What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Time to step back, when you're no longer having fun. Sucks when you lose a lot of people you care about playing with.

• Back and elsewhere.
  • Politics
    Cobault became leader of The City of Ashtan.

Hmm
  • Asmodron said:
    Politics
    Cobault became leader of The City of Ashtan.

Hmm

• Your character has just been scheduled for retirement. Once the administration approves (or rejects) your request, you will be notified by an e-mail.

Thanks for the memories everyone and take care!
  • Darktalon said:
    Your character has just been scheduled for retirement. Once the administration approves (or rejects) your request, you will be notified by an e-mail.

I saw some people had given up the 'adventuring life' so I wasn't sure what had happened. Good luck where ever you go!

As of 1/17/20.
  • Phileo, the Combat Association Registrar tells you, "Your challenge for the conflict theme is as follows. Win three times at rock, paper, scissors. Good luck!"

I didn't even know you could do this

As of 1/17/20.
  • Darktalon said:
    Your character has just been scheduled for retirement. Once the administration approves (or rejects) your request, you will be notified by an e-mail.

Nooo. I'll miss you DT.
  • Zhedan said:
    10) You told Zhaden: Well, this is interesting.
    11) Zhaden told You: Hrm.
    12) Zhaden told You: Well then.
    19) You told Zhaden: Runewarden too, eh?
    20) Zhaden told You: This is extremely awkward!

Intruder.
    Doppleganger!!!
  • Zhedan said:

Intruder.

Annar and Aymar can claim innocence all they like. I am not convinced.
  • edited January 2020
    Ammar said:
    Zhedan said:

Intruder.

Just wait for that new Hashani depthswalker/airlord by the name of Ommor.

The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • ArchaeonArchaeon Ur mums house lol
    ommor wai mo shinderu
  • Astarod said:
    Ammar said:
    Zhedan said:

Intruder.

Just wait for that new Hashani depthswalker/airlord by the name of Ommor.

https://www.achaea.com/banner/Omor.jpg Imposters everywhere.

Jumpy said:
    The membership is already such a good deal that there is no way we can reduce the cost. 

• Taryius said:
    I went through several terrible swords, including at least three variations of Ant named weapons (thanks Murad), but I played your little game o' bladesmith, and ended up triumphant!

Murad exclaims, "I give you Unholy Rapture!"
    Neat. I got Flowing Carp. Wanna swap?

We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.

• edited January 2020
    Vhaith said:
    Taryius said:
    I went through several terrible swords, including at least three variations of Ant named weapons (thanks Murad), but I played your little game o' bladesmith, and ended up triumphant!

Murad exclaims, "I give you Unholy Rapture!"
    Neat. I got Flowing Carp. Wanna swap?
    Having played a game called Dwarf Fortress, I can assure you that carp are vicious dwarf killers and therefore worthy of fear and respect.
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere

• ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    edited January 2020
    Skye said:

Now we know @Jiraishin's side job

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• edited January 2020
    After a few days off dealing with real-life things like a new job, this month I went from a lengthy meeting with the Court straight into the first Archonate meeting (in my lifetime and 37-year term as Archon)!

Have to thank @Gilliam, @Rackham, and @Cobault for their support and positivity through what has been a tough transition for Ashtan. We have a long road ahead of us, but things (and people) are starting to come together!

I'm very grateful for the guidance shared by Lady @Pandora and an Ashtani sergeant with the Seat this month as well (awesome city defense training, Valentius!). Especially the Lady, who I'm fairly sure wants to blow me to bits more often than is obvious, but has thus far resisted what must at times become an overwhelming urge to do so.

Oh, and @Uilien finally got a date to the military ball. An older man her father actually approves of, haha!

• Skye said:

I got real confused. But yeah. That sounds about accurate.
  • 2020/01/11 03:38:59 - The City of Hashan has declared a sanctioned raid against the City.
    2020/01/11 03:41:39 - Kaden has disarmed a hostile tank. Auria, Cassari, Elyra, Esti, Fiora,
    Glathna, Itkovian, Keorin, Kog, and Zbaco assisted in the defence.
    2020/01/11 03:41:39 - The City of Hashan has withdrawn from the City, ending the sanctioned raid.

This one was actually pretty fun. Hashan brought a small group at first and started in with their usual sewer-entering tactics. We booted them out and they came back in force, and they managed to sanction and drop a tank. We re-engaged and despite them trying to split us up, drove them out again and disarmed. Most excitement I've had in a while =)

• Rocked the boat with some folks in a foray. Definitely a lot of fun! My only wish was that we had a bit more time to complete it. One hour goes by so quickly when you're having fun! 
  • JiraishinJiraishin skulking
    edited January 2020
    Shirszae said:
    Skye said:

Now we know @Jiraishin's side job
    Look, I just got furnishing and these wood comms ain't gonna gather themselves.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    So you've been skimming off my take?! FIRED

• AodfionnAodfionn Seattle, WA
    Came back to try to get back into the game, and had nothing but fun (and spontaneous!) interactions all day. 10/10, would addiction again.
    Aurora says, "Are you drunk, Aodfionn?"