What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Swept the stables
  • The toughest part is feeling obligated to log on because of it. I hated that. @Atalkez you got this!

• Dunn said:
    The toughest part is feeling obligated to log on because of it. I hated that. @Atalkez you got this!
    Tell me about it, I feel guilty skipping like a day or two as just HL
  • A dull, pervasive itch suddenly erupts from the crystal embedded in your right hand.

The itching grows furiously, the parching thirst of the crystal nearly overwhelming you in its sheer potency, unlike anything you've felt before now.

A low, viridian glow emanates from a living titanite crystal.

Your vision swims as the shard feeds upon your lifeblood, tongue drying before the unmistakable parch of the Grief manifesting within your body.

With a shuddering snap, the crystal suddenly blossoms and blooms, folding outwards into a five-petalled flower.

The heat resides in a slow ebb, your vision returning at last as the growth completes, the crystal within your hand bearing five new pellucid petals.

A deep, innate understanding echoes within you - your soulwrought bond to the Immovable Mountain pulsating through the crystalline growth with your heartbeat. The crystal has acknowledged your boon.
    Does this make me a flower boi now?
  • Farrah said:
    Kriex said:
    A dull, pervasive itch suddenly erupts from the crystal embedded in your right hand.

The itching grows furiously, the parching thirst of the crystal nearly overwhelming you in its sheer potency, unlike anything you've felt before now.

A low, viridian glow emanates from a living titanite crystal.

Your vision swims as the shard feeds upon your lifeblood, tongue drying before the unmistakable parch of the Grief manifesting within your body.

With a shuddering snap, the crystal suddenly blossoms and blooms, folding outwards into a five-petalled flower.

The heat resides in a slow ebb, your vision returning at last as the growth completes, the crystal within your hand bearing five new pellucid petals.

A deep, innate understanding echoes within you - your soulwrought bond to the Immovable Mountain pulsating through the crystalline growth with your heartbeat. The crystal has acknowledged your boon.
    Does this make me a flower boi now?
    Flower Lord.
    Nope, Flower Boye

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • Dunn said:
    The toughest part is feeling obligated to log on because of it. I hated that. @Atalkez you got this!
    True story. The obligation to keep logging in kept me going for a solid month or so after I got burnt out before even that stopped being enough to get me to log in. And then I'd be doing something else and -still- be feeling guilty for not logging in.

Good luck Atalkez, please don't disappear!

• Damn I think I forgot to tell @Faedwyn ans @Marisella that I wouldn't be around this week.  Also @Aegis, @Morthif, and crew

• Shirszae said:
    Tears flow freely from your eyes as Aegis appoints you to a Taxiarch of Carnage.  <3

Giddy giddy giddy like a little girl with her first crush.
    First time I got to watch Him do that. Was a lot of fun watching Him try and make you squirm.
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    Morthif said:
    Shirszae said:
    Tears flow freely from your eyes as Aegis appoints you to a Taxiarch of Carnage.  <3

Giddy giddy giddy like a little girl with her first crush.
    First time I got to watch Him do that. Was a lot of fun watching Him try and make you squirm.
    Yeah, I noticed you were enjoying yourself :P 

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    edited January 2018
    Having just catch up on the news, I hope all of our Achaeans around the coasts of Alaska, British Columbia, the west coast and Hawaii are safe, or are on their way to getting safe. It seems a 7.9 earthquake hit not too far away from Kodiak, AK and there's a lot of tsumani watches/warnings.

Please be careful!

Edit: It looks like a lot of the warnings have been called off due to nothing showing, at least.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • man we crushed you guys until we had a mess of people leaving, RL a bitch :(
  • So... today (or actually yesterday) I decided to explore the Goblin Village, got side-tracked with a quest that led me to the Azdun mines, and then innocently walked down to the lower level -- and my life was instantly snatched away by Zsarachnor. Man, wat a jumpscare!
  • So... today (or actually yesterday) I decided to explore the Goblin Village, got side-tracked with a quest that led me to the Azdun mines, and then innocently walked down to the lower level -- and my life was instantly snatched away by Zsarachnor. Man, wat a jumpscare!
    Just accident. 
  • house demote achilles

Ah shit, mis.
  • Da heck. 50k? 
  • Targ bounties are huge. We have Cooper at 18k... 

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Pretty sure all of ours are between 10k-50k.
  • Yasss death to tsoldasi
     <3