What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Will this work in Nexus or mudlet or both?
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    I know it works on mudlet as a trigger. Not sure about Nexus since I don't use that

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• Ryssa said:
    Will this work in Nexus or mudlet or both?
    I am completely 100% manual nexus. However, I can help you, or most people who need help with nexus. If you're a citizen, I help you for free. If you're not a citizen.. well.. I'll help you, but you may need to give me some motivation to up you in my queue :D
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • Neraeos said:
    Found my early draft of the terrapin used in the white hippocampus event. Look upon my works, ye mighty, and despair!

It looks like a very intimidating.... pokemon.... so cute....

• Can I keep him  :o
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Yeah uh I need this in my IG life. And maybe my OOC life. So fantastic.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Neraeos said:
    Found my early draft of the terrapin used in the white hippocampus event. Look upon my works, ye mighty, and despair!

The middle head looks so pleased with itself.
  • edited August 2019
    *inner monologue of middle head*

I hope that recipe for kelp cakes turns out swell. I can't wait to get home and try them!! My other korathai are going to be so surprised!

*the screams of Tritons dying in their legions echo behind him*

• SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    What about that squirtle on top of the middle head?

• 2019/08/23 06:34:28 - Elon > Adaj, Amil, Crixos, Davok, Ellodin, Jomi, Mycen, Saeva, Saibel and Vandred came to raid us. Saeva is a magi, did anyone know that? I had no idea. Anyway, we tried to use guards the first time, and were thwarted by silence. They changed positions so we had to move guards again, and we finally got them summoned but THEN Ashtani consisting of Austere, Astarod, Hirst, Lii and Majin also showed up and killed us with the Mhaldorian's. In the confusion, they detonated the tank but at least they all died.

One of the best logs I've read in awhile.
  • Unleashed a hail of puns on my unsuspecting citymates for the past few days. Kudos to Olisaphet for surviving the brunt of them.

I also realize that I might no longer be capable of taking things as seriously as my younger self. 

• Asmodron said:
    2019/08/23 06:34:28 - Elon > Adaj, Amil, Crixos, Davok, Ellodin, Jomi, Mycen, Saeva, Saibel and Vandred came to raid us. Saeva is a magi, did anyone know that? I had no idea. Anyway, we tried to use guards the first time, and were thwarted by silence. They changed positions so we had to move guards again, and we finally got them summoned but THEN Ashtani consisting of Austere, Astarod, Hirst, Lii and Majin also showed up and killed us with the Mhaldorian's. In the confusion, they detonated the tank but at least they all died.

With the Mhaldorian's what, though? I have to know.
  • Farrah said:
    Asmodron said:
    2019/08/23 06:34:28 - Elon > Adaj, Amil, Crixos, Davok, Ellodin, Jomi, Mycen, Saeva, Saibel and Vandred came to raid us. Saeva is a magi, did anyone know that? I had no idea. Anyway, we tried to use guards the first time, and were thwarted by silence. They changed positions so we had to move guards again, and we finally got them summoned but THEN Ashtani consisting of Austere, Astarod, Hirst, Lii and Majin also showed up and killed us with the Mhaldorian's. In the confusion, they detonated the tank but at least they all died.

With the Mhaldorian's what, though? I have to know.
    Time to teach your new lover how apostrophes work!
  • Asmodron said:

Kind of offended Elon left me off after I chomped him so thoroughly.
  • Reading that text I had to double take.  Elon = Tesha confirmed????
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • Torinn said:
    Reading that text I had to double take.  Elon = Tesha confirmed????
    I've seen them both in the same place so that can't be true.
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    edited August 2019
    Proof Tesha is contagious, if anything  :p

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• Not enough capitalised words or run on sentences.

• I'm not sure if I'm impressed....or worried of Cyrene's mental state at both accepting to endure that...and being the target of such destruction again...
  • Was a fun welcome back treasure for me!

• @Daeir it finally happened, I forget how much you committed but u owe Mhaldor credits

Gz to all involved! Sad I missed it!

• edited August 2019
    He said it was only for July 2017.

Missed the window by a smidge.

• A smidge of a smidge, really.
    Saeva said:
    If Mathonwy is 2006 I wish 2007 had never come.
    Xenomorph said:
    heh. Mathowned.
    Message #12872 Sent by Jurixe
    4/16/0:41
    MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
  • Aegoth said:
    Game's very first lv 3 tank has been detonated! 
    I think Yudhi still holds the title of the first andmost epic tank detonation with level 3 tanks blown in every major city. But congrats!!! That is a great accomplishment!
  • edited August 2019
    Daeir said:
    Cooper said:
    @Daeir it finally happened, I forget how much you committed but u owe Mhaldor credits

Gz to all involved! Sad I missed it!
    Proud of u all. I don't have the credits I had allocated for that bounty saved anymore, but who was participating and the raid leaders on both sides? I'll see what I can drum up.
    2019/08/24 02:21:41 - Aegoth, Amil, Anze, Ashai, Carah, Crixos, Dezil, Ferrn, Kitiara, Proficy,
    Saeva, Saibel, and Vandred have destroyed The ruins of Within the Cerulean Spire.
    2019/08/24 02:24:40 - Kitiara > ^Dynamis Zackery was also involved and present for this.
    2019/08/24 02:31:09 - Saeva > Proselyte Tiffany was also a part of carrying out this victorious
    feat.
    2019/08/24 04:15:33 - Aegoth > Gror was also a part of the excursion to Cyrene.

Leaders were Aegoth, Crixos, Proficy