What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• edited August 2019
    Daeir said:
    Cooper said:
    @Daeir it finally happened, I forget how much you committed but u owe Mhaldor credits

Gz to all involved! Sad I missed it!
    Proud of u all. I don't have the credits I had allocated for that bounty saved anymore, but who was participating and the raid leaders on both sides? I'll see what I can drum up.
    It was def a lot of fun! Keorin and I led the Cyrene forces, and we died a lot :D

2019/08/24 03:10:12 - Zbaco > Defenders: Itkovian, Darshadi, Eril, Kog, Nephiny, Tasus, Kriex, Kei,
    Elyra, Darutan, Laedha, Keorin, Stefana, Verrucht, Sphera, Jaksim, Jinos, Emiya, Gloern, Zbaco, 
    Jamia, Taelle, Barrien.
  • Tasus said:
    Daeir said:
    Cooper said:
    @Daeir it finally happened, I forget how much you committed but u owe Mhaldor credits

Gz to all involved! Sad I missed it!
    Proud of u all. I don't have the credits I had allocated for that bounty saved anymore, but who was participating and the raid leaders on both sides? I'll see what I can drum up.
    It was def a lot of fun! Keorin and I led the Cyrene forces, and we died a lot :D

2019/08/24 03:10:12 - Zbaco > Defenders: Itkovian, Darshadi, Eril, Kog, Nephiny, Tasus, Kriex, Kei,
    Elyra, Darutan, Laedha, Keorin, Stefana, Verrucht, Sphera, Jaksim, Jinos, Emiya, Gloern, Zbaco, 
    Jamia, Taelle, Barrien.
    that's a lot of city favours to hand out! :D
  • Had no idea a lvl 3 had never been done before but pretty hyped I was there! @ashai you owe me for making you come along! 😂
  • It's a breath of fresh air to see both sides celebrating and congratulating one another over something like this. How cool. Good job guys. :)
  • Completed a Trade Deal with @Tianondria...

Tianondria opens a wicker basket containing a ginger kitten.

Tianondria takes a ginger ship kitten from a wicker basket containing a ginger kitten.
    As Tianondria opens up a wicker basket containing a ginger kitten, a ginger ship kitten leaps out with an excited meow and lands lightly on all fours.

Well, I had fun :D.
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/xQRzsWYF .. I don't always do the right thing in retardation but this time they lined up perfectly :D Also <3 Tesha for showing up, I didn't know what I was gonna do after lunging. And yes, one person is too many enemies. Krizal is scary -hides-
  • 2019/08/26 00:45:20 - Vessil has sanctioned a raid against The City of Targossas.
    2019/08/26 00:46:58 - Elon has retrieved a tank from your city's reserves.
    2019/08/26 00:47:04 - Elon has retrieved a tank from your city's reserves.
    2019/08/26 01:09:45 - Accipiter, Adrik, Avery, Cyro, Elon, Farrah, Mezghar, Shirszae, Vessil, and Xzanthius have destroyed The ruins of Sanctuary of the Lightbringer.
    2019/08/26 01:11:00 - Accipiter, Adrik, Avery, Cyro, Elon, Farrah, Mezghar, Shirszae, Vessil, and Xzanthius have destroyed The ruins of the Temple of Light.
    2019/08/26 01:33:20 - The sanctioned raid in The City of Targossas has ended.
    2019/08/26 02:22:10 - Adrik > So, there were a lot of people. Iunno if I accounted for them all. Accipiter, Avery, Cyro, Elon, Farrah, Mezghar, Shirszae, Vessil, Xzanthius, and myself went to mess up Targossas. We lead with a great initiative, and smashed the guards in Aurora's Temple. Then Targossas tried to bomb beckon us. Well, they got me. But then we got literally ALL OF THEM! So it was WAY BETTER. Their Guardian is very mean to be on the receiving end of. Fair warning. Anyways, we demolished them, displaced, and did much more. They tried for one last rush. Died. Then we blew up a tank. A shrine to Lord Twilight was raised in the Light's temple, after dusting Her shrine there. We kicked butt, great job everyone.

Rather enjoying this escalation. Almost worthy of its own in-game book.
  • Hashan are kicking arse at the moment. It's good to see

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • edited August 2019

@Hashan RN
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • edited August 2019
    Asmodron said:
    2019/08/26 00:45:20 - Vessil has sanctioned a raid against The City of Targossas.
    2019/08/26 01:09:45 - Accipiter, Adrik, Avery, Cyro, Elon, Farrah, Mezghar, Shirszae, Vessil, and Xzanthius have destroyed The ruins of Sanctuary of the Lightbringer.
    2019/08/26 01:11:00 - Accipiter, Adrik, Avery, Cyro, Elon, Farrah, Mezghar, Shirszae, Vessil, and Xzanthius have destroyed The ruins of the Temple of Light.
    2019/08/26 02:22:10 - Adrik > So, there were a lot of people. Iunno if I accounted for them all. Accipiter, Avery, Cyro, Elon, Farrah, Mezghar, Shirszae, Vessil, Xzanthius, and myself went to mess up Targossas. We lead with a great initiative, and smashed the guards in Aurora's Temple. Then Targossas tried to bomb beckon us. Well, they got me. But then we got literally ALL OF THEM! So it was WAY BETTER. Their Guardian is very mean to be on the receiving end of. Fair warning. Anyways, we demolished them, displaced, and did much more. They tried for one last rush. Died. Then we blew up a tank. A shrine to Lord Twilight was raised in the Light's temple, after dusting Her shrine there. We kicked butt, great job everyone.

