Tradeskill split

Comments

• DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    Sarapis said:
    Tecton said:
    I bet I'm the only person on this thread that saw Europe on the tour for that album, when they opened for Def Leppard. Was my first rock concert ever. Europe was so lame they played Final Countdown as their first AND last song.
    Excuse me while I'm jealous....

Also, hit enter, for the sake of @Jonathin‌ please. I'll kill him again if he gets more impatient.
  • @Sarapis‌ Why must you do this to us!!

• I choose to believe @Sartan is in charge of finalizing the changes.

Don't worry, guys. I'm sure the God of Evil will act with utmost efficiency, and wouldn't do something so cruel as to intentionally prolong your suffering.
  • Is that suffering or Suffering? Once can never be too careful about being precise. -.- (here's looking at you Targ)
  • So wait,  only alchemist and knights get their replacement skills today?  Am I understanding this correctly?  Where is the magi love! :neutral_face: 

I have been being so good this year,  and this is what I get.  @Makarios‌ still hasn't given me my super secret armor wearable as a magi,  and now this.  WTF. 
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    edited December 2014
    I woke up with a very sore sore throat and a stuffy nose today.

Please something fun to distract me from my misery.

Tecton, pls.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    An hour til I'm off. @Tecton‌ you have your timer, 6:45 EST. Let's make it happen.
  • Austere said:
    So wait,  only alchemist and knights get their replacement skills today?  Am I understanding this correctly?  Where is the magi love! :neutral_face: 

I have been being so good this year,  and this is what I get.  @Makarios‌ still hasn't given me my super secret armor wearable as a magi,  and now this.  WTF. 
    Join the club, friend. Magi and forestals are getting left out, so we can all go sit in the abandoned corner together.  :'(
  • Tick. tock. TICK. TOCK.

2015/01/12 Tecton, the Terraformer has bestowed His divine favour upon you. It will last for approximately 1 Achaean month.
  • Austere said:
    So wait,  only alchemist and knights get their replacement skills today?  Am I understanding this correctly?  Where is the magi love! :neutral_face: 

Yes he did, it's called the War Veil. Ask daddy @Jhui to borrow it sometime. 

• KenwayKenway San Francisco
    Sitting here, zesting lemons and doing horrible terrible things to my F5 key....

- Limb Counter - Fracture Relapsing -
    "Honestly, I just love that it counts limbs." - Mizik Corten
  • Vesios said:
    Austere said:
    stuff 
    Join the club, friend. Magi and forestals are getting left out, so we can all go sit in the abandoned corner together.  :'(
    Don't lump me in with you tree huggers. My shit is finished.  Trey said:
    Austere said:
    stuff
    Yes he did, it's called the War Veil. Ask daddy @Jhui to borrow it sometime. 
    @Jhui‌ daddy, can I borrow war veil and you kill anyone who takes it?  Eq gem would be nice too, but I won't complain if you can't do both.  
  • ANY GOD DAMN SECOND NOW!
  • KenwayKenway San Francisco
    *logs in*
    *spams SKILLS*

- Limb Counter - Fracture Relapsing -
    "Honestly, I just love that it counts limbs." - Mizik Corten
  • I vote for closing this thread and then making a new one titled "Unfortunate Delay" an hour later.  o:)

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Time to take my phone out with me while I bake.

Getting too twitchy, cooking will at least give me something to do.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Sarapis said:
    2:27 pm on New Year's Eve while the largest change in Achaea's history is finalized.

Time to start drinking.
    I am sure I am not the only one who read this and logged in.
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    I'm at work just spamming F5 on this thread so I'll know when to log into the Flash client.

• Lorielan said:
    Tonight is going to be a long one, will be next year before it's done.
    Insert a plethora of jokes here about how we thought these changes would take a few more hours or days at most, and then it ended up taking a whole freaking year to go through, and we are so disappointed.

I swear they're all clever.
  • Nim said:
    Lorielan said:
    Tonight is going to be a long one, will be next year before it's done.
    Insert a plethora of jokes here about how we thought these changes would take a few more hours or days at most, and then it ended up taking a whole freaking year to go through, and we are so disappointed.

I swear they're all clever.
    That better bloody be next year GMT!! :E
  • I give up.. I'm going to bed and I just know as soon as I do the Knight changes will hit... T.T
This discussion has been closed.