What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• edited November 2018
    .... double post

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Is that some sort of talisman?
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• Ismay said:
    Is that some sort of talisman?
    The last Yggdrasil talisman iirc. It has a 10-ish second charge up for its instakill move, legit plenty of time to gtfo if you're not in group combat 
  • He also knows about both of those typos. They've been typo'd for a while now. The deathsight one's supposedly been 'fixed' before, but I guess it broke again.

• ArchaeonArchaeon Ur mums house lol
    Eliana said:
    Maybe better in rants and I'm sure that somewhere along the line I will have some kind of blood pressure issues for posting to forums but: https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/FZ3lbqjP

I would say put it in rants but really, that log belongs in the garbage. 
  • Pyori said:
    He also knows about both of those typos. They've been typo'd for a while now. The deathsight one's supposedly been 'fixed' before, but I guess it broke again.
    I think when they fixed it they broke the other half of the deathsight. Now my bell turns you male at the moment of your death regardless! 

Been bugged a while, and the skill/skull bit. 
  • edited November 2018
    Eliana said:
    Maybe better in rants and I'm sure that somewhere along the line I will have some kind of blood pressure issues for posting to forums but: https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/FZ3lbqjP

• That edit though. Ayy lmao.

• Penwize said:
    Pyori said:
    He also knows about both of those typos. They've been typo'd for a while now. The deathsight one's supposedly been 'fixed' before, but I guess it broke again.
    I think when they fixed it they broke the other half of the deathsight. Now my bell turns you male at the moment of your death regardless! 

Been bugged a while, and the skill/skull bit. 

Message #3994       Sent by Achaea
    2018/11/23/12:14 Your bug report (detail: Hi! Looks like Penwize's special Bell has a few Typo's in
    it. One is the Deathsight line having the wrong Gender (  2018/11/23 07:47:12 - Loudly proclaiming 
    his martial prowess over Eliana, Penwize Baker, the Relentless strikes him down with his bell.) and 
    the other is the final line from the Victim's viewpoint, the word SKILL should be SKULL) - has been 
    fixed.

Only took a couple of hours. You're welcome :P

• Shame on the latter point. Achaea needs more cute girls.
  • There are no girls on the Internet

• Let me be a lesbian gdi sobriquet >:c
  • Ygia said:
    Let me be a lesbian gdi sobriquet >:c
    I heard spanking farrah and calling her a naughty girl is a good start, got this hot tip direct from Hashan itself!
  • Minifie said:
    Ygia said:
    I heard spanking farrah and calling her a naughty girl is a good start, got this hot tip direct from Hashan itself!
    #BreathrainWasWorthIt 
    #LorenzoSpunk
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • Minifie said:
    Ygia said:

"hot" indeed.
  • Rhivona said:
    No longer shall the Bell of Bruyan, announcer extraordinaire, force your victims to embrace their inner masculinity.
    For their transgressions against Creation, Sir Antonius Agarwaen, Inquisitor of Heretics has cast the heretic Farrah into eternal damnation.

@rhivona When will Antonius no longer force Targossians to embrace their inner heretic?
  • Dupre said:
    Rhivona said:
    No longer shall the Bell of Bruyan, announcer extraordinaire, force your victims to embrace their inner masculinity.
    For their transgressions against Creation, Sir Antonius Agarwaen, Inquisitor of Heretics has cast the heretic Farrah into eternal damnation.

@rhivona When will Antonius no longer force Targossians to embrace their inner heretic?
    Never. I think everyone is a heretic.
  • People tonight have made me feel that I should be ashamed of my story and I've even been blocked on ct because I have been drinking and therefore should be silent and ashamed. Even the one person I trusted and thought highly of was ashamed of me because I had some wines. Well I am not ashamed and I am going to call you out people who think that you are privileged and superior to the rest of us. I am a mother, a step mother and a foster mother. You know nothing. This is a game, it is supposed to be fun and creative and imaginative. We should be allowed to have fun and poke the fires and the enemies and laugh and show that there are good times to be had and that they have been had.Instakills and shallow responses with no thought or imagination are sad and I miss the good times we used to have in Achaea and wish we could have again without being made to feel inadequate, or bad, or stupid, or demeaned, or garbage. We did have fun back then and all of those who were there, high five and I'm sorry that we are called garbage now. And to those who I thought would stand by me, so disappointed that you actually revert to 'you are drunk'. I'd feel the same sober, probably even moreso., Andraste, Proficy, Laergon. Thank you.
  • Eliana said:
    People tonight have made me feel that I should be ashamed of my story and I've even been blocked on ct because I have been drinking and therefore should be silent and ashamed. Even the one person I trusted and thought highly of was ashamed of me because I had some wines. Well I am not ashamed and I am going to call you out people who think that you are privileged and superior to the rest of us. I am a mother, a step mother and a foster mother. You know nothing. This is a game, it is supposed to be fun and creative and imaginative. We should be allowed to have fun and poke the fires and the enemies and laugh and show that there are good times to be had and that they have been had.Instakills and shallow responses with no thought or imagination are sad and I miss the good times we used to have in Achaea and wish we could have again without being made to feel inadequate, or bad, or stupid, or demeaned, or garbage. We did have fun back then and all of those who were there, high five and I'm sorry that we are called garbage now. And to those who I thought would stand by me, so disappointed that you actually revert to 'you are drunk'. I'd feel the same sober, probably even moreso., Andraste, Proficy, Laergon. Thank you.
    You were in an area you were enemied in, and you were dispatched of. Folk did their job. If you're in the middle of a volcano and you get lava on you, you can't whine when you get burned. Yes, people should RP more, but in that exact instance, literally only you did something wrong by trying to shame people for doing their job quickly and efficiently. If you wanted to delay things, you had 10 seconds chargeup, you could have 'say Woah, hold up!;touch shield', or even just walked in any direction. Instead, you're taking a situation where you lost or didn't get an outcome you wanted and spreading it as shame of the entire game and its players, all while saying "i am being made fun of and made to feel ashamed", which is... quite two-faced and hypocritical. *This* is why folk are not taking your crap. You see yourself as hyper-superior and then say to others "you think you're so superior!" when they act as though you're just another player - which, you are. You drink from the same well you claim poisoned.