Fyi, defenders were @Alasiel, @Israyhl, @Numira, and @Sothantos. Nobody rushed. Good job demolishing newbies & Numira.

Edit: @Atalkez showed up just before me, but there were only a few minutes left when we popped in.
  • Vinzent said:
    Asmodron said:
    2019/08/26 00:45:20 - Vessil has sanctioned a raid against The City of Targossas.

Fyi, defenders were @Alasiel, @Israyhl, @Numira, and @Sothantos. Nobody rushed. Good job demolishing newbies & Numira.

Edit: @Atalkez showed up just before me, but there were only a few minutes left when we popped in.

The guards were the greater impediment than the Targossians. We had to hit at a lowish time or it wouldn't be possible, with stationaries, city guardian, worldburn, and any interference from Targ itself. That is just how things go, though.

The only reason the only kills were newbies and Numira was because the other three ran away and we were all in dragon and had no room hinder. They actually beckoned us into guards once and I was worried we were going to lose the room. We reincarnated, etc, and counter-beckoned, and that's when we got sanction.
  • Asmodron said:

-cough-
    2019-08-26 00:34:42 - Xzanthius was slain by a Blackstone swordsman.
    2019-08-26 00:34:43 - Xzanthius was slain by a Blackstone swordsman.
    2019-08-26 00:34:44 - Avery was slain by a Blackstone swordsman.
    2019-08-26 00:34:44 - Elon was slain by a Blackstone swordsman.
    2019-08-26 00:34:56 - Avery was slain by a Blackstone swordsman.
    2019-08-26 00:35:10 - Adrik was slain by a Naxian mistweaver.
    2019-08-26 00:35:25 - Shirszae was slain by a Blackstone swordsman.
    2019-08-26 00:35:48 - Elon was slain by a Naxian mistweaver.
    2019-08-26 00:37:17 - Cyro was slain by a Blackstone swordsman.
    2019-08-26 00:37:18 - Mezghar was slain by a Blackstone swordsman.
    2019-08-26 00:37:18 - Elon was slain by a Blackstone swordsman.
    2019-08-26 00:37:20 - Cyro was slain by a Blackstone swordsman.
    2019-08-26 00:37:20 - Vessil was slain by a Blackstone swordsman.
    2019-08-26 00:37:23 - Shirszae was slain by a Blackstone swordsman.
    2019-08-26 00:37:24 - Vessil was slain by Ilona'neron, the Colossus.
    2019-08-26 00:37:28 - Adrik was slain by a Blackstone swordsman.
    2019-08-26 00:37:30 - Adrik was slain by Ilona'neron, the Colossus.
    2019-08-26 00:37:33 - Mezghar was slain by a Blackstone swordsman.
    2019-08-26 00:37:36 - Farrah was slain by a Blackstone swordsman.
    2019-08-26 00:37:39 - Farrah was slain by a Blackstone swordsman.
    2019-08-26 00:37:39 - Shirszae was slain by a Blackstone swordsman.
    2019-08-26 00:44:53 - Rainen was slain by Elon.
    2019-08-26 00:45:06 - Numira was slain by Mezghar.
    2019-08-26 00:45:08 - Numira was slain by Vessil.
    2019-08-26 00:45:33 - Xzanthius was slain by a Blackstone swordsman.
    2019-08-26 00:45:36 - Dakari was slain by Vessil.
    [Sanction start.]
    2019-08-26 00:53:39 - Numira was slain by Adrik.
    2019-08-26 00:53:41 - Numira was slain by Cyro.
    2019-08-26 00:54:48 - Rainen was slain by Vessil.
    2019-08-26 00:55:12 - Israyhl was slain by Shirszae.
    2019-08-26 00:57:09 - Syam was slain by Elon.
    2019-08-26 01:00:51 - Numira was slain by Avery.
    2019-08-26 01:00:54 - Numira was slain by Vessil.
    They were novices :blush: good job I guess? I get that Hashan was ordered by Twilight to destroy a temple in retaliation but without any defeat condition it was just us being stubborn at first and then Hashan needing to wait for people to be offline. It could've been handled better on both sides, the onus more on whoever is playing Twilight to keep things interesting.
  • Farrah said:
    Vinzent said:
    Asmodron said:

The guards were the greater impediment than the Targossians. We had to hit at a lowish time or it wouldn't be possible, with stationaries, city guardian, worldburn, and any interference from Targ itself. That is just how things go, though.

