What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• I got Logosian! Now it's time to try and save up money and/or get tritrans and other skills up. :p 
  • Finally realised a friend retired, looks like sometime during the Reckoning. I wish I'd known, and could have said something - at least a goodbye. But I suppose that's often just not how it goes.

@Selzie, you'll be missed. I always regretted that we never had many chances to interact. Leadership means I rarely get to do much with the people I'd most like to, and then before I know it they're gone. I hope that wherever you end up, you'll enjoy yourself.

Not that I suspect they'll ever see this, hah.
  • 9351h, 8551m, 40096e, 36133w cexkdb-99.9- 15:25:59.619 [ 46% ]
    You rip into a monstrous crystal spider with your massive, deadly claws.
    You have scored a WORLD-SHATTERING CRITICAL hit!
    You have slain a monstrous crystal spider, retrieving the corpse.
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 120.
    You have reached the illustrious level of Champion of the Dragon Soul.

Apparently, I've now bashed to Dragon the equivalent of 8 times.. 

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • So what you are saying is it is time to make it 10 dragons.
  • ArchaeonArchaeon Ur mums house lol
    Aurora said:
    Archaeon said:
    Martien said:

Elode, an Arcadian maiden says, "Aurora! Did you read the Appellant's Handbook? Tell me, how many
    pages are there?"

well? @Aurora
    If there is more than one page, it is one page too many.
    the Lady commands we scrap the handbook.
  • Scrap the whole city. Every 200 years or so come out with a new flavor of Shallam
  • Archaeon said:
    Aurora said:
    Archaeon said:
    Martien said:

Elode, an Arcadian maiden says, "Aurora! Did you read the Appellant's Handbook? Tell me, how many
    pages are there?"

well? @Aurora
    If there is more than one page, it is one page too many.
    the Lady commands we scrap the handbook.

By the command of @Aurora, then.

The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • I already know someone's going to metagame this.

Jumpy said:
    The membership is already such a good deal that there is no way we can reduce the cost. 

• My fun time running around Cyrene trying to break-and-enter into places can be summarized by two pictures. Thanks for all the fun! @Grouulthuun / @Glathna / @Gallida

The Inevitable Crossover  Untitled Goose Game  Know Your MemeHonk Fuzz  Untitled Goose Game  Know Your Meme
  • Not gonna lie. Those are fun pictures!
  • Those... those are three pictures.
  • edited April 2020
    Sothantos said:
    Those... those are three pictures.
    Picture one just has two panels to it. (Some people might consider this cheating.)
  • 3 pictures, your argument is invalid, thank you for playing.

• edited April 2020
    Keorin said:
    I discovered I had an office I didn't know about when Adrik broke into it.
    You're welcome. :)

We baptised it in your blood.
  • Adrik said:
    My fun time running around Cyrene trying to break-and-enter into places can be summarized by two pictures. Thanks for all the fun! @Grouulthuun / @Glathna / @Gallida

The Inevitable Crossover  Untitled Goose Game  Know Your MemeHonk Fuzz  Untitled Goose Game  Know Your Meme
    Good movie, so good pictures. Solid.

We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.

• I did a thing....which lead to a code change...

Sorry to the developer who had to work on that today. =)
  • Thaisen said:
    I did a thing....which lead to a code change...

I've met you. I'm not entirely certain that you are truly sorry.

- To love another person is to see the face of G/d
    - Let me get my hat and my knife
    - It's your apple, take a bite
    - Don't dream it ... be it

• I was quite contrite, thank you very much...
  • Thaisen said:

This isn't the first time somebody has done this. I wonder why it only got changed now.
  • Antonius said:
    Thaisen said:

This isn't the first time somebody has done this. I wonder why it only got changed now.

I kind of think it is a silly change myself. It isn't rocket surgery to make sure you don't get screwed on pricing, not sure why they would hardcode it in like that. As to why this time and not before....not sure....maybe due to the extent of the "theft" this time around.
  • I just scripted safeguards ob my pricing to avoid it. 😛
  • Academician Armali
    She has mastered the art of wishing on the water.
  • Me: I really want one of those Maya Figurines as I enjoy hunting
    Bank Account: Really? C'mon, that can't be worth it.
    Me: https://ada-young.com/pastebin/yJeV-MWI

• I have BEEN wanting one but alas..  no one wants to sell.  I r sad AF

• Caelan said:
    I have BEEN wanting one but alas..  no one wants to sell.  I r sad AF
    Took over a RL year I think, paid over the odds for at least one piece, got very very lucky getting the third piece buying a single cache off market and Hashan rallied round to grab the last. 

I still dislike the RNG of it all and the total refusal to offer these in Delos as they do with some other sets. 

• Sobriquet said:
    Caelan said:
    I have BEEN wanting one but alas..  no one wants to sell.  I r sad AF
    Took over a RL year I think, paid over the odds for at least one piece, got very very lucky getting the third piece buying a single cache off market and Hashan rallied round to grab the last. 

I still dislike the RNG of it all and the total refusal to offer these in Delos as they do with some other sets. 
    They've been gradually adding sets to the shop in Delos, so Maya figurine will presumably be available eventually. A lot of the prices are being increased when put in Delos, though, so who knows how much it will cost when that happens.
  • Not looking forward to the Delos price on culling blades.