You got killed in an enemy area and you're posting 10 paragraphs on the forum publically about how everyone is wrong but you in this instance. Read that sentence over again. Picture a newbie, an unknown, doing the same. Do you see it yet?
  • Ygia said:
    If you're in the middle of a volcano and you get lava on you, you can't whine when you get burned.
    true, dead people can't whine
    And as he slept he dreamed a dream, and this was his dream.
  • Eliana said:
    People tonight have made me feel that I should be ashamed of my story and I've even been blocked on ct because I have been drinking and therefore should be silent and ashamed. Even the one person I trusted and thought highly of was ashamed of me because I had some wines. Well I am not ashamed and I am going to call you out people who think that you are privileged and superior to the rest of us. I am a mother, a step mother and a foster mother. You know nothing.
    Hey @Eliana, I’m not bashing you or saying that you should be ashamed. However, I’m going to give you real advice because even though I left, I still do like a lot of the people of Hashan, and I feel like I owe it to you. 

You’re taking a situation in which you tried something and it kind of blew up in your face (I know how that feels) and then you posted that while you were still emotional about it. I’m not sure if you were drunk IRL or in game and neither really lessens my opinion of you. Frankly the only thing that cheapens my opinion are when people speak down to me or try to use me as a punching bag for the holes they dug for themselves. Just- take care in using forums or discord servers to vent your emotions. If you feel alone or betrayed by your friends? Make new ones. I enjoyed playing with you (albeit infrequently), and would hate for you to burn yourself out or think that a few moments of anger or bitterness would make you irredeemable as a character (or person).

Look at it this way. I assure you Mhaldorians/Targossians/Eleusians/Ashtani have killed me hundreds and hundreds of times. I know for a fact I didn’t always have the most graceful defeat. When I left Hashan, I got about 1-2 invitations per city, and it really made my day because I had left Hashan because a few people made me feel ashamed and hurt in a few ways I realized werent going to change. I already made this mistake in the past... so it was a quiet exodus for me.

Just take a deep breath and let this pass over you. Enjoy what you enjoy, just realize that everyone enjoys different things. :) 

The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • Antonius said:
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 122.
    You have reached the illustrious level of 2nd Degree of Supramortal Existence.
    How did you level before me omg

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • JiraishinJiraishin skulking
    edited November 2018
    Eliana said:
    People tonight have made me feel that I should be ashamed of my story and I've even been blocked on ct because I have been drinking and therefore should be silent and ashamed. Even the one person I trusted and thought highly of was ashamed of me because I had some wines. Well I am not ashamed and I am going to call you out people who think that you are privileged and superior to the rest of us. I am a mother, a step mother and a foster mother. You know nothing. This is a game, it is supposed to be fun and creative and imaginative. We should be allowed to have fun and poke the fires and the enemies and laugh and show that there are good times to be had and that they have been had.Instakills and shallow responses with no thought or imagination are sad and I miss the good times we used to have in Achaea and wish we could have again without being made to feel inadequate, or bad, or stupid, or demeaned, or garbage. We did have fun back then and all of those who were there, high five and I'm sorry that we are called garbage now. And to those who I thought would stand by me, so disappointed that you actually revert to 'you are drunk'. I'd feel the same sober, probably even moreso., Andraste, Proficy, Laergon. Thank you.
    I read your log. Personally I think you should be more ashamed of convincing a newbie they were stuck in a room if they didn't pay you than of drinking.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • Ygia said:
    Shame on the latter point. Achaea needs more cute girls.
    Seconded.

• ArchaeonArchaeon Ur mums house lol
    Eliana said:
    tl;dr
  • Eliana said:
    Instakills and shallow responses with no thought or imagination are sad and I miss the good times we used to have in Achaea
    I dunno, Penwize has been one of the best for me to interact with since I came back ~7 years ago. What's shallow is your attempt to talk down to him for the way he handled an enemy in the city. What's sad is your attempt to shit stir by copy-pasting the snippet of tells you had with him over OOC clans. Seems like maybe you could do with some self-reflection.
    Jiraishin said:
    I read your log. Personally I think you should be more ashamed of convincing a newbie they were stuck in a room if they didn't pay you than of drinking.
    Also this, not to mention trapping people on your ship and being proud of it. Lordy.