What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• A knight of the Siroccian Order collapses to the ground with an extraordinarily loud, clattering crash of steel.
    A knight of the Siroccian Order says, "It's not possible..."
    You have slain a knight of the Siroccian Order, retrieving the corpse.
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 93.
    You have reached the illustrious level of 3rd Order of the Hyperphysical.
    A large pile of sovereigns spills from the corpse.

• Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 91.
    You have reached the illustrious level of 5th Order of the Hyperphysical.

Well, won't have it by the time I turn 20 after all but here is to before 21!
  • Iaxus said:
    https://ada-young.com/pastebin/9fhgh-Un
    I did a thing. Thanks everyone.
    Crushed out those last few levels. Nicely done!
  • Finished up the last set of rooms on my OOS house in Kamleikan, making it a total of 49 rooms,  furniture come back and published the first of many stories surrounding the land I've built up there, and the Great Hunt pushed me to 119 (Yes Sobriquet that is still silly far away from you and I have no idea how that happened)

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Ozmatiah said:
    Finished up the last set of rooms on my OOS house in Kamleikan, making it a total of 49 rooms,  furniture come back and published the first of many stories surrounding the land I've built up there, and the Great Hunt pushed me to 119 (Yes Sobriquet that is still silly far away from you and I have no idea how that happened)

I wish I had the inspiration to finish writing the room descriptions for my Tundra mansion. Building all the rooms (57 in total) and figuring out the mechanical upgrades I wanted seemed far easier to manage and there was a massive feeling of satisfaction to at least have the rooms done and totemed.

I haven’t been terribly happy with furniture designs since all the changes and with the way wood goes, I think I’d rather just keep writing furniture into my room descriptions or have custom items made and reset to rooms.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Kyrra said:

I haven’t been terribly happy with furniture designs since all the changes and with the way wood goes, I think I’d rather just keep writing furniture into my room descriptions or have custom items made and reset to rooms.

To be fair I've been slowly working on this since Jan 2019, so inspiration hits, and then wood was to expensive, but then membership credits!!!!  I also ended up getting a furniture mallet so that has been helping me not tear my hair out because of the change to wood.

• Sigh. 
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • edited September 2020
    Kyrra said:
    Ozmatiah said:
    Finished up the last set of rooms on my OOS house in Kamleikan, making it a total of 49 rooms,  furniture come back and published the first of many stories surrounding the land I've built up there, and the Great Hunt pushed me to 119 (Yes Sobriquet that is still silly far away from you and I have no idea how that happened)

I wish I had the inspiration to finish writing the room descriptions for my Tundra mansion. Building all the rooms (57 in total) and figuring out the mechanical upgrades I wanted seemed far easier to manage and there was a massive feeling of satisfaction to at least have the rooms done and totemed.

Kinda wish I had an end goal in sight.  The estates cracked triple digits of rooms and I know for a fact I've got another 50 to go.  

Furniture is though, a massive pain in the backside
  • edited September 2020
    Edit: Found a more relevant thread!
  • UtianimaUtianima Norway and Austria
    You slip behind a House Feranki mage and garrote him with your whip.
    You have scored a CRUSHING CRITICAL hit!
    You have slain a House Feranki mage, retrieving the corpse.
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 114.
    You have reached the illustrious level of 3rd Echelon of the Paramount.

• Batista said:

I forgot to resolve for dragon ;_;  So I may legitimately wait til October 1.  Also blanking on my house task(s) to get to full house rank before dragon.   Stressful!

• The things I do to pass the time while bashing.... I counted a little late, but assuming there was no crazy surge in the past 24 hours I think we made Announce #5263 happen. Woot woot!

• I forgot that was even happening.

Jumpy said:
    The membership is already such a good deal that there is no way we can reduce the cost. 

• Iaxus said:
    I forgot that was even happening.
    An experience addict never forgets!

• Well guess Sartan wins.

• I'm riiich! I knew I could count on you Norvello!

[Game]                         [What]               [Amount]   [Odds]
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Name the Nameless Winner!"    Norvello             5000       10/1
    "Name the Nameless Winner!"    Philibert            5000       10/1
    "Name the Nameless Winner!"    Norvello             1000       10/1

Congratulations, you have won 50000 golden sovereigns in "Name the Nameless Winner!". After

subtracting the Official Achaean Gambling Tax of 5 percent, you receive the nice amount of 47500 

gold.

Aww, you have lost 5000 gold with your bet in "Name the Nameless Winner!".

Congratulations, you have won 10000 golden sovereigns in "Name the Nameless Winner!". After

subtracting the Official Achaean Gambling Tax of 5 percent, you receive the nice amount of 9500 

gold.

Congratulations, you have won 10000 golden sovereigns in "Name the Nameless Winner!". After

subtracting the Official Achaean Gambling Tax of 5 percent, you receive the nice amount of 9500 

gold.

gold.

gold.

gold.

gold.

gold.

gold.

gold.

gold.

Congratulations, you have won 50000 golden sovereigns in "Name the Nameless Winner!". After

subtracting the Official Achaean Gambling Tax of 5 percent, you receive the nice amount of 47500 

gold.

You put 190000 gold sovereigns in a canvas backpack.

• Verdell said:
    I'm riiich! I knew I could count on you Norvello!

[Game]                         [What]               [Amount]   [Odds]
    "Name the Nameless Winner!"    Philibert            5000       10/1

WAIT

THIS WAS A THING?!

o.o
    "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."