What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Minifie said:
    Aralaya said:
    Krizal promoted Aralaya to Commoner for: She is always an eager defender willing to lay down her life to bring the end to our enemies, and hasn't shied away from picking up the dreaded mantle of defence leader when needed. And thus, your time as a Pheasant comes to an end, Aralaya.

:D
    Why is my brain like this? 

I mean, I am Atavian... sooooooo

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • edited November 2018
    You aren't wielding anything.
    You glance over Proficy and see that his health is at 7440/7649.
    You burp obscenely.
    SWK - swk
    You knock the legs out from under Proficy and send him sprawling.
    HFP - left leg
    You connect to the left leg!
     [BROKE] left leg
    HFP - right leg
    You connect to the right leg!
     [BROKE] right leg
    My friend, clearly you know little of the sultry tango, if you think that you
    can perform it without a partner. -- mind command force apply restoration

This was after a wrench torso so I only got 2 BBTs instead of the 3 that would've killed him. RIP.

• That's on top of the high-ish proc rate of the "ignorance is bliss" minor trait, rekt 

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • Rookie mistake to try that with stupidity. I am disappoint.

• I didn't notice it until after I spammed my swk alias :( S'what I get for hastily PKing at work.

• Spamming an alias?? Set it and forget it with queuing. I thought you were good at this game?

• Cooper said:
    Spamming an alias?? Set it and forget it with queuing. I thought you were good at this game?
    You are paralysed and cannot do that.
  • Xtreme sport: getting dared into joining raid/defile groups while Comcast is dicking over my internet so badly I can barely read logs without DCing. The unpredictability is awful yet weirdly fun. Though I'm sure less fun for my partymates.

As I write this, embracing death because was lagging too hard to even know when we moved. :P 

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • edited November 2018
    Lenn said:
    Cooper said:
    Spamming an alias?? Set it and forget it with queuing. I thought you were good at this game?
    I do that. My queue auto unqueues at .5s so I don't get stuck running a command if I decide to move. You can do that and still get the instant on balance commands while not getting screwed over. Scrub.

And yes, I was spamming to beat para.

• Jiraishin said:
    Xtreme sport: getting dared into joining raid/defile groups while Comcast is dicking over my internet so badly I can barely read logs without DCing. The unpredictability is awful yet weirdly fun. Though I'm sure less fun for my partymates.

As I write this, embracing death because was lagging too hard to even know when we moved. :P 
    In chess we call that the "Comcast Gambit" 
  • Dunn said:
    Lenn said:
    Cooper said:
    I do that. My queue auto unqueues at .5s so I don't get stuck running a command if I decide to move. You can do that and still get the instant on balance commands while not getting screwed over. Scrub.

And yes, I was spamming to beat para.
    I clear/queue movement for that

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Am I the only one who uses QUEUE REPLACE and QUEUE INSERT?
  • I use queue addclear for everything, and the one that puts something at the beginning of queue for evade/tumble/etc

• Penwize said:
    Am I the only one who uses QUEUE REPLACE and QUEUE INSERT?
    Yes
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • Dunn said:
    You burp obscenely.
    SWK - swk
    HFP - left leg
     [BROKE] left leg
    HFP - right leg
     [BROKE] right leg

This was after a wrench torso so I only got 2 BBTs instead of the 3 that would've killed him. RIP.
    Where's the deafness strip?
  • Doesn't need it if he's pre-deaf'd.
  • Astarod said:
    Penwize said:
    Yes
    No.

I track what I have queued, and which of those will take balance. If I try to queue something else that takes balance, it replaces the previous one. If I queue something that doesn't take balance, it gets inserted before the command that uses balance.

I keep meaning to tidy up the script a bit so I can release it, but I haven't gotten around to that yet.
  • Antonius said:
    Astarod said:
    Penwize said:
    Yes
    No.

I track what I have queued, and which of those will take balance. If I try to queue something else that takes balance, it replaces the previous one. If I queue something that doesn't take balance, it gets inserted before the command that uses balance.

I keep meaning to tidy up the script a bit so I can release it, but I haven't gotten around to that yet.
    That would actually be really amazing to have, I’m not a coding whiz at all but would be happy to help clean it up if you wanted to open it up to public use!
  • That's what I do, except I also assign a priority to what I queue so I only replace it with something more important.  It lets me panic and spam things without horribly screwing myself.

• Rangor said:
    Dunn said:
    You burp obscenely.
    SWK - swk
    HFP - left leg
     [BROKE] left leg
    HFP - right leg
     [BROKE] right leg

Where's the deafness strip?
    wrench torso combo (one before this) has a jbp head @Rangor.

• Minifie said:
    Antonius said:
    Astarod said:
    Penwize said:
    Yes
    No.

That would actually be really amazing to have, I’m not a coding whiz at all but would be happy to help clean it up if you wanted to open it up to public use!
    I posted an old version here: https://forums.achaea.com/discussion/comment/352805

You'll need to create the script object and triggers yourself, and tweak the script a bit (such as changing command separator), but should be okay until I get around to doing a proper release.

One of the things I have added is queueing actions across multiple balances (I use it for my enchanting, harvesting, extracting, etc. scripts). That bit was thrown together quickly though so is what I really need to take another look at and clean up.

I also need to add some configuration so you don't have to modify the script to set in-game command separator.
  • I queue addclear on every action. So literally only the first thing on the queue is ever fired. What is the reason to queue more than one command? 
  • I queue server aliases.

• TIL there's all these server queue commands
  • I guess I'm stuck!

• west, move west, tumble west, leap west, evade west, dash west.
    Ez

• Had some awesome cloud fights with @Farrah and @Vender earlier. Enjoying the Fire Lord practice and experience, was very fun.
  • Martien has appointed you to the position of "Wellspring Celebrant" in The Krymenian Academy. :D

Abyssal Ascendant, Marra Mor'akova, Chancellor of Shadows

Spectral Arbiters                  A leader of the House.

Arbiter Athalos Talithan, the Black Blade

Theologian Martien Nyxillum-Borell, Krymenian Arbiter

Patron                             The Patron of the House.

Twilight, the Dark Father

Shadow Whisperer                   Responsible for newcomers to the House.

Aides: Marra, Adirielle, Martien

Wellspring Celebrant               Master Of Ceremonies

Aeonic Sorceress Aralaya Averial

Aides: Marra, Carlyle, Bira

Penumbral Weaver                   Chronicler

Penumbral Weaver Glisan La Rosa

Aides: Martien

Deans                              Deans of the Schools

Abyssal Ascendant, Marra Mor'akova, Chancellor of Shadows

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM