What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• aaaaaa! I am pretty not-confident at ship battles of any sort, I forget what all the weapons do and then panic, but thanks to an awesome crew we managed to clip a few ships during Kraken season!

Thanks to my kick-ass crew, and all the ships on the water (no joke I've done 2 ship krakens and big kraken slog fests) and it's my favourite IG time of year. 
  • More ships always leads to a good time at the start. WTB kraken fight with DOUBLE tentacles in the fog.
  • Kinilan said:
    More ships always leads to a good time at the start. WTB kraken fight with DOUBLE tentacles in the fog.
    They'll unleash a hard mode that is just krakens all the way down.
  • Minifie said:
    Kinilan said:
    More ships always leads to a good time at the start. WTB kraken fight with DOUBLE tentacles in the fog.
    They'll unleash a hard mode that is just krakens all the way down.

This wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing.
  • More likely to just make a change under the radar where the Kraken just oneshots all the ships and has infinite health.... you know...to turn up the "difficulty".
  • Thaisen said:
    More likely to just make a change under the radar where the Kraken just oneshots all the ships and has infinite health.... you know...to turn up the "difficulty".

What, are you trying to butter someone up for an upcoming employment application or something? Because that's how you end up working for IRE. :lol:
  • I cheesed the heck out of trees, teamed up with Aegoth, and then died.
  • Lenn said:
    I cheesed the heck out of trees, teamed up with Aegoth, and then died.

Honestly, you could have left out the "and then died" part of that sentence. Everyone knows how teaming with Aegoth usually ends up.
  • Hindsight's 20/20.
  • Hit level 77, made some Targossian friends, did a lot of reading on stuff, and joined Cyrene (for now)!
    Hope to learn a bit more about person-to-person combat one of these days, once I'm all buff and tuff and ready to get ruff.
  • Lenn said:
    Hindsight's 20/20.

Don't worry, it happens even if you're Mhaldorian and team up with him.
  • edited April 2020
    Lenn said:
    So you're admitting there IS a Mhaldor-Hashani ceasefire alliance - heretofore known as Mhashan?  

Aaaand gooo.  Muhahah

• Caelan said:
    Lenn said:
    So you're admitting there IS a Mhaldor-Hashani ceasefire alliance - heretofore known as Mhashan?  

Aaaand gooo.  Muhahah
    This is the first thing that came to mind when I read Mhashan... needless to say, I have several regrets.

• I fought in the arena with @Aegoth on my team in the festival. 

I survived. I'd like to point that out. 
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • Weeks of work and worry finally paid off! I could not be more pleased with Ashtan's showcase in the Asterian Festival. Thanks to @Jinsun, @Amanda, and @Uilien for their help in pulling it off.
  • JurixeJurixe Where you least expect it
    edited April 2020
    That was some great work for the Ashtan showcase, I enjoyed it. It's always nice to see your work finally being put out there and done. I'm looking forward to seeing the others.

Admittedly, I'm also eager for today to be over and done with when things should hopefully calm down a little!
    If you like my stories, you can find them here:
    Stories by Jurixe and Stories by Jurixe 2 

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

• Syndra said:

@crixos and the timely arrival of @ellryn saved our bacon. Much, much fun. 

You guys did great! Had totally thought I'd miss it, but I guess luck decided to throw me in having logged off on the right ship the night before!
  • JinsunJinsun TN, USA
    Truax said:
    Weeks of work and worry finally paid off! I could not be more pleased with Ashtan's showcase in the Asterian Festival. Thanks to @Jinsun, @Amanda, and @Uilien for their help in pulling it off.
    Tbh this was the first time in recent 
    memory that I didn't have some asshole go "that's an illusion lame!" In a tell so I'm pretty pleased with the results. Thanks for the nod and thanks for all your hard work.

• I wish I was smart enough to have regrets.
  • You slip behind a mhun miner and garrote him with your whip.
    You have scored a CRITICAL hit!
    You have slain a mhun miner, retrieving the corpse.
    You have learned a new Attainment ability: Dragonhood.
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 99.
    You have completed the Ashaxei's Brood resolution! Congratulations!
    You just received a group of 15 mementoes!
    You have reached the illustrious level of Greater Dragon.

I DID IT!!!
    Shout out to everyone that took me hunting along the way, which is a super long list of people that I leeched off of. I don't think anybody can compete with the excessive amount that @Mindshell did for me though, love you homie. <3

Ahh I'm so stoked. Like I know there are IC 20 year olds getting Dragon super fast (especially right now,) but I've been consistently in and out of this game since like 2008ish and never got Dragon on either one of my characters. Just always hated the tedious grind. It's done, though! Onwards to honour mob slaying!
  • edited April 2020
    More like...  onward to 3+ RL years of trying to get the damn dragon pieces for Elder, or paying around 500-1000cr to just outright buy the set... :-/

Honestly though, good for you.  After not getting there in about 15 years of playing, it felt great to check that goal off my list

• ArchaeonArchaeon Ur mums house lol
    Martien said:

Elode, an Arcadian maiden says, "Aurora! Did you read the Appellant's Handbook? Tell me, how many
    pages are there?"

well? @Aurora
  • You know the answer... cult leaders don’t actually believe in their own snake oil  :p
  • edited April 2020
    Lol. Yall gon git crispy.

Edit: now I wish I made drinks. I'd sell things like Aurora's Kool-Aid.  Or Deucalion's Cinnamon whiskey

• Archaeon just wanted to play fronthand backhand.