Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

What have you designed today?

1151617181921»

Comments

• PyoriPyori Member Posts: 1,274 @ - Epic Achaean
    Jiraishin said:
    It is going to smell AWFUL after a while. 
    Did you miss the part of his sig where it mentions being Eleusian?

edited January 25
    With @Aelyn's help to counter my laziness, I decided to redo some things since I had figurines left over from the promo anyway.
    Appearance: a pair of shadowy corvid wings
    Dropped: Resembling a shadow, a massive pair of wings lies unfurled here.
    Examined: Glorious in their feathered construction, this pair of wings easily spans eight feet in length. A cacophony of slate-hued feathers lines the entire surface, achieving functional organization despite the jutting angles of several primaries. Each vane is packed so densely that the wings are remarkably velveteen to the touch. Corvid in inspiration, the charcoal tones resemble a shadow enfolding the wearer, highlighted by violet streaking from rachis to tip. The sound of flight is muted by the buoyant collection of downy epaulettes fanning across the shoulders.
    Appearance: a winged shield of black diamond
    Dropped: Muting the light around it, a shadowy shield has been left here.
    Examined: Comprised almost entirely of blackened diamond, this shield is impenetrably rigid yet thin enough to be supported by a single person. It is sculpted to flare at each edge in the form of jagged wings, curling sufficiently to provide protection without weakening the barrier. Multiple facets are fashioned over the surface to accentuate the material's shimmering nature. Though inflexible in structure, the marbled onyx and slate tones soften the hues of the otherwise imposing shield. Affixed to the inside are straps of charred leather allowing it to be fastened to the wearer's arm in combat.

• AstarodAstarod Member Posts: 152 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    I designed these myself with the help of @Truax to make me sound more smooth and elegant. You can really tell if someone is used to crafting or not. Regardless, here they are! 

Appearance: A small steel chest covered in arcane runes. 

Examined Description: (chest for house-themed ritualism)

Rectangular in design, this small chest has been fashioned from pure steel, iron, and gold. Powerful symbols that have been etched into the entirety of the container to support potent Aeonic and Shadowmancy spells, primarily to prevent the caster from backlash from the powers of Time and Shadow. The inside of the chest features deep, intricate patterns to keep a person's shadow contained for a small period of time. The small ravines are lined with iron and gold, forming an 8-spoked catherine wheel at the epicenter of the impression, as well as smaller wheels on each side of the inner chest walls. The Iron of the chest is warped, and the lock, sundered. The entire item seems to thrum with an unseen energy.

Appearance: A horrific, igneous bastardsword

Examined Description: (Level 3 artie for my friend!)

Forged from the molten lava of simmering calderas along a scorched isle, this obsidian bastard sword is little more than a massive hunk of raw volcanic glass with jagged edges to shred the weak flesh it is dragged across. An uneven crossguard and hilt of harvested bones is emplaced to ensure a perfect counterbalance to the irregular horrific igneous blade. Heavy, yet resolute in its structure, the blade has been tarnished with the blood and gore of the slain. Amid the gruesome remnants of flesh and ichor, runes reminiscent of a troll's macabre touch are sketched to incite fear.

Appearance: A midnight-black wolf mask of obsidian. 

Examined Description: (My house mask)

This obsidian mask mimics the features of a midnight-black wolf. Small eyeholes provide ample vision for the wearer, while the detailed maw and nostril of the wolf provide areas of entry for air to the wearer's nose and mouth. The wolf's visage is permanently etched into a growl, it's fearsome snarl revealing teeth of silver. Underneath the mask is a smooth surface that fits the face well, giving comfort to the wearer. The mask covers the entire head, its ears and fur portrayed as if the beast were in motion, hunting down prey.

Also, thanks to @Tianondria and @Amunet for the various pieces they've done and helped me with :)

The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."
    UrokAmunet
  • AmunetAmunet Spokane, Washington, USAMember Posts: 722 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Astarod said:

Also, thanks to @Tianondria and @Amunet for the various pieces they've done and helped me with :)

No problem. Probably 90% of the reason why I came back to Achaea is because I missed describing things in minute detail. If you start doing that in writing or conversation in real life, people tend to think you're fucking weird. ;)
    My avatar is an image created by this very talented gentleman, of whose work I am extremely jealous. It was not originally a picture of Amunet, but it certainly looks a great deal like how I envision her!
    Ilira
    Amunet said:
    Astarod said:

No problem. Probably 90% of the reason why I came back to Achaea is because I missed describing things in minute detail. If you start doing that in writing or conversation in real life, people tend to think you're fucking weird. ;)
    Don't worry. We know you're weird even without that.

AmunetCaelan
  • KraetosKraetos Member Posts: 30
    In Aetolia, another game by Iron Realms, I was dabbling in designing. Made a harp guitar for Iatan, my mhun bard. Saw the instrument on the internet, so I went with it.

Appearance:
    a beautiful eighteen string harp guitar
    Dropped:
    A beautiful eighteen string harp guitar lays here, silently.
    Examined:
    Made of a light, warm colored wood, this instrument is a combination of a harp and a guitar. Its eighteen strings are divided between two necks, one for a harp and one for a guitar. The harp's neck is elegantly curved, with the likeness of vines etched on its surface. Long and narrow, the guitar's neck has the words, "Make Myself A King" written on it. A leather strap is attached to the back, for the musician to strap the large instrument to his body.
Sign In to Comment.