Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

What Happened To You Today?

1708709710712714

Comments

  • AntoniusAntonius Member Posts: 4,907 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Farrah said:
    Atalkez said:
    Deserved!

    He is getting all my oathbreaking deaths and he didn't even swear the oath!
    He caused it, so he deserves at least 50% of the deaths!
  • AchillesAchilles Los AngelesMember Posts: 2,533 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Atalkez said:
    Farrah said:
    Atalkez said:
    Deserved!

    He is getting all my oathbreaking deaths and he didn't even swear the oath!
    I imagine I’ll be the only one to try you, fking Shikudo Staff

    image
    Numira
  • MorthifMorthif Member Posts: 1,664 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Achilles said:
    Atalkez said:
    Farrah said:
    Atalkez said:
    Deserved!

    He is getting all my oathbreaking deaths and he didn't even swear the oath!
    I imagine I’ll be the only one to try you, fking Shikudo Staff

    Suckers
    PuxiSkye
  • FarrahFarrah Member, Secret Squirrel Posts: 2,465 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Achilles said:
    Atalkez said:
    Farrah said:
    Atalkez said:
    Deserved!

    He is getting all my oathbreaking deaths and he didn't even swear the oath!
    I imagine I’ll be the only one to try you, fking Shikudo Staff


    I like to think I at least paid for it with the 50 years of CL and 20 years at HL, though. <3
  • NumiraNumira Member Posts: 101 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    I kinda feel crappy saying this, but not gonna lie, but Numira feels pretty satisfied about not having joined in the whole helping Farrah with the staff thing now. And about not treating the words of authority figures as gospel truth after Targ quit the coalition. And a whole bunch of other things. Just feeling pretty vindicated ic-ly lately, which is a nice change from what it had been.
  • JiraishinJiraishin skulkingMember Posts: 2,028 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Numira said:
    I kinda feel crappy saying this, but not gonna lie, but Numira feels pretty satisfied about not having joined in the whole helping Farrah with the staff thing now. And about not treating the words of authority figures as gospel truth after Targ quit the coalition. And a whole bunch of other things. Just feeling pretty vindicated ic-ly lately, which is a nice change from what it had been.
    I have pretty mixed feelings about people expressing that kind of thing. But feeling good ICly is nice.
    ________________________
    The soul of Ashmond says, "Always with the sniping."
  • NumiraNumira Member Posts: 101 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Yeah, I can see your point. Would make for an interesting conversation.
    Jiraishin
  • TasusTasus Member Posts: 113 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    @Phaestus thank you! You know why :)
  • MilabarMilabar Member Posts: 174 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    You saved him from getting stabbed with a spoon, so that's a perk for his day too
  • AegothAegoth Member Posts: 2,753 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    wait, we got our asses kicked by that scrawny thing?
    Torinn
  • PyoriPyori Member Posts: 1,737 @ - Epic Achaean
    Rounded ears confirmed.

  • JiraishinJiraishin skulkingMember Posts: 2,028 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Pyori said:
    Rounded ears confirmed.
    It actually depends on the individual tsol'teth.
    ________________________
    The soul of Ashmond says, "Always with the sniping."
  • PyoriPyori Member Posts: 1,737 @ - Epic Achaean
    Jiraishin said:
    Pyori said:
    Rounded ears confirmed.
    It actually depends on the individual tsol'teth.
    Stfu I'm trying to trigger Aegoth.

    Caelan
  • AsmodronAsmodron Member Posts: 2,978 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    R.i.p beloved Hailqas'an. Forsaken but not forgotten.
  • SophiSophi Rally PointMember Posts: 78 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Would have been great if the deathsight had shown her sword name
  • ReysonReyson Member Posts: 536 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Can I just say, Blademaster with freezepound is hilarious, and I want it.
  • ZiglarZiglar Member Posts: 1
    Meet some good role players that showed me an awesome time. Looking forward to interacting more as I learn more about this land
    CailinSynbiosIohannaRyx
  • AdrikAdrik Member Posts: 187 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    I got @Ictinus to curse today.

    That's all, really.
    KriexZackeryNumira
Sign In to Comment.