What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• (Targossas): You say, "Dang it happened again, didn't it."

(Targossas): Jiraishin says, "Yes."

(Targossas): You say, "Crap."

(Targossas): Jiraishin says, "What have I told you about leaving the realms, Numira."

(Targossas): You sadly say, "..."

Two days in a row my dudes. Anyone else who quits is gonna get their butt kicked, um... someday. When I get butt kicking figured out. So there.
  • Profit said:
    As you open a glowing interlocked cache a bright light shines from within.
    You have been awarded with The legs of a monk dummy talisman piece!
    You have been awarded with The leaves for an olive branch talisman piece!

You have been awarded with The head of a monk dummy talisman piece!

You have been awarded with The cloth for a pennon of cranes talisman piece!
    I wanted olive branch pieces... but not like this.
    @Ictinus in the post, it was outlined that Glowing Interlocked Caches could only be opened for Conclave, Blackwave, Marks or Races. Can you confirm that it can also be opened with Monks per the above log?

• Logged in to find Vhaith's Papa had retired.

WTF @Tasus

We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.

• @Tasus nooooooo!  :'(
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• edited September 2019
    Vhaith said:
    Logged in to find Vhaith's Papa had retired.

WTF @Tasus
    Wait what!!???? 

@Tasus
    WHAT??? MY MENTOR!??!!!!!
  • This was known, though I'm surprised he went through it again
  • Milabar said:
    This was known, though I'm surprised he went through it again
    While I'm happy everyone, except his family, his friends, his City, his House and his Order, knew he was retiring, it's still sad and surprising for those of us that didn't know, and will miss him.

We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.

• SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    holy crap that is amazing. 

• Please let me trade my crook in. I'll even take 5 bound credits.

I have no friends to wrangle.

• Vhaith said:
    Please let me trade my crook in. I'll even take 5 bound credits.

Can’t you sell them or give them away?

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • All my crooks disappeared one day, I had like 30 saved :(

• Took the weekend off to go to a fair and a wedding, came back a buddy having retired without a word to me and I have no bloody idea why!!!
  • Cooper said:
    All my crooks disappeared one day, I had like 30 saved :(
    That's too baaaaad, I haven't been sheeped at Black Mass in forever
  • edited September 2019
    I've been working through the denizen concepts to make a "quest" that will ultimately teach the tenets of Mithraea while people get more and more information in how to get into the Temple itself and explore the old ruins (obviously rebuilt thorough the estates)

It's a horrible system that requires me to constantly come up with a keyword to progress it, but those few I'm using as test folks get completely stumped. 

Also, speaking of this, especially in oos estates, I really really really wish there was an option to make a "vendor", that you can put stuff on, and they would sell.  Limit it to 10 items, whatever, but I've got a tavern, with a tavern keeper, and soon to have a cellar, but absolutely to viable way to make it actually, ya know, a tavern.

This has been my life in Achaea over the last two weeks.  Trying to create a teaching tool available to the public, to teach a dead God's concepts, so when I die it's still around.

Good stuff, but still have to agree with Skye that denizen reactions suck.

But better then nothing I guess
  • Vhaith said:
    Milabar said:
    This was known, though I'm surprised he went through it again
    While I'm happy everyone, except his family, his friends, his City, his House and his Order, knew he was retiring, it's still sad and surprising for those of us that didn't know, and will miss him.
    Well, most of us know a burned out combatant when he sees one. A lot of us heard and knew he wanted to re-roll for a little while, just was a wait until he did it. Sounds like he didn't want a huge exit though. I hope he finds what he's looking for with this new adventuring life. 
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • I have never agreed with a pair of posts as much as @Skye and @Milabar above.
  • Atalkez said:
    Vhaith said:
    Please let me trade my crook in. I'll even take 5 bound credits.

Can’t you sell them or give them away?
    It has my mark, and resets to me so I'm not really sure.

• Taryius said:
    Using the recipe for reference, you carefully distill some holocaust whiskey and pour it into burnt birch barrel, filling it to the brim.

Aegoth skips merrily in circles around a burnt birch barrel containing holocaust whiskey.
    I'm really loving this new beverage tradeskill! 
    My brain decided that was a burnt bitch barrel when I first read it... which I guess went with the holocaust part.

The whiskey definitely fits you two!
  • edited September 2019
    Ryssa said:
    Vhaith said:

WTF @Tasus
    Wait what!!???? 

@Tasus
    A bit late to this one, but...Dafuq?!?! My #1 Security Aide??????????

• Logged out yesterday, slept, went to work last night, and logged back in and Ismay is STILL "tripping hard" from bashing yesterday. Am I bugged or something??
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• Doesn't go away when you're logged out. 

• Zbaco said:
    Ryssa said:
    Vhaith said:

WTF @Tasus
    Wait what!!???? 

@Tasus
    A bit late to this one, but...Dafuq?!?! My #1 Security Aide??????????
     :'( Nooooooooo.... Dammit, every time I logged in, Tasus was the first to greet me and/or headslam me. Cyrene's gonna be a lot bleaker without him.