What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Heh my mentor and I got jumped by Austere, Fen, and Akihito in Annwyn (was totally asking for it when I burst there heh).  I was just in awe of the firepower coming after us, barely got in a legslash and two multis.  So, just had to show my gratitude to Lord Austere, as is my wont.

You tell Austere, "It warms the bright embers of me heart, to be such a threat to your renowned city, that such a crew would come after me. Truly, if I am half the threat you believe me to be I shall go quite far in life. Good fight, good tidings to you, and I shall train hard that our next meeting upon the field of battle be not so boring. Until then, "Master"-at-Arms. Heh. Heh heh. Heh."

You told Austere: In all seriousness though. I do appreciate the mercilessness. Sweep the leg. I shall honor you, by never holding back, myself. Til we meet again.

B)
  • Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 88. Getting closer.
  • edited December 2020
    Basically the entire village of Eleusis got together behind my back and created a petition for me to host a humgii naming contest. Ya'll are the best! 
  • edited December 2020
    Nicola said:
    My Secret Santa trolled me. He trolls me every year, even when I'm not the person he's gifting to. I KNOW WHO HE IS. <3

As a fan of the oxford comma, I approve.
  • I can totally get behind the oxford comma. What always messes me up are the gods-dang hyphens.  :'(
  • By virtue of the ancient Moot, you are raised to the rank of Cacharann, and granted all the powers
    of the Earthen Lord.
  • Oh that was bloody great @Nephiny
  • I can’t spell/grammar for shit and I’m late to the party, and therefore probably shouldn’t be talking, but Oxford commas are the only correct way to list things and I will fight anyone who says otherwise :P  
  • Little late. But snagged up Dragon :)
  • I bet they had their significant other do it just to throw you off the scent.  Don't be fooled!

Also..... did someone say 'crayon' AND 'blood' in the same sentence? MMmmmmm

• Gaia said:
    The handwriting is too neat, and it isn't written in crayon or blood. That eliminates most of the Garden as suspects.

Tama has a friend now!
  • I logged back in after a very long while, so happy to see my all my friends again :)
  • Caelan said:
    I bet they had their significant other do it just to throw you off the scent.  Don't be fooled!

There are blood colored crayons now, Crayola has decided it needed more colours.
  • Torrent said:
    Caelan said:
    I bet they had their significant other do it just to throw you off the scent.  Don't be fooled!

There are blood colored crayons now, Crayola has decided it needed more colours.

• AerekAerek East Tennessee, USA
    I dueled at Thera. I guess that's as official as any return gets.

Highly impressed with the power shifts and reformations that have occurred. Every city taking a role on the world stage, having fighters, causing trouble. I like it. All these new classes I have to figure out, I don't like it, but it's still pretty cool. Even with a L1 Con belt, I feel like a small fry; don't like that either, but I'm glad that it's clearly easier for more folks to access higher tiers of play.

That said, I'm surprised that 10 years later we're still playing just-the-tip with these city/class restrictions. If the Admin/leadership don't want Devotion outside Targossas or Groves outside Eleusis, they should just code that in. These ever-tightening half-measures don't add anything good to the game, just a lot of uncertainty and headaches for everyone involved.
    -- Grounded in but one perspective, what we perceive is an exaggeration of the truth.
  • I don't have a +1 con belt, you'll do fine!
  • I don't interact with divine often, but I had an unfortunate event turn into a surprisingly enjoyable interaction with @Pandora props to Panda for that.
  • Had an oopsie today -- Drogo vs Dogo  :scream: https://ada-young.com/pastebin/Gd8VbVmp
  • accidently had christmas last night, the SO opened her gift I had yet to wrap from amazon, because my mother brought things over and she was opening her amazon packages and opened 'mine' as well. so we opened everything when I got home.

• edited December 2020
    Today I got old.

(and yes ofc I reported it)

Good to know IRE isn't using double-byte integers   ~(^-^)~

• Got tasked with an order..  been using it to sort my augmenting script and I have already determined better ways to implement things. 

• edited December 2020
    Ryssa got to spend time with her sister today!! Though short, cause IRL cooking, but I'm super happy! We gotta drink a gallon of rum, paint the town and burn it down @Arin! !
    loljkRyssadoesntactuallydrinkthatmuchdrunkdangeroushahaha  how bout just venture, get into mischief and probably die? hehehe