What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• edited October 2017
    How does it measure on the Farrah scale though?  If less than 3 deaths, quitcherbitchin. :P 

Curious if this is the same person that threatened IRE.

• edited October 2017
    Uhh, p sure I die way more than Farrah lol

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • - 2017/11/01 03:57:13 - Syarx has been eliminated.
    - 2017/11/01 03:57:13 - Tesha has been eliminated.
    - 2017/11/01 03:57:13 - Nyneve has been eliminated.
    - 2017/11/01 03:57:16 - Vender has been eliminated.
    - 2017/11/01 03:57:16 - Dalran has been eliminated.
    - 2017/11/01 03:57:16 - Nazihk has been eliminated.
    - 2017/11/01 03:57:16 - Austere has been eliminated.
    - 2017/11/01 03:57:16 - Zulah has been eliminated.
    - 2017/11/01 03:57:16 - Atalkez has been eliminated.
    - 2017/11/01 03:57:19 - Shanei has been eliminated.
    - 2017/11/01 03:57:21 - Vender has been eliminated.
    - 2017/11/01 03:57:22 - Connell has been eliminated.
  • Mechanical Boxes are back in the wheel :(
  • Antidas said:
    Well at least you achieved something
  • KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Antidas said:
    So wait... the discontinued SoW cookie jar is a possibility?
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    It's just a symbol for the Wonders talisman set.
  • KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Krypton said:
    It's just a symbol for the Wonders talisman set.
    Oh, sad. :(
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• Daeir said:
    OH GOD IT'S A BATTLE FIGURINE NOW TOO?

OH NOOOOOOOOO
    You should get gold royalties everytime someone wins a figurine, for face likeness rights  ;)
  • and a Lorielan figurine, the bro that holds back Deucalion!
     <3 
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    what're her battle messages like and is there any wet dredging?

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Skye said:
    I’ve no idea! I never thought to check yet and it’s the only figurine I have. Do people still battle?
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Dunn said:
    And then a @Glaaki figurine so @Deucalion can get held back by his bros.
    Held back so Glaaki didn't get his ass beat, you mean?
  • Antonius said:
    Dunn said:

I heard Deucalion was going to pwn the whole Plane but Sartan and Lorielan, those dirty Chaos sympathisers, jumped in to protect Glaaki.
  • Glaaki does rhyme with "mess Deucalion the feck up" so I know where my money would go.
  • Antonius said:
    Dunn said:
    One day this will make an excellent bet. 

• For a brief moment I thought that the entire Chaos faction was about to go boom and Ashtan was getting another rebuild. Hopefully this helps build towards a more active and fun faction.
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• Daeir said:
    OH GOD IT'S A BATTLE FIGURINE NOW TOO?

OH NOOOOOOOOO
    Remember when you were going to go dormant?

Should've gone dormant. :D
  • So happy that this could be a Rave:

Nothing is left of this once-mighty warhorse but its ivory bones. Despite the absence of flesh and 
    muscle, the creature holds his head proudly, and an eerie glow illuminates his eye sockets with the 
    strange illusion of life. Tied around his exposed ribcage is a saddle of ragged leather, the ebony 
    surface torn and scarred from age-old battles.
    A skeletal steed is not one to be trifled with.

Tru's skeletal menagerie is finally complete!  :3
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Skye said:
    You set a figurine of Hecate, the Crone Bride on the ground, and its limbs begin to jerkily
    twitch as it animates.
    A figurine of Hecate, the Crone Bride judders into action, offering a mirthless cackle. Flexing
    her ancient bones, the Crone Mother raises her hands and prepares for battle.

Zulah sets a figurine of Hecate, the Crone Bride on the ground, and its limbs begin to jerkily
    twitch as it animates.
    A figurine of Hecate, the Crone Bride judders into action, offering a mirthless cackle. Flexing
    her ancient bones, the Crone Mother raises her hands and prepares for battle.

Coated in rotting flesh, spectral hands erupt from the ground at the command of a figurine of
    Hecate, the Crone Bride, grasping at a figurine of Hecate, the Crone Bride's legs.
    Waving her hands dramatically, a figurine of Hecate, the Crone Bride conjures a cloud of
    virulent smoke that envelops a figurine of Hecate, the Crone Bride, whose eyes bulge with 
    entropic terror even as she chokes within the sickly, noxious fumes.

With speed belying her ancient posture, a figurine of Hecate, the Crone Bride strides toward a
    figurine of Hecate, the Crone Bride and clutches her in a murderous embrace. Wheresoever the 
    Crone Mother touches a figurine of Hecate, the Crone Bride's flesh withers and dies.
    A cruel laugh falls from the mouth of a figurine of Hecate, the Crone Bride as she simply
    sidesteps the attack.

With speed belying her ancient posture, a figurine of Hecate, the Crone Bride strides toward a
    figurine of Hecate, the Crone Bride and clutches her in a murderous embrace. Wheresoever the 
    Crone Mother touches a figurine of Hecate, the Crone Bride's flesh withers and dies.

Waving her hands dramatically, a figurine of Hecate, the Crone Bride conjures a cloud of
    virulent smoke that envelops a figurine of Hecate, the Crone Bride, whose eyes bulge with 
    entropic terror even as she chokes within the sickly, noxious fumes.
    A shroud of mist belches into view suddenly, forming a protective shield around a figurine of
    Hecate, the Crone Bride and allowing her to absorb the attack.

A figurine of Hecate, the Crone Bride shrieks with triumphant delight as her sickly fumes
    overwhelm her foe, and spectral hands tear remorselessly at her legs. With a final look of grim 
    determination, the Crone Mother presses a finger to a figurine of Hecate, the Crone Bride's 
    chest, and watches as her life simply drains away.
    Zulah is victorious!
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• edited November 2017
    Saw the 500 credit reward

I see no one around

I buy 20 tokens

I win

Discover it is 500 bound credits...while i've been trying to save up unbound....

Should have read the fine print...

Edit: Actually..just reread the announce post, doesnt even mention it >> . The only thing I had to go by it was this: "500 credit jackpot within the next 50 spins on the Wheel of Fortune!"

• Asmodron said:
    Saw the 500 credit reward

I see no one around

I buy 20 tokens

I win

Discover it is 500 bound credits...while i've been trying to save up unbound....

Should have read the fine print...

Edit: Actually..just reread the announce post, doesnt even mention it >> . The only thing I had to go by it was this: "500 credit jackpot within the next 50 spins on the Wheel of Fortune!"

The 500cr jackpot has always been bound, afaik.

• you got a bonus 500cr. Take it and run, bound or not IMO.