Player Pics

Comments

• KerriaKerria The Red Lioness
    Sons of Sandlar @Amanu worth the price.
  • @Sarapis @Jurixe

SIGH dat sudden schedule change T_T
  • @Aktillum "The cape makes the man" is what my grandfather used to say. Of course, he was known as 'eccentric' too, which is what people who aren't homeless are sometimes called when they're crazy.
  • @Chiam Sorry you couldn't make it!
  • I'm a bit of a cook myself @Berenene. Those look really nice. Great presentation aside from anything else too.
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    The t-shirt was hilarious as hell. I don't think I'll be able to keep a straight face while wearing it. The food was good and I'm glad you liked it too! ^_^
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    Was so awesome, had so much fun :blush: 

• So Sarapis man, when are you hitting up Australia?
  • Sarapis said:
    I dunno, never been! Australia and New Zealand are definitely on the travel list though.
    Both countries are great for people who like outdoors scenery, I expect you'd enjoy the photo opportunities!
  • Draekar said:
    Sarapis said:
    I dunno, never been! Australia and New Zealand are definitely on the travel list though.
    Both countries are great for people who like outdoors scenery, I expect you'd enjoy the photo opportunities!
    Totes, though I understand that one can hunt some orc and smoke out with some hobbits in NZ, which might give it the edge.
  • Draekar said:
    Sarapis said:
    Clearly South Africa's superior! (And cheaper!) #JustSaying
  • And both make some darn tasty wine!
  • Sarapis said:
    Draekar said:
    Sarapis said:
    Totes, though I understand that one can hunt some orc and smoke out with some hobbits in NZ, which might give it the edge.
    Can one hunt hobbits and smoke out with some orcs? Orc lives seem more exciting.

• Sarapis said:
    Draekar said:
    Sarapis said:
    NZ'er here, can confirm. Visited Gandalf just last week to go raid Mordor with.

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    Must have been Radagast, I heard gandalf sailed over to australia.

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • Even though I live in NZ I only did the hobbit tour recently. We had a work shout (basically a staff night out on the work tab) and we got tickets to this http://www.hobbitontours.com/OurTours/EveningDinnerTours/tabid/123/Default.aspx

It is a bit of a drive from everywhere and the prices are pretty much at the top of things to do in NZ but we had a great time. Would recommend it to anyone visiting.
  • Can also confirm NZ is Middle-Earth. I was over there a little while ago, and while driving on the southern island I realised I was in the Shire. Then I drove through some hills and was suddenly in Rohan expecting a bunch of men on horses to come galloping over the next rise.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• I haven't seen an elf in a while. Might be that city living thing though.

• This is what I think about when I think of NZ. Also I love the accents and have never heard anything bad about a NZ'er. But Im pretty ignorant on politics and not very travelled..so there is that.