What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• edited November 2018
    I put up the brightest, shiniest Christmas tree the likes of which my dog has never seen.

edit: oh, this is supposed to be in-game.. I stared motionless for hours into nothingness. (as I attempted to reverse-engineer 100's of line of code which is super-fun)
  • edited November 2018
    09:55:48 You have slain Daqsool, the Qoul of Tir Murann, retrieving the corpse.
    09:55:48 Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 91.
    09:55:48 You have reached the illustrious level of 5th Order of the Hyperphysical.
    09:55:48 Numerous golden sovereigns spill from the corpse.
    09:55:48 You have found a Silver Dragon's eye (level 1) talisman piece!

Also, finished my second resolution! True Display of Skill! Only 34 credits away from my first artifact!

Hopefully dragon eventually, these days It's actually achievable since my mentors/friends in Ashtan are forcing me to hunt. 

Cruel, they are. 
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • Eliana said:
    People tonight have made me feel that I should be ashamed of my story and I've even been blocked on ct because I have been drinking and therefore should be silent and ashamed. Even the one person I trusted and thought highly of was ashamed of me because I had some wines. Well I am not ashamed and I am going to call you out people who think that you are privileged and superior to the rest of us. I am a mother, a step mother and a foster mother. You know nothing. This is a game, it is supposed to be fun and creative and imaginative. We should be allowed to have fun and poke the fires and the enemies and laugh and show that there are good times to be had and that they have been had.Instakills and shallow responses with no thought or imagination are sad and I miss the good times we used to have in Achaea and wish we could have again without being made to feel inadequate, or bad, or stupid, or demeaned, or garbage. We did have fun back then and all of those who were there, high five and I'm sorry that we are called garbage now. And to those who I thought would stand by me, so disappointed that you actually revert to 'you are drunk'. I'd feel the same sober, probably even moreso., Andraste, Proficy, Laergon. Thank you.
    Lmao...
    Your classic.... 
    Also I dont like being called out for any reason, so let's try not to bring my name up, especially when your just being all..... wrong, just wrong.

First had no idea you were intoxicated, and if me not going along with what ever it is you were trying to start is "demeaning" you, then you must of had a very good life so far and should look up what that word really means...... and that says alot coming from my illiterate ass.

But anyways, I did notice you didn't put the one name in that post you spent almost 3 hours badmouthing to me about
     #LetTheDramaBegin
  • Proficy said:
    Eliana said:
    People tonight have made me feel that I should be ashamed of my story and I've even been blocked on ct because I have been drinking and therefore should be silent and ashamed. Even the one person I trusted and thought highly of was ashamed of me because I had some wines. Well I am not ashamed and I am going to call you out people who think that you are privileged and superior to the rest of us. I am a mother, a step mother and a foster mother. You know nothing. This is a game, it is supposed to be fun and creative and imaginative. We should be allowed to have fun and poke the fires and the enemies and laugh and show that there are good times to be had and that they have been had.Instakills and shallow responses with no thought or imagination are sad and I miss the good times we used to have in Achaea and wish we could have again without being made to feel inadequate, or bad, or stupid, or demeaned, or garbage. We did have fun back then and all of those who were there, high five and I'm sorry that we are called garbage now. And to those who I thought would stand by me, so disappointed that you actually revert to 'you are drunk'. I'd feel the same sober, probably even moreso., Andraste, Proficy, Laergon. Thank you.
    Lmao...
    Your classic.... 
    Also I dont like being called out for any reason, so let's try not to bring my name up, especially when your just being all..... wrong, just wrong.

First had no idea you were intoxicated, and if me not going along with what ever it is you were trying to start is "demeaning" you, then you must of had a very good life so far and should look up what that word really means...... and that says alot coming from my illiterate ass.

But anyways, I did notice you didn't put the one name in that post you spent almost 3 hours badmouthing to me about
     #LetTheDramaBegin
    If you’re illiterate... who taught you the syntaxes to attack mines?!?? I got an ass to kick. L’mao. 
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • edited November 2018
    That awkward moment when you finally lock that elusive serpent and die before you can finish him and forgot to ink another burst. 

Your body having been pushed too far, you feel the vicious snapping sensation of muscles tearing and organs rupturing before darkness encroaches upon you.
    You have been slain by misadventure.

Psych.

You pray to the spirits of the fallen for a fresh chance at life, and are reincarnated into a human.

You have slain Cooper. (eventually. fk you cape health)

Worth.

• Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 110.

You have reached the illustrious level of 2nd Stratum of Puissance.
  • Got myself

A large bastard sword, the Dawnrender has a scintillating blade. On the hilt is carved a depiction of a sword sundering the sun.
    It weighs about 10 pounds.
    It bears the distinctive mark of Bwarsk.
    You may use the following commands with this weapon:
    swing
    hack
    slash
    jab
    It will reset to you.

Nothing fancy but it should treat me better then a forged weapon and I can use my ice figurine on it.
  • Jiraishin said:
    You have learned a new Attainment ability: Dragonhood.
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have
    advanced to level 99.
    You have completed the Ashaxei's Brood resolution! Congratulations!
    You just received message #1781 from Achaea.
    You just received a group of 15 mementoes!
    You have reached the illustrious level of Greater Dragon.
    A large pile of sovereigns spills from the corpse.
    F I N A L L Y
    Saw that message today, it was super awesome. Congrats!!
  • A twisted, roiling mass of shadows given corporeal form, the wicked edges of this ever-changing dagger thrum with aciculate voracity, with thin wisps of razor-edged gloam undulating in erratic stirrings along its slight length. Grasping tendrils of sable coil and spill forth from its hilt, lashing about at their immediate surroundings and occasionally twining themselves about each other. A terrible, ancient malice emanates from the blade's very existence in palpable waves, the suffocating aura almost sickening in its pure intensity.

