Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• FarrahFarrah Member, Secret Squirrel Posts: 2,465 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    He left out the part where I helped, and I have all the contracts on the guy, but he got the kill. :'(
    Vinzent
  • CaelanCaelan Member Posts: 1,881 @ - Epic Achaean
    #FakeNews.   The other thread said that killing the thief was impossible.

Morthif
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess BellatereMember, Seafaring Liason Posts: 3,024 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    ....Holy shit.

That is all.

MathonwyMorthifSiduri
  • KuririnKuririn Member Posts: 38
    Managed to lock Dochitha in a spar with Shikudo (he was blademaster)!  Training continues B)
    DochithaTaleila
  • PyoriPyori Member Posts: 1,740 @ - Epic Achaean
    Oof, as SnB too so that 10 years probably felt like 50.

• JakiroJakiro Member Posts: 113 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Pyori said:
    Oof, as SnB too so that 10 years probably felt like 50.
    most of the journey was as Druid, just did the final push (98 to 99) as SnB cause I'm a masochist.
    Taleila
  • AsmodronAsmodron Member Posts: 2,979 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Came back from a 12 day absence to hear a new war is riling up. Am intrigued and excited.
  • SobriquetSobriquet Member Posts: 2,366 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Asmodron said:
    Came back from a 12 day absence to hear a new war is riling up. Am intrigued and excited.
    It is?
    Aleth
  • KuririnKuririn Member Posts: 38
    Mmmm, war... *drools*  :p  <3  B)
    AustereDorielTruax
  • TorrentTorrent Member Posts: 187 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Cooper said:
    It's good to still be kind of new when you're teaching someone else how to play Achaea. You remember all of the problems you had so you can help them through that.
    Rather than the old farts who when they go back to teaching go on a completely different tangent cause something has changed in the game and then it goes and gets the newbie killed and they tell that didn't work. You go, "Why not?", you go back and realize opps its been changed then you're stuck with the "Oooooooo...sorry!". This is the voice of experience!
    ZackeryRyx
  • MroxylMroxyl Member Posts: 125 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Teaching can also reveal gaps in your own knowledge, so you end up teaching the person you're helping, and working on the areas you didn't realize needed work.
    Siduri
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess BellatereMember, Seafaring Liason Posts: 3,024 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Learned a bit more about upholstery than I ever thought I'd bother learning... I'm still not quite feeling furniture descriptions though.

• JiraishinJiraishin skulkingMember Posts: 2,028 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Kriex said:
    Dear Targossas,

This happened yesterday but its a critical point in Kriex's story that I felt like acknowledging the people who were apart of it for so long. Its been hard logging in recently because of some real life things that have made Kriex stagnant and basically just hanging around not doing anything. I felt like it was time for his story to change so he didn't go down the retire hole that so many characters have gone before.

To the A-team in Targ that helped me open my eyes to combat more so that I have ever done in all the years that I have played Achaea. @Issam @Mezghar @Atalkez @Antonius @Achilles @Farrah @Sothantos @Jiraishin . Without you all I doubt I would have made it through the Dawnblade like I did. Making a name for myself through bounties and honorable duels.

This is very sweet, but Targ does not have an A-team. A-team is Ashtan.

What Targ has is a fire team, obviously.
    NumiraDorielKriex
  • KriexKriex Member Posts: 183 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Jiraishin said:
    Kriex said:
    Dear Targossas,

This happened yesterday but its a critical point in Kriex's story that I felt like acknowledging the people who were apart of it for so long. Its been hard logging in recently because of some real life things that have made Kriex stagnant and basically just hanging around not doing anything. I felt like it was time for his story to change so he didn't go down the retire hole that so many characters have gone before.

To the A-team in Targ that helped me open my eyes to combat more so that I have ever done in all the years that I have played Achaea. @Issam @Mezghar @Atalkez @Antonius @Achilles @Farrah @Sothantos @Jiraishin . Without you all I doubt I would have made it through the Dawnblade like I did. Making a name for myself through bounties and honorable duels.

This is very sweet, but Targ does not have an A-team. A-team is Ashtan.

What Targ has is a fire team, obviously.
    The a was for Ablaze. The Ablaze team. Duh
    CaelanSiduriAziik
  • AyaniAyani Member Posts: 52 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    I finally figured out how to summon Ascalaphus in Phereklos! Took me way too long to figure it out especially now that I know the answer.
    TorrentJinosYen
  • TorrentTorrent Member Posts: 187 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Ever wander into a place where you think, wow I shouldn't be here or am I? Great times for exploring different avenues!
    Ayani
  • DevashaDevasha Member Posts: 11
    She has been engaged to be married to Awakened @Cyzhar Relkatha for one month.

<3  :3

CailinSiduriJinosKuririn
  • AlethAleth Member Posts: 4
    You see Princess Lispethia yell, "Hurrah! The wickedth with ith vanquithed! Oh, thankth be to our
    heroth, Ther Piggly and Alethth!"

You have learned a new Attainment ability: Polymath.
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 100.
    You have reached the illustrious level of The Dragon Lord.
    You have received 25 Bound Credits!

You see Princess Lispethia yell, "Leth hear a nithe thong for our heroth, Alethth and Ther
    Pigglyth!"
    Hildabroom, the Wicked Witch yells, "Oh, please no!"
    Accompanied by the strident notes of a diabolical musical instrument, the tiny piping voices of all
    Bopalopia rise up in song, "Oh, the Wicked Witch is done and gone! Done and gone! Done and gone! Oh,
    the Wicked Witch is done and gone. La de dah de doo! Aleth and Sir Piggly are heroes very true! Yes!
    La de dah de doo!"

Very true! Yes!

ZackeryCailinRyssa
  • PuxiPuxi Member Posts: 581 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
  • AsmodronAsmodron Member Posts: 2,979 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Puxi said:

Dont even need to read the log to agree.
Sign In to Comment.