The only reason the only kills were newbies and Numira was because the other three ran away and we were all in dragon and had no room hinder. They actually beckoned us into guards once and I was worried we were going to lose the room. We reincarnated, etc, and counter-beckoned, and that's when we got sanction.
    Except those newbies were not apart of anything. That isn't how pre-sanction is gained (if you want to follow the rules). Killing them repeatedly after is along the same line.
  • edited August 2019
    Farrah said:

A bunch of those noob deaths weren't part of the beckon, I think. I honestly have no idea what Syam, Rainen, and Dakari were doing. They just sort of showed up (not in party) and got beckoned in not with everyone else and died on their own (I think some of them were after I CT'd "don't go near the temple".) I actually thought for a moment that Dakari might be a lolalt doing it on purpose since he quit and joined Ashtan right after.
  • We have no way of knowing who is in your party if they show up while we are engaged in combat, they're likely to be killed for it, and I don't think that's on the raiders. Rainen and Dakari were dragged in by the tank while we were fighting the rest of you, and we assumed they were part of the defense.

Serphenia (post sanction) was an accident. She walked to us too but it wasn't during the engagement and I was too slow to say "wait, she's not army." But the others were there while Sothantos, Alasiel, and Israyhl were in the temple engaging us (even if those three leapt out and got away).
  • edited August 2019
    Did you guys have waterlord? I think they might have gotten dragged in from the square. In any case, a bunch of those were not around that time if you look at the timestamps.
  • edited August 2019
    I'm not sure what "bunch" you mean. I'm talking about the presanction kills. That was all at the time we tank beckoned. I don't remember Syam. I didn't personally kill him. Might have been another mistake. But it was postsanction. The sanction kills occurred as described. I don't think it was tsunami. I'm pretty sure it was just the tank (at that time at least).

I am pretty confident that no one in Hashan's group intended to or enjoyed pwning newbies. So it's not really worth arguing about, honestly. We need more raiders so we can reach pro pwn guards and experienced defenders at the same time status.
  • I'm pretty sure this belongs in rants. Can you take it there, please?

• ArchaeonArchaeon Ur mums house lol
    Now now, let's not bash our new rivals.  People will be less willing to fight fair in game if we don't fight fair oocly. 
  • Lol, newbies and Numira. It’s pretty apt that I’m the rune nuisance and not the rune terror or something. Also I think half of those deaths I’m just at rally waiting to hear our next move, which kinda makes it worse.
  • Numira said:
    Lol, newbies and Numira. It’s pretty apt that I’m the rune nuisance and not the rune terror or something. Also I think half of those deaths I’m just at rally waiting to hear our next move, which kinda makes it worse.
    I've always meant to ask, why is it Rune Nuissance and not Rune Nuisance?
    But I also didn't want to ask in case it meant something totally different from nuisance and you were sad I thought your title was 'nuisance'.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • um. So fun fact I didn’t even notice this until now, always read it as Nuisance. ( proof reading is not my forte, and I have stories ie. I had to send Nicola like three different maps because I kept leaving typos in) It was just something Plagho did because I purposely nairat-ed Archaeon while hunting/ offered on CT to annoyingly rune Blackstone and enemy him.
  • edited August 2019
    :eyeroll:

Complaints about numbers and skill level. Always fun to see
  • Everyone needs to smoke a joint and calm down! 
  • Okay, so like.

We glanced you. You came adjacent (Sothantos, Numira, Israyhl, etc).

We tried to beckon you, succeeded (we can't exactly control who gets beckoned on LoS, but they were all in your room.. and attacking us. So...)

You got out bcz no room hinder. Bomb > beckoned and only got me.  Then the rest of Targ got wiped, and we went about our merry way.

I'm kind of annoyed that Vinzent is screaming that we murdered a shitton of novices without cause to gain sanction, when they were either A) With the group that Sothantos brought, or B ) In LoS of the group that Sothantos brought.  Vinzent wasn't there for the beginning of it. If we 'just murdered a bunch of novices at random', like the narrative Vinzent's putting forth is true..

Why the fuck did you not not order them away from the area, or wall them off so they couldn't get beckoned. Why were they.. y'know.. killed in this?

2019-08-26 00:37:39 - Shirszae was slain by a Blackstone swordsman.

Seven minutes later

2019-08-26 00:44:53 - Rainen was slain by Elon.

2019-08-26 00:45:06 - Numira was slain by Mezghar.

2019-08-26 00:45:08 - Numira was slain by Vessil.

2019-08-26 00:45:33 - Xzanthius was slain by a Blackstone swordsman.

2019-08-26 00:45:36 - Dakari was slain by Vessil.

If we were just radiancing / beckoning everyone.. then these deaths wouldn't all be nice-and-tidy right next to eachother. There was 7 minutes the last guard death on us.. and the time you came adjacent with your group (whoever it may be).  You had plenty of time to wall off the area, tell them to move, force them to move, deliver, etc.