Player Pics

Comments

• Eld said:
    Saeva said:

Is that America?
    It's in Monterey Bay! Guess it was on a special tour :)

• edited July 2015
    Wassup, Achaea. So here is me with a weed that is as tall as I am which isn't very tall at all.

• Speak for yourself. :(
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    This is from a couple weeks ago.

I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • @Elawien we're celebrating clowns?! Where? Can I come? Did you save me funnel cake?
    Duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh hurty, duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh fighty, hurty, fighty, hurty, fighty, slicey, slicey, facey, kickey -

art stream / twitter / ko-fi
  • I am such a sucker for chihuahuas.
  • When I took him to the vet to get his shots, they asked me if it was a tea cup chihuahua... I was like "Nah, it's just the runt." 

• HyperlithHyperlith San Fierro area, San Andreas
    Sarapis said:
    I was up early this morning to ponder....things.

"Totally gonna make a bid on that San Quentin plot when it opens."

• "I'v never driven a stranger before, but now im super excited to pick @Hyperlith ;up tomorrow!!! We're gonna have so much fun!

*Hopes Zuko is just excited, and not a soon-to-be serial killer.*

(Me, though admittedly I had a bad hair day.)

• edited August 2015
    Sarapis said:
    "I'v never driven a stranger before, but now im super excited to pick @Hyperlith ;up tomorrow!!! We're gonna have so much fun!

*Hopes Zuko is just excited, and not a soon-to-be serial killer.*

(Me, though admittedly I had a bad hair day.)

Haha, intentionally made that post creepy.. Been debating whether when I pick up @Hyperlith if I want to act psycho or not for the first 5 minutes or not.
  • also I hope @Hyperlith likes mashups and pump up music