Mhaldor           : Rank 2 - Troni 

Finally broke my shackles today.
    DUNN DUNNNN DUNNNNNN

Your name was a pun at that point.
  • 100% dunn with our shit
  • Guess I'm dunn being ganked. 

• Cooper said:
    Guess I'm dunn being ganked. 

You just make everything a barrel of laughs don't you?
  • Dunn said:

Cmon bro, you dunn have to be so vengeful.
  • Dunn said:

Who chooses to be Ryan? Get it together, fire guy.
  • Cooper said:
    Having just hit level 86(27%) I feel yah @Van. Lets make it a little race to 92 shall we?
    50 credits to the winner!

@Ginarrbrik

Nice work Van!!

• Darrod said:
    Dunn said:

Ryan's facial hair is fuller than anything @Dunn could ever grow. What you see here is his dearest fantasy, his deepest desire.
  • VanVan
    edited October 2020
    Cooper said:
    Cooper said:
    Having just hit level 86(27%) I feel yah @Van. Lets make it a little race to 92 shall we?
    50 credits to the winner!

@Ginarrbrik

Nice work Van!!
    Thanks for making it interesting!  In a game full of people who already hit dragon, I still felt like me and Ginarrbrik were gonna be first to the party thanks to the attention from the server.  I got countless OOC and IC tells from the most unlikely people along the way because they monitored our progress here.  Can't wait to enjoy dragon life with @Ginarrbrik.  He's been a gracious city mate and competitor. Here's to getting Dragon Lord next!

• Kinilan said:
    Darrod said:
    Dunn said:

Ryan's facial hair is fuller than anything @Dunn could ever grow. What you see here is his dearest fantasy, his deepest desire.
    You’re gonna get the lewdest beard picture in your DMs if you keep it up. 

• Dunn said:
    Kinilan said:
    Darrod said:
    Dunn said:

Pretty sure you'd just be giving him what he wants, at that point.

Disappearing from Achaea for now. See you, space cowboy.

smileyface#8048 if you wanna chat.

• I had to laugh at the fact that, after EVERYTHING @Dunn has conjured and played out IG, that a beard would be his deepest fantasy

• Dunn said:
    Kinilan said:
    Darrod said:
    Dunn said:

I'll show you mine if you show me yours
  • Verdell said:

I made it! A huge thank you to everybody for the support, from rivals and gankers, to friends and family.

@Thaisen and @Stefana were awesome cheerleaders, and let me talk their ear off most days when I was bored. My goal was to make it before Verdell turned 21, and I did it with three "months" to spare!

@Ginarrbrik and @Van were awesome targets to keep pace with, even if there was no hope of catching them. 
    @Tisette stole my thunder but was super helpful IC and OOCly with hunting ;)
    @Iaxus for helping me figure out the Planar Highway during the Greathunt.

And everybody else for all the help along the way!
    Congrats! 

• This thread is really long

• You have slain the Foreman.
    You have battled your way through fire and misery and defeated the magister's loyal foreman, ending Dominar's heinous plots. Congratulations!
    You have disrupted Dominar's operation, solving the mystery and unravelling the plot of the cultists. Make haste to Ashaxei's mirror, and loose a mighty roar of triumph!

Thank you to @Thaisen for the hints when the quest mechanics were stumping me, and @Laeda for letting me get her killed (only once). I didn't realize there was a quest to gain access to dragon lairs until after I became a dragon, so I figured if I didn't do it today I never would!

• Augtavian /always/ gets his kawhe, and you won't stop him Cyrene.

Taking slow sips from the Blizzard Kawhe, you luxuriate in the chilled taste of this rich beverage.
    Your body begins to feel more energized and your breath cooler as you swallow the drink. Grinning 
    slightly, you lick some of the whipped cream off your upper lip.
  • Augtavian said:
    Augtavian /always/ gets his kawhe, and you won't stop him Cyrene.

Taking slow sips from the Blizzard Kawhe, you luxuriate in the chilled taste of this rich beverage.
    Your body begins to feel more energized and your breath cooler as you swallow the drink. Grinning 
    slightly, you lick some of the whipped cream off your upper lip.
    I paid way too much for your kawhe but it was worth it just to say I did.
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    It would be nice if there was a costume pattern (for tailoring) for purchase for the season.

Please and thank you.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Melodie said:
    It would be nice if there was a costume pattern (for tailoring) for purchase for the season.

Please and thank you.
    Don't wanna go as "Sexy Abused Gaia" this year?
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Adrik said:
    Melodie said:

Please and thank you.
    Y'all got some weird fantasies.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Melodie said:
    Adrik said:
    Melodie said:

Please and thank you.
    Y'all got some weird fantasies.
    Look, I can't remember what you actually dressed as last year that got you beat by like half of the Garden.
  • ArchaeonArchaeon Ur mums house lol
    Regax said:
    whatever