It weighs 0 ounce(s).
    It bears the distinctive mark of Astarod.
    This weapon has been sharpened through the power of Terminus.
    This weapon's speed is quickened through the power of Terminus.

It will reset to you.

You shout, "Ah, Gattan'lier's Hunger. At last..." 

@Bwarsk Sweet Sword Mate. Finally got my first Artie today, thank you for the help @Caelan!!!! My favorite Eleusian tbh. Sorry Ragnor!

• Wait.. you bought THAT?! I take my gift back!! :-)  Glad you got a new toy. Now join Eleusis.

• Caelan said:
    Wait.. you bought THAT?! I take my gift back!! :-)  Glad you got a new toy. Now join Eleusis.
    Please, take him. I beg you.
  • Ryzan said:
    Caelan said:
    Wait.. you bought THAT?! I take my gift back!! :-)  Glad you got a new toy. Now join Eleusis.
    Please, take him. I beg you.

• Astarod said:
    A twisted, roiling mass of shadows given corporeal form, the wicked edges of this ever-changing dagger thrum with aciculate voracity, with thin wisps of razor-edged gloam undulating in erratic stirrings along its slight length. Grasping tendrils of sable coil and spill forth from its hilt, lashing about at their immediate surroundings and occasionally twining themselves about each other. A terrible, ancient malice emanates from the blade's very existence in palpable waves, the suffocating aura almost sickening in its pure intensity.

It weighs 0 ounce(s).
    It bears the distinctive mark of Astarod.
    This weapon has been sharpened through the power of Terminus.
    This weapon's speed is quickened through the power of Terminus.

It will reset to you.

You shout, "Ah, Gattan'lier's Hunger. At last..." 

@Bwarsk Sweet Sword Mate. Finally got my first Artie today, thank you for the help @Caelan!!!! My favorite Eleusian tbh. Sorry Ragnor!

That's ok. I shall not feel guilty now when I lock your mind to mine and turn your skull to mush as you sleep.
  • edited November 2018
    Caelan said:
    I've gotta beat the biggest dual wield cutting scrub I know reliably first- I mean the esteemed Mr @Ryzan. It shouldn't be hard once I get a few arties of my own ;). I saw that like, @Shirszae, you traitor!

Maybe one of these days. I plan on getting unenemied to Eleusis soon, we don't raid there so there's no point in being enemied. 

• I entered into the world of heraldry and realised it fucking sucks and takes hours to learn. However, I now have arms.

I'm not sure how I held stuff before this. [*cue seinfeld music*]
  • Having 4 rings (3 of them being arti ones), and credits to spare I (against my better judgement) decided to pick up Augmentation and finally get resistance rings...
    ...Proceeded to give myself cancer working out the enchantment process, but I DID IT. Now I'm probably never gonna use the script again, even when the enchants fade because I'm terrible at noticing that kinda thing... But at least I have something made for when I do.
    :(
    simplify enchanting pls it's awful

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Pyori said:
    Having 4 rings (3 of them being arti ones), and credits to spare I (against my better judgement) decided to pick up Augmentation and finally get resistance rings...
    ...Proceeded to give myself cancer working out the enchantment process, but I DID IT. Now I'm probably never gonna use the script again, even when the enchants fade because I'm terrible at noticing that kinda thing... But at least I have something made for when I do.

Prismatic ring is your friend.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Kyrra said:
    Pyori said:
    Having 4 rings (3 of them being arti ones), and credits to spare I (against my better judgement) decided to pick up Augmentation and finally get resistance rings...

Not for 600 credits it isn't.

• Pyori said:
    Kyrra said:
    Pyori said:

Picking up enchanting also isn’t worth the time and trouble though lol. I tried that once, and never again
  • edited November 2018
    Prismatic ring becomes worth your time after you one-use-kill several resist enchantments. RNG to fade enchantment sucks and charge based enchantment is probably the single thing I miss about Lusternia.

• Dairon said:
    Pyori said:
    Kyrra said:
    Pyori said:

Picking up enchanting also isn’t worth the time and trouble though lol. I tried that once, and never again
    Took me 30 minutes to make a fully working script for it. No big deal. Was just a headache because there's a few things the syntax/helpfile doesn't actually mention. So I blew up a few rings in the process (only like 15k). Got plenty of stag horn already because (for some reason) I killed the stags a lot when Pyori was newer.

• Drauko said:
    For the first time since I started playing this game, I really felt like I was playing it with other people today, and the game seems much richer and enjoyable. 

I got HR2 and had some solid interactions. I have gotten HR2 before at some point but was never really was into it. 

While the game can be played solo, it seems like it is just a fraction of the actual game. 

I'm excited about the future!
    Definitely, playing this game solo is a waste of time mostly. Since you're in Mhaldor, you'll have to make the effort sometimes to push yourself into interaction, but people are almost always willing to interact with active newbies that show that initiative!
  • In spite of all appearances, even the top dogs in Mhaldor enjoy interacting with noobs. Hell, I sometimes take them bashing for ez levels, and I also love talking about ebil as the pope
  • Must be a new religion, this Ebil.
  • Krizal promoted Aralaya to Commoner for: She is always an eager defender willing to lay down her life to bring the end to our enemies, and hasn't shied away from picking up the dreaded mantle of defence leader when needed. And thus, your time as a Peasant comes to an end, Aralaya.

:D

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates