What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Torinn said:
    God that is gross....
    But awesome!

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • Klendathu said:
    Well... here's a sentence I never thought I'd type: Klendathu performed impromptu dentistry on a Chaos Lady.

Spoilered for utter grimness:
    Sourced from the gaping maw of Hecate, the Crone Queen, this cracked and yellowed tooth emanates a sickening green miasma. Blackened roots hang from the middle of the broken canal, while a ghastly stench rises from the decaying root and its dangling nerves.
    It weighs 3 ounce(s).
    It bears the distinctive mark of Hecate, Mother of Crones (a denizen).

*reads description, puts pizza down for a moment to settle stomach*
  • I’ll be sure to post logs of the consummation. She has literally said to me that she wants “craters full” of babies. 

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Sounds like you're gonna need some fertility drugs, bub.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • This is why I can't ever go to ashtan :(
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • "hrm maybe I'll go Ashtan one day!"
    sees everything about the Chaos Lords
    N O P E

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • Melodie said:
    Sounds like you're gonna need some fertility drugs, bub.
    I’ve collected a fragment of every soul that I’ve PKd. Im sure we will find a way. 

• It's funny--I can deal with the thought of Nurgle and all his army's pustulent, viral glory from Warhammer 40K...but I think the clincher is the description of the smell emanating from the tooth and the rotting nerves. That is vom city to me.

Fucking awesome for an agent of Chaos though!
  • Every. Single. Thing. about Hecate makes me want to vomit. I'd literally kill some of you people IRL to unsee some of that shit.
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• edited January 2018
    I’m making a list of people to email this consummation log to directly. 

Its gonna be a wonderful first kiss. I may even burst insta flames like Haldoran!

• Sign me up for flame broiled Dunn

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Can I pass on this log @Dunn?

Dunn tells you, "I hate you."
    (Party): You say, "Bad plan coming right up."
  • Dunn said:
    I’m making a list of people to email this consummation log to directly. 

Its gonna be a wonderful first kiss. I may even burst insta flames like Haldoran!
    Careful buddy, countdown of 20 weeks til I'm a two hour drive away.
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• edited January 2018
    @Xaden you wanna read it together? 

@Cyr I’ll discord call you to read it to you. 

• Send me the log pls : cha0sl0v3rxox91@achaea.com

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    I want a bedtime story @Dunn.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• edited February 2018
    "When a chaos mummy & daddy love each other very much..."
    "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

• Tysandr said:
    "When a chaos mummy & daddy love each other very much..."
    "...They do wet dredgings with @Daeir's decapitated head."

• SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    eurgh. :(

• Today I quit Vashnarian Shield.

Appreciate everyone that has helped me grow, educated me, and fought alongside me. I am lucky to have come under the training of once a great House that has made Dochitha who he is today, the House will not be forgotten.
  • Dochitha said:
    Today I quit Vashnarian Shield.

Appreciate everyone that has helped me grow, educated me, and fought alongside me. I am lucky to have come under the training of once a great House that has made Dochitha who he is today, the House will not be forgotten.
    Welcome to Mhaldor.
  • Xaden said:
    Every. Single. Thing. about Hecate makes me want to vomit. I'd literally kill some of you people IRL to unsee some of that shit.
    Wet dredging.

@Daeir

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    That's because @Morthif's a scrub. :D

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • @Kurdock it wasnt recent but an alt of mine was level 25ish and got a true death kill on a dragon and jumped to level 45+ off that one kill. Its a lot for smaller people but glad that your brother is enjoying himself!!
  • edited February 2018
    I laughed off my chair, although I am a little angry, I mean, very angry but still, damn complicated feelings:

Mhaldor raided us at but my bad timing I can't stay so I popped in and out. Finally I returned, saw lots deaths, thought let's earring in, pop phial and do massive damage.

So I popped phial, earring'ed in, hmm target not around, tried to switch to Pixu, Puix and Pxui... finally I bursted twice and embraced. (<<<--- need more automation)

I did nothing. But thinking watching a movie of Dochitha going in with all that clumsiness, I laughed off my chair.
  • Why was I first target?! Jerk!!!
  • edited February 2018
    Puxi said:
    Why was I first target?! Jerk!!!
    It's 4 letters, I thought it's easy to type.

Tbh, if you are not killed, you gonna kill so many people. The damage output is crazy.

Someone gimme autotargeting.
  • Knocked out (hopefully) the last bit of coding I needed for Shikudo, so I can finally start playing around with it properly. Rather than just having the 1 trick... It's a trick that works, but having more is always nice!

More thanks to @Seragorn for apparently not minding my constant pestering.