Tradeskill split

Comments

• Not sure if anyone knows, but since it sounds like Knights are all getting an identical new skill, are Necro Runelore and Decotion getting any special synergy skills? 

I know runeblades/weapons are already a thing, but can we expect a new ability or two to further distinguish the classes or their strategies? Sexy infernal wraith blades and whatnot. 

Would help if I knew Knights better already but I'm curious. 
    I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • I'm not aware of any changes to Devotion. The only change I know of to Necromancy is the removal of Frenzy.

Runelore will be getting some changes to weapon runes. They'll no longer be able to modify weapon stats, but I believe those runes are being repurposed rather than removed. Will probably have to wait until it's all live to see exactly what those are.

Not sure they need anything else to distinguish them/their strategies though, the skills already do a decent job of that.
  • MasarykMasaryk Sangre Plains
    Got so tricked by the 29 new posts...

Also, very sad that this is happening the second half of my vacation when I have garbage internet. Guess it gives me more time to think about the changes.

• Why are Dean's eyebrows moving like that... its freaking me out.
    Rise, and rise again, until lambs become lions.
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States

Mainly just watching @Jonathin squirm and rip his hair out.

• Meanwhile, Xith's over here just

I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
    @Tecton, regarding the Forge split, will Smelting still be part of both (i.e. will both weaponforgers and armourforgers be able to smelt anything) or will it be limited to which part they pick, either weaponforging or armourforging?

• TectonTecton The Garden of the Gods
    Kresslack said:
    @Tecton, regarding the Forge split, will Smelting still be part of both (i.e. will both weaponforgers and armourforgers be able to smelt anything) or will it be limited to which part they pick, either weaponforging or armourforging?
    Smelting isn't being moved across into the new forging miniskills. Since you have a mostly guaranteed product, there is a very diminished need for it to exist.
  • Kenway said:
    @Tecton pls... if these don't come out tomorrow I'll have to go to parties and... socialize *shudder*

PLEASE LET ME STAY HOME AND PRACTICE THE SUBTLE ART OF TEXT MURDER
    Aint the only one, thankfully I'll have majority of the day depending on when/if it comes out :|
    I work tonight. Being a responsible adult sucks sometimes.

• Arador said:
    Me: I'm so freaking excited! 

Wife: Yeah it will be great to see them again. 

Me: Wait, what? Who? 

Wife: Our friends? The new years party? Tonight? 

Me: Oh yeah. That's tonight. 

Wife: What were you talking about? 

Me: I get to wield a bastard sword soon! *jumps up and down*

Wife: *tries to put on a sincere smile* That's nice, dear... 
    me:  *whines* I don't wanna lose my tradeskills

Hubs: You wouldn't even have them all if you played Midkemia with me.

Me: *stares him down with a glare*
    meh

• edited December 2014
    Will any changes to Shield of Absorption be made statistically? Or will the 15% remain? 

Edit: Just to throw in some opinion, since I dropped a good number of credits onto my SoA it should be left as is. Thanks! Appreciate all you guys are doing
  • Well. Tecton did say 48hr.. it's barely been 24 so far.
This discussion has been closed.