Two-hander Discussion

Comments

• Jhui said:

Things like passive healing/shrug/fool are still great to ensure the tree hits a fracture, so i see no problem removing them from curing fractures.
    Shrug would be a bit much considering serps have evade. Now if tendons worked on evade, sure. But both together AND their high dodge chance it's just too much.
  • Could possibly make tendons work like hamstring but without the "You hobble" part. So it just stops evade. Then again it might be a bit much along with the other hinders, but evade is painful for 2h, especially with the show attack balance. They can always turtle or hinder the Knight instead. Just epteth whoring should even help, not to mention illusioning things like rebounding or shielding mixed with actually shielding. Gods you could make it a nightmare if you go on the defensive.

• Honestly, even if they changed it so that I sucked against only serpents, I could live with that seeing as its a huuuge step up from sucking against everyone who can hinder.
    Rise, and rise again, until lambs become lions.
  • Is there no secondary effect for wrist fractures?
  • None. Just the passive clumsiness afflicting.

• None. Just the passive clumsiness afflicting.

• Does anybody know off the top of their heads the interval between afflictions procing due to fractures, and does it differ for skulls/ribs/wrists/tendons or are they identical?
    ~Kresslack's obsession~
  • KerriaKerria The Red Lioness
    did it get reduced back down to curing one?
  • That's great news if that's intentional! I love the whole fractures concept and want to get use out of it!
  • Addama said:
    Does anybody know off the top of their heads the interval between afflictions procing due to fractures, and does it differ for skulls/ribs/wrists/tendons or are they identical?
    when I tested it, it was something like 1 every 5 seconds at 1 fracture, and sped up by 1 second per additional fracture to 1 every 2. Every type was the same.

(it's been a week and a half since I tested, now, so I may be off on the starting interval, but I think that at least was was right)

• Nakari said:
    Addama said:
    Does anybody know off the top of their heads the interval between afflictions procing due to fractures, and does it differ for skulls/ribs/wrists/tendons or are they identical?
    when I tested it, it was something like 1 every 5 seconds at 1 fracture, and sped up by 1 second per additional fracture to 1 every 2. Every type was the same.

(it's been a week and a half since I tested, now, so I may be off on the starting interval, but I think that at least was was right)
    I'll have to test, but if that's the case (and folks are curing 1 instead of 2 fractures) you could pretty easily stack wrists/ribs and stick Sensitivity (2.5 kelp afflictions per 2 seconds).  Can do the same with head/legs and Nausea for parry mitigation.
    ~Kresslack's obsession~
  • Distract (Weaponmastery) Known: Yes
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Syntax: BATTLEFURY DISTRACT <target>
    Details:
    With this ability, you are able to distract your enemy from acts that
    take intense focus. For instance, the behead or shatter abilities from
    weaponry.

Heh, so much for the S&B shatter combo (if you're on Battlefury balance).

Also please add class balance for 2H.

~Kresslack's obsession~
  • KenwayKenway San Francisco
    Obviously time will tell but just from the testing I've done thus far, the curing change was a -little- much. Could've done with just being upped to >=5 applies cure 2. Additionally, restore and tree both seem to only be curing one now which would've been alright with an application threshold but is a little too much on top of the 1 for applies being constant.

- Limb Counter - Fracture Relapsing -
    "Honestly, I just love that it counts limbs." - Mizik Corten
  • Addama said:
    Distract (Weaponmastery) Known: Yes
    Details:
    weaponry.

Does this also stop death and funeralmass?
  • Nexes said:
    Addama said:
    Distract (Weaponmastery) Known: Yes
    Details:
    weaponry.

Does this also stop death and funeralmass?
    I would imagine it stops Cleave/Skullcrush, but probably not Death or Funeralmass, though I haven't tested it.
    ~Kresslack's obsession~
  • I haven't tested, but there's no reason it shouldn't stop every channeled instant kill. It's not usable prone (and, possibly, with other afflictions) so it's not as though it makes you immune to them.
  • edited January 2015
    Antonius said:
    It's not usable prone (and, possibly, with other afflictions)
    Are you 100% sure on this?  Because if this is true, it's a useless ability (seeing as I could run or just hit them with Curare while standing/unhindered).

E: Especially if, like Continuation, it requires something absurd like 15 seconds Battlefury cooldown.
    ~Kresslack's obsession~
  • It's literally the first and only thing I tested, so I'm sure. That doesn't make it useless, however, since your physical balance on attacks is generally considerably longer than battlefury balance for Focus, and the battlefury balance of Distract is pretty short (I think about a second). It's mostly to prevent the shorter things like shatter being used on you without any counterplay because you spend such a long time off balance.
    Does not work on funeralmass
  • Well, it is nice to have that counterplay for dry Shatters (super frustrating).  Eh, it's something.  I'll take it.
    ~Kresslack's obsession~
  • No one told me to try dry shatter. Think I can still use shatter against you though.
  • Addama said:
    Antonius said:7
    It's not usable prone (and, possibly, with other afflictions)
    Are you 100% sure on this?  Because if this is true, it's a useless ability (seeing as I could run or just hit them with Curare while standing/unhindered).

E: Especially if, like Continuation, it requires something absurd like 15 seconds Battlefury cooldown.
    It's for hammer dudes. Dwb could use it, too.

Offensively, all I think this spec needs is a balance cut on engage hit/evade drop so I can chase.

And no clumsy relapse. 

I'd fall in love with everything if we could have the speed and precision like Blademaster stances.

Currently having problems with server side queuing and trying to get speed and my attacks to match up. I've resorted to just doing UseQueuing because when I  try the add equal it doesn't accept it as a command for a reason I've yet to figure out.
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Kerria said:
    I'd fall in love with everything if we could have the speed and precision like Blademaster stances.

Currently having problems with server side queuing and trying to get speed and my attacks to match up. I've resorted to just doing UseQueuing because when I  try the add equal it doesn't accept it as a command for a reason I've yet to figure out.
    EQBAL

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • I think she means that Battlefury doesn't have a CLASS bal to queue. It would really make perceiving clean.
    Spell check fixed it to equal. But mizik caught what I was saying