What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Was completely unprepared for that tournament, but it was a very interesting concept and a lot of fun. Had to hop on from my phone and stumble through, but still had fun.

• You unleash a ferocious onslaught on a sleek dirangi, relentlessly pounding him with a Dawnrender bastard sword.
    You have scored a CRITICAL hit!
    You have slain a sleek dirangi, retrieving the corpse.
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 96.
    You have reached the illustrious level of Master of Sapience.
  • Officially over the hump (or at least I'll keep telling myself that)

Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 94.
    You have reached the illustrious level of 2nd Order of the Hyperphysical.
  • After sitting at 79 for what felt like forever (an RL year?), these two double xp weekends have been awesome.

Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 88.
    You have reached the illustrious level of 3rd Rank of the Infinite.

• Verdell said:
    Officially over the hump (or at least I'll keep telling myself that)

Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 94.
    You have reached the illustrious level of 2nd Order of the Hyperphysical.
    It's a real hump.

I'm writing new code and bashing Moghedu intermittently as a test and got 6+% over 4-5 days at Level 100. 

There's only two grinds: Grind to L93 and Penwize Grind.
    "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

• Jumping on this bandwagon:

You slice into a green-spotted stingray with a sharp, nimble longsword.
    You have scored a CRITICAL hit!
    You have slain a green-spotted stingray, retrieving the corpse.
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 91.
    You have reached the illustrious level of 5th Order of the Hyperphysical.

Halfway there. I need someone to race or I'm going to lose motivation and stall out for months

• With a final strike of the hammer, you finish forging the longsword.
    Your eye for detail tells you that a sleek, western longsword cannot be refined any further, and has reached the maximum level of perfection that may be achieved with it.
    You are now a Artisan Metalworker. FORGING LIST for details.

• edited September 2020
    I hated not having one.
    You pay 1500 credits and receive a sycophantic shoulder cape.
    Yeah I could have gotten one cheaper but I'm impatient, and wasn't gonna spend them on anything else anyway right now.
    Plus, since it's from the talisman shop it's still got the 66% value that normal artifacts have compared to completed talismans.

Disappearing from Achaea for now. See you, space cowboy.

smileyface#8048 if you wanna chat.

• @Van @Ginarrbrik....player three has entered the game  :p=)  

• I love the spike in Van's graph from when I took him bashing for an hour.

• Need to figure out Tisettes experience booster. Must be like 9000 on the power level scanner. Ha!
  • If you want to make yourself sick, ask Penwize how much experience he earned during the Great Hunt.

Spoiler - it was more than doing 1-99.

• Yeah Tisette is really efficient.  Admittedly I stopped bashing at 98% to 99 a while back so I could force myself to focus on house tasks.  Hopefully will finish those tonight, and then hit dragon immediately following.  I also got my resolution for dragon, so ready to rock and roll as soon as I become a full guild/house member for the third time in the same city that I neverleftohgodwtfhappened

• Tisette said:
    Since everyone is really curious! I came from Aetolia which has insane XP boosts available all the time (mint chocolates and chalice of knowledge give 130% and are both purchased with credits or milestone keys over there). I told myself if I was going to make the jump here, then I needed to do it when there was a hunt boost or else I'd never do it (because I'd tried before). 

I pushed myself really hard to get into the mid 80's before the hunt. Then the day the hunt aura turned on, I used the HAPPYBIRTHDAYACHAEA boost, which stacked with the Great Hunt boost, and added life enhancement, profithyst, ire elite boost, golden glass orbs, and a lucky heart-shaped chocolate plus some rare minerals. I think I only paid for a couple profithyst as people I'd made friends with in Mhaldor, or people I knew from Aetolia, were wonderful and throwing stuff at me that they weren't using.

With all that, for the whole day the birthday boost was on, I ran between +970% and +1370% to experience and hunted the entire 24 hours. 

In addition to that, i was doing a ton of forays throughout those three days. I would get a huge amount of experience (between 5-50% depending on the level I was) for getting the killing hit. Everytime Aran'kesh or Icosse was on the board I was trying to a group together. I slept during the great hunt itself, and then did it again the day after with the aura still on.
    Amazing strategy, and thank you for the transparency with it. I'm thinking you now hold the dragon record, so congratulations!
  • Verdell said:
    Tisette said:
    Since everyone is really curious! I came from Aetolia which has insane XP boosts available all the time (mint chocolates and chalice of knowledge give 130% and are both purchased with credits or milestone keys over there). I told myself if I was going to make the jump here, then I needed to do it when there was a hunt boost or else I'd never do it (because I'd tried before). 

I pushed myself really hard to get into the mid 80's before the hunt. Then the day the hunt aura turned on, I used the HAPPYBIRTHDAYACHAEA boost, which stacked with the Great Hunt boost, and added life enhancement, profithyst, ire elite boost, golden glass orbs, and a lucky heart-shaped chocolate plus some rare minerals. I think I only paid for a couple profithyst as people I'd made friends with in Mhaldor, or people I knew from Aetolia, were wonderful and throwing stuff at me that they weren't using.

With all that, for the whole day the birthday boost was on, I ran between +970% and +1370% to experience and hunted the entire 24 hours. 

In addition to that, i was doing a ton of forays throughout those three days. I would get a huge amount of experience (between 5-50% depending on the level I was) for getting the killing hit. Everytime Aran'kesh or Icosse was on the board I was trying to a group together. I slept during the great hunt itself, and then did it again the day after with the aura still on.
    Amazing strategy, and thank you for the transparency with it. I'm thinking you now hold the dragon record, so congratulations!
    Unfortunately not! She's off of it by about a week. I think the record is 9 RL days from character creation to dragon, though I forget who it was.

• Cooper said:
    Unfortunately not! She's off of it by about a week. I think the record is 9 RL days from character creation to dragon, though I forget who it was.
    What a shame to spend nearly 9 straight days hunting and then be forgotten :D 
  • I spent the first week trying to figure out where I wanted to play at. I tried a blade master and a druid in other cities before falling for serpent (my Aetolian is a Syssin go figure!). Then I did Mhaldor house tasks, which broke up the monotony of hunting. 
  • Cooper said:
     I think the record is 9 RL days from character creation to dragon, though I forget who it was.
    16 RL days, but 9 days of playtime. It was Matias.

• Saonji said:
    Cooper said:
     I think the record is 9 RL days from character creation to dragon, though I forget who it was.
    16 RL days, but 9 days of playtime. It was Matias.
    Dude must've gotten really burned out - he retired!

• He was playing in Eleusis when Eleusis was even worse than it has been the past year or so. Can't blame him.
    He stopped playing like 2 weeks (if that) after getting dragon.