Tradeskill split

Comments

• @Arador: As much as it saddens me to say it, you'll probably be home from wherever you're going before Knight changes are live anyway.
  • edited December 2014
    But then I might be hung over! Or still drunk! 

Also, he said WITHIN 48 hours! Why do you have to crush my dreams?! 

• edited December 2014
    edit: nvm mobile is lame
  • Woke up after only 3 hrs sleep to see if things had went live yet, they hadn't :(

• About an hour or two before it happens, @Tecton or @Sarapis needs to post a jazz hands macro with IT'S HAPPENING! in here... just to make people die with anticipation and spam WEAPONMASTERY WHERe?!

:D

... i'd do it. Post the macro and then make people wait a couple hours, that is.
    When Canada rules the world,
    things will be... nii~ice.
  • But what if @tecton plays the song of slowing time? What then? ... Does he even have an ocarina? I bet he does.
  • That's the last thing we need right now  
  • OuraniaOurania The Garden of the Gods
    Have faith in the Moon.

(small print: Has nothing to do with me, but it would look so cool.)

• With Knight skills going live soon, I have a feeling most new combat will go something like this.

"You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else."

-Albert Einstein

• Aelios said:
    With Knight skills going live soon, I have a feeling most new combat will go something like this.

This is a prime example of what happens when you run out of restoration.
  • edited December 2014
    People's curing on the test server was horrible. It will be interesting to see how the specs stack up against proper curing/hindering. 

• DjiDji
    edited December 2014
    Soooo....

• WessuxWessux Chattanooga
    Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuude. 
    Invest in a 9mm retirement plan.
  • I seriously just come here to read about all the crazy people who sit here waiting for the new skills. It makes me smile.
  • I hope @Tecton has a script set up that will drop all the changes at midnight.
  • edited December 2014
    00:05

• If I was in charge I would extend release time by 2 hours for every image/video posted.

Some people just want to watch the world burn. >:)
    Cascades of quicksilver light streak across the firmament as the celestial voice of Ourania intones, "Oh Jarrod..."

• Antonius said:
    So who else is just sat around refreshing the forums and news on the website constantly? I suspect I'm not the only one.
    Certainly isn't me refreshing the news and forum every five to ten minutes >_>

On another note...

How we all feel:
  • edited December 2014
    Expert level trolling
  • edited December 2014
    checks thread 

@Tecton posts "it's the final countdown"

• WessuxWessux Chattanooga
    One of my favorite songs of all time. 
    Invest in a 9mm retirement plan.
This discussion has been closed.