What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Ryssa said:
    Ryssa got to spend time with her sister today!! Though short, cause IRL cooking, but I'm super happy! We gotta drink a gallon of rum, paint the town and burn it down @Arin! !
    loljkRyssadoesntactuallydrinkthatmuchdrunkdangeroushahaha  how bout just venture, get into mischief and probably die? hehehe
    It was so much fun to see you, and to dance the night away! :) 

• I hit the 350,000 mark in mob kills. Not sure whether to be proud or embarrassed. 

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."

• screw you for showing off with your 1 attempt, @Zoktos

• You rip into Aran'Kesh, the Fleshrender with your massive, deadly claws.
    A blood-curdling shriek rips through your ears as Aran'Kesh, the Fleshrender finally expires, his
    death knell shrill enough to dislodge the blocked pass, freeing passage down the mountain anew.
    You have slain Aran'Kesh, the Fleshrender, retrieving the corpse.
    You have learned a new Attainment ability: Polymath.
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 100.
    You have reached the illustrious level of The Dragon Lord.
    You have received 25 Bound Credits!
    A monarch's ransom of golden sovereigns spills from the corpse, flying into your hands before they
    can reach the ground.
    You have found The lethally sharp edge of a feather from Aran'Kesh (level 1) talisman piece!
    With the completion of your adventure, you feel your renown grow to new heights! (You gain 1000
    Renown.)
    You receive 10 bound credits.
    You just received message #5356 from Achaea.
    The skies are safe once more, thanks to you and the heroic deeds of your Intrepid group. Your foray
    is complete!
    The death of the corpse of Aran'Kesh, the Fleshrender fuels the fires that rage within an armoured
    charge tank.
    You feel a surge of energy course through your body as a sycophantic shoulder cape feeds upon the
    lifeforce of your fallen foe.

• You swing a Scimitar of Eagles at a vampire with all your might.
    You have scored a PLANE-RAZING CRITICAL hit!
    You have slain a vampire, retrieving the corpse.
    You have learned a new Attainment ability: Polymath.
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 100.
    You have reached the illustrious level of The Dragon Lord.
    A large pile of sovereigns spills from the corpse, flying into your hands before they can reach the
    ground.
    The death of the corpse of a vampire fuels the fires that rage within an armoured charge tank.
    You feel a surge of energy course through your body as a sycophantic shoulder cape feeds upon the
    lifeforce of your fallen foe.
    [Rage]: +4.0. Total: 4.0
    (svof): Your max health increased by 183h/1% to 11095.
    (svof): Your max mana decreased by 69m/2% to 4600.
  • I won't keep posting how many times I hit level 100, but it's several. I think I'm safe now :)
  • edited January 2021
    After much frustration, my text bracket for the Tournament of Steel is complete and relatively pretty! I'll clear it out once the Tournament is over so others can use it as a template.

• I left Cyrene, I forgot Alchemist, I learned Druid.
  • Woke just to jump into a raid defense, always fun. Was interesting when @Eryl (?) started 1v1 me when I was LoS in an adjacent room, since I suck at combat outside of groups. But I escaped and survived! Even though it's a small accomplishment, I'm happy for it. So thanks for the practice.
  • Ryssa said:
    Woke just to jump into a raid defense, always fun. Was interesting when @Eryl (?) started 1v1 me when I was LoS in an adjacent room, since I suck at combat outside of groups. But I escaped and survived! Even though it's a small accomplishment, I'm happy for it. So thanks for the practice.
    I've never 1v1'd in my life.
  • Eryl said:
    Ryssa said:
    Woke just to jump into a raid defense, always fun. Was interesting when @Eryl (?) started 1v1 me when I was LoS in an adjacent room, since I suck at combat outside of groups. But I escaped and survived! Even though it's a small accomplishment, I'm happy for it. So thanks for the practice.
    I've never 1v1'd in my life.
    So we both need practice. More splintering at raids/defense then :P 
  • UtianimaUtianima Norway and Austria
    I left Ashtan to go Druid. Feels good to have a grove again.

• Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 109.
    You have reached the illustrious level of 3rd Stratum of Puissance.

• Utianima said:
    You formally brand Utianima an enemy of the forests.

• UtianimaUtianima Norway and Austria
    Caelan said:
    Utianima said:
    You formally brand Utianima an enemy of the forests.
    Haha, you cheeky you 😝

•       
    You slip behind a dream horror and garrote him with your whip.
    You have slain a dream horror, retrieving the corpse.
    A wisp of dark smoke quickly escapes from a dream horror, dispersing into the air.
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 114.
    You have reached the illustrious level of 3rd Echelon of the Paramount.
    A large pile of sovereigns spills from the corpse, flying into your hands before they can reach the ground.
    The death of the corpse of a dream horror fuels the fires that rage within an armoured charge tank.
    You feel a surge of energy course through your body as a sycophantic shoulder cape feeds upon the lifeforce of your fallen foe.
  • You withdraw 1 golden sovereigns from the account, leaving it with a balance of xxxxxxxxxxx gold. The bank has taken a fee of 1 sovereigns.
  • edited January 2021
    Well tried out voyages today and one of them got to the final point. Unfortunately, had to administer the item at a certain time and it reset while waiting for that time to come so have to start all over again. Deciding if it is worth the trip again.

And I was an idiot. It was a different item name. Course... now gotta wait for that time to come again.
  • Lol. That one isn't worth it at all for the hoops you have to jump through.
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    Interactions with the bestest Divine ever @Aegis <3

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• AustereAustere Tennessee
    Shirszae said:
    Interactions with the bestest Divine ever @Aegis <3

Sent By: Achaea on 25 Jan 2021, 09:07

Aegis, God of War neutralises His feelings towards you.

I blame you, @Shirszae

• Got several cooking & beverages approved in record time. Shout out to crafter's guild who were patient with a few dumb errors on my part.
  • You pick up a silver dove statuette.
    You give a silver dove statuette to Sparky, a well-groomed dog. 

You reach out to greedily take a silver dove statuette for yourself, only to be immediately struck by an intense, miserable feeling of unworthiness and regret. So truly harrowing is the distress that fills you that your mind simply shuts down and your body soon follows. 

You tell @Pandora, "I have Your statuette."
    The Divine voice of Pandora echoes in your head, "Oh, very good."

@Aurora is missing out on talks like this ^^^

Pandora didn't want to kill Sparky (Seen below)

The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 129.
    You have reached the illustrious level of 6th Level of Penwizian Fortitude.

Judging by my post above, just a touch under a month to level up. Might aim for 130 during the games. 

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • ArchaeonArchaeon Ur mums house lol
    Whoever was messing with me last night ( @Pandora your prime suspect) thanks for the fun. I fell asleep at my computer because I was up so late having a blast! Also little rant totally missed the gym this morning cause I was too tired to go. Thanks a lot 
  • Just had a ton of fun on a foray. Thanks for tolerating my face-first method @Kaden @Rino @Tygrin

7 stacks of shades are nuts! Not a single death.