What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Archaeon said:
    Regax said:
    whatever

Te secabo.
  • Draekar said:
    Just a massive thank you to whoever it was in the Garden that took time out of their day last night to animate a gull  and have a bit of fun RP with me while I was out at sea.

After a 14 hour day at work I was far too brain dead to engage with as much energy and fun as the other person was exhibiting so I hope they know that the amount of time they invested in to the exchange was really meaningful to me. (Also to be honest the whole situation caught me off guard and I was kind of stumped through most of it on how Draekar would respond in a way that wasn't "kill gull" and continue with what he was doing)

The little things that animate the world around you and give you a real sense of immersion are probably the best and most enjoyable RP exchanges for me as a player so it was greatly appreciated!
    You met the new AI? Neat!
    "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

• 2020/10/10 00:17:33 - The City of Cyrene has declared a sanctioned raid against the City.
    2020/10/10 00:34:13 - XXXXX has disarmed a hostile tank. THEIR FRIENDS assisted in the defence.
    2020/10/10 00:34:13 - The City of Cyrene has withdrawn from the City, ending the sanctioned raid.

I will provide no context. 
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • A diplomatic crisis is a WAY better ending to a raid than getting killed by radiation and guards.

• We don't want to destroy Targossas.

We just want @Nephiny.
  • Eryl said:
    We don't want to destroy Targossas.

We just want @Nephiny.
    If you think we deathball hard right now, I'll double it if you try to take her away from us. >:[

• I got my first enemying, on completely trumped up charges. I am entirely innocent!

But at least it got fixed quickly.

Disappearing from Achaea for now. See you, space cowboy.

smileyface#8048 if you wanna chat.

• Welcome to my life...
  • Kog said:
    Eryl said:

We just want @Nephiny.
    If you think we deathball hard right now, I'll double it if you try to take her away from us. >:[

I will make this clear: I do not steal, and I do not take.

She will come because she wants to.

And that will make you want to.
  • KogKog
    edited October 2020
    Eryl said:
    Kog said:
    Eryl said:

We just want @Nephiny.

I will make this clear: I do not steal, and I do not take.

She will come because she wants to.

And that will make you want to.

The deathball just got ten more >:[
  • I am entering the Nephiny and Kog sweepstakes without delay.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Atalkez said:
    I am entering the Nephiny and Kog sweepstakes without delay.

• Atalkez said:
    I am entering the Nephiny and Kog sweepstakes without delay.
    You do not have to.

You can also come.
  • @ Verdell Yah I been taking it slow on the bashing since reaching Dragon. Doesn't help I am Marked for Death either and am constantly dueling and dying, good fun though!

I'm just hunting enough to not lose to much experience now, but I could really use those 25 Credits.
  • You formally quit the Scions of the Ithmia.

• Fond thoughts of your homeland, Hashan, fill your head as you leave it, ready to embark on new adventures elsewhere.

You assume the mantle of your family, henceforth being known as Adrik Bergson.

(svof): Your max mana decreased by 496m/10% to 4968.

Heck. Forgot about moon.
  • edited October 2020
    Adrik said:
    Fond thoughts of your homeland, Hashan, fill your head as you leave it, ready to embark on new adventures elsewhere.

Heck. Forgot about moon.
    I did a double-take when I saw you in Cyrene earlier...I had to restrain myself from asking, "Wait weren't we fighting you yesterday?"
  • Adrik said:
    Fond thoughts of your homeland, Hashan, fill your head as you leave it, ready to embark on new adventures elsewhere.

Heck. Forgot about moon.
    I know our characters butted heads a few times but I really appreciated and enjoyed the extra edge the "ex targies" have brought to Hashan, you being part of that. I'll miss our raids and little two man adventures, but hope you enjoy wherever you take Adrik next. 

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Sobriquet said:
    Adrik said:

Heck. Forgot about moon.
    I know our characters butted heads a few times but I really appreciated and enjoyed the extra edge the "ex targies" have brought to Hashan, you being part of that. I'll miss our raids and little two man adventures, but hope you enjoy wherever you take Adrik next. 
    "Maybe in the next life.. we can hold hands."

RIP Sobriquet/Adrik adventures tugging a totem real good. :'(