What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• edited July 2018
       411131  an earring of Sinope                     N/A
       495742  an Aldar Diadem                          N/A

I feel gross already. Particularly after my already-professed dislike of both of these things.

• edited July 2018
    Me opening my mouth allowed me to find out that I still know how to write essays, apparently.
    :'(

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Finished the 'kill 10 people' resolution, took the 'kill 50 people' resolution. #bigboypantson

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Dunn said:
    Caved and got an artie backpack.

a tattered porcine leather pack

A large swath of tanned hide forms the basis for this macabre accessory, the
    erstwhile smooth surface marred with innumerable misshapen stab wounds and 
    ragged slices scattered randomly across the surface. The bulbous body of the 
    pigskin narrows with the anatomy of the once sow and terminates in an opening, 
    leather cord interwoven with the folded over ends of the skin to allow the 
    container to be drawn close while also running down the flanks and anchoring in 
    the base of the pack to allow wearing. A brief glance into the undrawn opening 
    reveals the grotesque visage of the animal, two parallel lines carved between 
    its lifeless eyes, II.
    It weighs 5 ounce(s).
    It bears the distinctive mark of Dunn.

@Mezghar
    Not even made from human skin. 
  • No, it's made from Mezghar's pig.

• edited July 2018
    I have met with a friend from Imperian on Achaea. It is been a while that I have not seen him. Maybe 6 years ago... That was tough times for me, I have returned from Military and unfortunately I had many bad times there. I was a ranger in terror area. I had to forgot about rl and focused on a game. He was one of those guys who helped me to had fun with the game. Maybe they even saved my life unknowingly. Words are not enough to tell how I am happy to meet him for years later.
  • edited July 2018
    I went back through my posts and checked, and I hit 142 on January 27th.
    You are level 143 (91st step to Divinity) and 0.0% of the way to the next level.

There was a bit of dormancy, but that one still took a long time!

• Pyori said:
    No, it's made from Mezghar's pig.
    This, @Rangor

• But if Mudflower is still alive.... How does that work?
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • Torinn said:
    But if Mudflower is still alive.... How does that work?
    Probably the same way someone can hand you your own severed head - new body new u

• Torinn said:
    But if Mudflower is still alive.... How does that work?
    Suspend your disbelief as you do with almost anything else in this game! Mudflower got wrecked in UW so I made a pack out of her corpse and had bacon.

• Poor piggy. Condolences, @Mezghar!
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• It's not like he can see it anyway.

• edited July 2018
    Dunn said:
    Pyori said:
    No, it's made from Mezghar's pig.
    This, @Rangor
    Oh no..:o

Your dog is going to end up in a stew now.
  • edited July 2018
    Bog Hound Surprise. 
  • Oh, good. I would love a reason to make the last visible bit of my foot disappear :)

• edited July 2018
    Moved across my province back to a town I lived in two-ish years ago. Walked into an old job and immediately got offered it back with an increased wage. Dropped off some of my clothes to get pressed as they didn't survive the hurried/excited packing and I didn't pack an iron or ironing board with me. I was told no charge (this was also a previously held job). Ate better than I have in months.

To quote a YouTuber I watch:
    'Blin, life is good.'
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Ugh spiders in the spiders thread only please.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• That is an adorable spider.
  • Nazihk said:
    That is an adorable spider.

There's no such thing.
  • Antonius said:
    Nazihk said:
    That is an adorable spider.

There's no such thing.
    The only tolerable kind of spider is one that is being incinerated.

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates

• Look at that spider. That is an adorable spider.
  • edited July 2018
    nazihk also thinks pineapple goes on pizza
     <3