What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• A day late but I made @Truax pirate, and by pirate I mean defend against Cyrene jumping us three ships to one. Then when they lost they got salty and enemied her 
  • Jinsun said:
    A day late but I made @Truax pirate, and by pirate I mean defend against Cyrene jumping us three ships to one. Then when they lost they got salty and enemied her 
    Not the version of this story I heard, and I would much rather argue the details IC than here so I won’t comment on the actual fight or whether the correct charges were laid.

But I will say that winning or losing has nothing to do with being charged/enemied for piracy.

•  Stefana said:
    Jinsun said:
    A day late but I made @Truax pirate, and by pirate I mean defend against Cyrene jumping us three ships to one. Then when they lost they got salty and enemied her 
    Not the version of this story I heard, and I would much rather argue the details IC than here so I won’t comment on the actual fight or whether the correct charges were laid.

But I will say that winning or losing has nothing to do with being charged/enemied for piracy.
    Of course it's not. 
  • For as long as I've known pirates and any whom cavort with them get enemied by Cyrene, the city has a pretty consistent "Fuck you, pirates" stance. 
  • Minifie said:
    For as long as I've known pirates and any whom cavort with them get enemied by Cyrene, the city has a pretty consistent "Fuck you, pirates" stance. 
    Oh sure. It was just funny because they attacked us as we were docking then blocked harbour for 15 minutes and then we came out guns blazing. 
  • Jinsun said:
    Minifie said:
    For as long as I've known pirates and any whom cavort with them get enemied by Cyrene, the city has a pretty consistent "Fuck you, pirates" stance. 
    Oh sure. It was just funny because they attacked us as we were docking then blocked harbour for 15 minutes and then we came out guns blazing. 
    Man drama follows you everywhere that's so weird how that happens 
  • Stheno said:
    I got some incredible gifts this year from some incredible people, including stockings, a small fortune in credits from @Cerys, an oil canvas that I love from @Taryius, a brazier to burn gold smoke from @Darrod, wood on demand from @Crixos, a refilling golden flask (and the below!) from @Reyson, and the most awful holiday sweaters. I feel very spoiled. Seeing everyone in a good mood has been a great gift too.

You open an extravagant stocking and find a Veil of the Sphinx, a scintillating gem of the Beach, a scintillating gem of the Beach, a scintillating gem of the Constructed underground, a scintillating gem of the Forest, a scintillating gem of the Forest, a scintillating gem of the Freshwater, a scintillating gem of the Hills, a scintillating gem of the Jungle, a scintillating gem of the Jungle, a scintillating gem of the Lava Fields, a scintillating gem of the Polar, a scintillating gem of the Skies, a scintillating gem of the Tundra, a scintillating gem of the Vessel, a scintillating gem of the Vessel, a scintillating gem of the Wastelands, a scintillating gem of the Water, and 2 racetrack tickets inside!

Happy Logosmas! <3
    Happy Logosmas!

And to everyone else who lurks around here, too <3
  • You guys really can't take someone joking about a situation without being dickheads, can you? Take that shit to rants. I said something was silly and it was. Not everything is outrage worthy.
  • Jinsun said:
    You guys really can't take someone joking about a situation without being dickheads, can you? Take that shit to rants. I said something was silly and it was. Not everything is outrage worthy.
    You are the only one who seems outraged.

Happy Holidays!

• Stefana said:
    Jinsun said:
    You guys really can't take someone joking about a situation without being dickheads, can you? Take that shit to rants. I said something was silly and it was. Not everything is outrage worthy.

Happy Holidays!
    I wasn't until I got called an asshole for calling something silly. I was pretty immediately reminded how unpleasant forums gets.
  • edited December 2019
    Jinsun said:
    Stefana said:
    Jinsun said:

Happy Holidays!
    I wasn't until I got called an asshole for calling something silly. I was pretty immediately reminded how unpleasant forums gets.
    Well you did just come here to talk thinly veiled shit about another org over something that should have been addressed IC (if by you at all), so maybe that’s why.

• Stefana said:
    Jinsun said:
    Stefana said:
    Jinsun said:

Happy Holidays!
    Well you did just come here to talk thinly veiled shit about another org over something that should have been addressed IC (if by you at all), so maybe that’s why.
    If I was upset about it, I would be in rants being all mea culpa about it. ICly I thought it was laughable and funny. OOC I thought it was laughable and funny. If it's soooo upsetting time have someone laugh at your org's pettiness Maybe that's your problem? Certainly seems you're pretty oocly upset about a silly situation 
  • Jinsun said:
    Stefana said:
    Jinsun said:
    Stefana said:
    Jinsun said:

Happy Holidays!
    If I was upset about it, I would be in rants being all mea culpa about it. ICly I thought it was laughable and funny. OOC I thought it was laughable and funny. If it's soooo upsetting time have someone laugh at your org's pettiness Maybe that's your problem? Certainly seems you're pretty oocly upset about a silly situation 
    I am not upset at all and like I said, if you want to talk shit ICly about it I’m all for that. You just seemed really confused about why people weren’t on board with you so I was trying to help clarify.

• Also this isn't the place to fight so take the moral high ground or whatever it is you need to get out of this. Won't be reaching out to you ICly because 1. There would be zero reason to from a character standpoint 2. Not looking to extend whatever forum meta game beef you're looking to start so your character had an appreciable semblance of a story 
  • Jinsun said:
    Also this isn't the place to fight so take the moral high ground or whatever it is you need to get out of this. Won't be reaching out to you ICly because 1. There would be zero reason to from a character standpoint 2. Not looking to extend whatever forum meta game beef you're looking to start so your character had an appreciable semblance of a story 
    1. Fair enough, we don’t have to fight about it at all. But the only way I am up for it is IC.

2. :lol:

• edited December 2019
    Is it pettiness if it's a blanket protocol that's applied to everyone?
    Is calling someone salty no longer a negative review on their person?

I dunno dude, you're sounding kinda salty ... which you've set the precedent of not being an insult .
  • @Tahquil nice to see you! Wouldn't be a who's who of ridiculous pointless forum brigades if you didn't show up too :lol:
  • Why do you keep engaging if you don't want this to continue? Just ignore it and move on, no need to get salty over it.
  • edited December 2019
    Salt is my favourite kinda chip though!

I'm glad I'm still classed in the who's who. If my heart could feel the warm fuzzies it might overtake the cold fuzzy mould currently festering within.
  • You set about, digging furiously.
    You unearth a dully gleaming skull!

You cannot pick up a dully gleaming skull.

Separated neatly from previous host and flesh alike, the dully gleaming bone of
    this human skull is sanded entirely smooth. Despite its obvious age, no crack
    or chip mars the pale surface, only darker patches of yellow evidencing the
    rigorous march of time and weather alike. Wide and empty, gaping eye sockets
    lend an unobstructed view into the hollowed out interior, revealing a thin
    layer of powdery salt clinging tenaciously to the bony curve.
    A dully gleaming skull looks weak and feeble.
    He has (undef)% health remaining.
    He weighs about 3 pounds and 0 ounce(s).
    You see nothing in it.
    I don't know what I expected digging in this random room, but a denizen skull sure wasn't it.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • Jiraishin said:
    You set about, digging furiously.
    You unearth a dully gleaming skull!

You cannot pick up a dully gleaming skull.

Separated neatly from previous host and flesh alike, the dully gleaming bone of
    this human skull is sanded entirely smooth. Despite its obvious age, no crack
    or chip mars the pale surface, only darker patches of yellow evidencing the
    rigorous march of time and weather alike. Wide and empty, gaping eye sockets
    lend an unobstructed view into the hollowed out interior, revealing a thin
    layer of powdery salt clinging tenaciously to the bony curve.
    A dully gleaming skull looks weak and feeble.
    He has (undef)% health remaining.
    He weighs about 3 pounds and 0 ounce(s).
    You see nothing in it.
    I don't know what I expected digging in this random room, but a denizen skull sure wasn't it.
    Love that skull!
  • edited December 2019
    Stefana said:
    Jinsun said:

Legit, 100+ years of not stepping on cracks in Cyrenian sidewalks and I'm enemied for defending myself while trying to complete a voyage. @Jinsun gives the worst Logosmas gifts. ;)

• Truax said:
    Stefana said:
    Jinsun said:

Legit, 100+ years of not stepping on cracks in Cyrenian sidewalks and I'm enemied for defending myself while trying to complete a voyage. @Jinsun gives the worst Logosmas gifts. ;)

I am corruption incarnate
  • Truax said:
    Stefana said:
    Jinsun said:

Don't worry, you'll be eligible for probationary unenemying before you know it!

• Targossas got invaded by sheep and nobody can figure out why.

You frown and say to Jayden with an archaic, Eastern accent, "Moooooom."

A plain sheep trots in from the west with a stubborn bleat.

Jayden asks you with a refined Shallamese accent, "Yeeeees?"

You frown and say to Jayden with an archaic, Eastern accent, "Why sheeeeep."

You point accusingly at a sheep.
    A sheep nods sagely.

Jayden gives a trillingly melodic laugh.

With a low bleat, a fully grown sheep trots off to the northwest.

You whine pitifully.
  • Truax said:
    Stefana said:
    Jinsun said:

Huh. Like I said that wasn't my understanding of what happened, but I was not there and am genuinely not sure if I misinterpreted what was told to me or if we are all collectively on a different page than you guys. Out of curiosity and not trying to start a fight (pls believe me this time), did you ask/complain about the charge IC?

• Hehehehe do you remember when POM made a whole forum thread about "boohoo we're being greefed, poor ussss pls feel bad" man that was a fun week
  • ArchaeonArchaeon Ur mums house lol
    can ya'll not be shitty on this thread.