah said:
    Lala said:
    Had an amazing day yesterday, and a fun day today being used as a jungle gym by my nieces and nephew.

--snip!--

Pre-jungle gym photo

Hi ur cute :awesome:  
    /blushblush

Thank you sweetie <3<3