Player Pics

Comments

• Sarapis said:
    @Jurixe and her bf had drinks with my wife and I last night in Kuala Lumpur!

@Jurixe @Sarapis How many drinks did it cost Jurixe for a TF? 
  • "hippie commie protesters" :lol:
  • @Leliel - As soon as I saw your picture "Son of a Preacher Man" started playing in my head.
  • Tahquil said:
    @Leliel - As soon as I saw your picture "Son of a Preacher Man" started playing in my head.
    HE'S ONTO US D:
    Duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh hurty, duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh fighty, hurty, fighty, hurty, fighty, slicey, slicey, facey, kickey -

art stream / twitter / ko-fi
  • Nice!!

• My subie Werx after a hard days play - I managed to flood the Radiator. And The Grape of Wrath enjoying a nice sunset on rigsite North of Big Lake, Texas

Okk tells you, "You 'woof'ed on a house channel in a conversation with the Lord Bard."

• Trying on new shades. I'm also apparently playing achaea.

Okk tells you, "You 'woof'ed on a house channel in a conversation with the Lord Bard."

• edited June 2015
    Mishgul said:
    At dreamhack!

ok
    @Mishgul : we must mobilize the Eyebrow Defense Squadron to save Mishgul's eyebrows in whatever way is necessary to get the job done. While nuclear war is undesirable, we WILL push the big red button if pressed hard enough. Srsly.

Srsly, though, nice hat and looking good. :-D
  • @Mishgul if you didn't get me some sort of awesome Dota 2 souvenir I swear to god/Allah I will make you beardless for the rest of your forever.
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    and a ticket to norway

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae