What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• edited October 2017
    Nazihk said:
    Kiet said:
    I don't really care too much about the breathrain tbh. I just know if we retaliate we'll be the griefers which is silly.

The ball was super fun though! So many people showed up, lots of them not Mhaldorian. Conversations were funny and the dancing was nice too. Plus the costumes were great.
    I feel like there has to be a comfortable middle ground somewhere between "no retaliation at all" and "weeks long grief fest".
    Of c, but any retaliation that's more than like punching one of them at e ithmia will likely result in the same.

The last eleusis/mhaldor war started over similarly small things, but Eleusis just kept digging their heels in and escalating while implying they were completely innocent.
  • "it's aaalll theeeirrrr faaaault" 
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• Stheno said:
    I went to the ball with a prince, and then I was murdered by all the guests.

It's what every girl dreams of.
    Aren't they usually the ones doing the murdering, as well?

@Melodie ? I think you did it wrong.
  • edited October 2017
    Kiet said:
    Nazihk said:
    Kiet said:
    I don't really care too much about the breathrain tbh. I just know if we retaliate we'll be the griefers which is silly.

The ball was super fun though! So many people showed up, lots of them not Mhaldorian. Conversations were funny and the dancing was nice too. Plus the costumes were great.
    I feel like there has to be a comfortable middle ground somewhere between "no retaliation at all" and "weeks long grief fest".
    Of c, but any retaliation that's more than like punching one of them at e ithmia will likely result in the same.

The last eleusis/mhaldor war started over similarly small things, but Eleusis just kept digging their heels in and escalating while implying they were completely innocent.
    Like Alyxeri said, we discussed it for a bit of time before we decided to do it. We knew the retaliation would come and we decided we were okay with it. We know the full might of Mhaldor/Targossas/Ashtan will probably roll over us in a straight up fight, so we're just not going to fight straight up! Not sure what kind of whining you heard after the last war with Eleusis but I think this batch of people we've got in the fighting/raiding/defending mix know what they've signed up for. Should be fun. Bring on the retribution, beats sitting around in the Village watching everyone else do stuff!

Just don't complain about the way we fight! Already had some of that today
  • Jonathin said:
    I got used as a garbage can for Chaos and got everyone in the city killed.

Good night at work.

If it makes you feel any better, we were all worried you had permanently died O.O

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    I don't feel bad about it at all! It was great fun to listen to people say shit like "is he mad?" "He's mad on the best of days."
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • Eleusis breathraining Mhaldor?

Hashan taunting a denizen killing machine and Targossas at the same time?

It's so fun seeing everyone throw themselves out there today, regardless of what they're doing.

Arkantos said:
    Kiet said:
    Nazihk said:
    Kiet said:

Bring on the retribution, beats sitting around in the Village watching everyone else do stuff!

Amen to that!

(Can I just have Haldoran back though, plz? :'( )

• @Farrah don't worry, well all get to see him when he gets married!

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    edited October 2017
    Nicola said:
    We were so pleased to see Hashan jump on in to get involved! It may not have panned out how you guys hoped, but it was great fun to see! It would have been really easy to sit and say "not our event" and just go on about your lives, but we're really glad you didn't. :)
    You kidding me? Y'all got me here to stab people in the face and get shit moving.

But more seriously, thank you for letting us swim over to the deep end of the pool.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • Aegoth said:
    "Fun" is certainly what you guys didn't think the last war was... but hey, if you changed your minds, we look forward to what is to come! Just bookmark these posts for later, in case you guys start bawling again about how we're not fair and how it's too much, and how you refuse to log in because we're such terrible, awful people. Pepperidge Farms remembers...
    Promises promises
  • Nicola said:
    We were so pleased to see Hashan jump on in to get involved! It may not have panned out how you guys hoped, but it was great fun to see! It would have been really easy to sit and say "not our event" and just go on about your lives, but we're really glad you didn't. :)

It was really awesome fun and showed us that if we devote ourselves to an idea, that the admin may take an interest and help it bloom.

My only little regret to it all was that when the ritual to bind him had failed...that we received nothing to say 'it had failed'. I reviewed the logs and didnt see any fail messages...was there one? Correct me if i'm wrong please. After we completed the ritual...we just stared...wondering if it worked, or what had happened, or anything really. We started flailing, thinking maybe you guys didnt see us do the emote that attempted it (god knows I did...). After it was all done, we all just agreed it likely failed from his 'Righteous fire'...but yeah I'd have loved some indication that the magic just didnt take.

Other than that, it was a wonderful thing to be a part of and I hope to try and encourage the city to partake in future events as well.
  • I'm at work with my phone at low battery and wont be able to see the wedding.  :'(

If anyone can log it please, that'd be awesome.
  • Krypton said:
    I issue'd Dameron for spam:
    [spoiler]One of your reflections has been destroyed! You have 63 left.
    Jy'Barrak Dameron, the Hand rages, seeing his attack fall on your reflection.
    One of your reflections has been destroyed! You have 62 left.
    One of your reflections has been destroyed! You have 61 left.
    One of your reflections has been destroyed! You have 60 left.
    One of your reflections has been destroyed! You have 59 left.
    One of your reflections has been destroyed! You have 58 left.
    One of your reflections has been destroyed! You have 57 left.
    One of your reflections has been destroyed! You have 56 left.
    One of your reflections has been destroyed! You have 55 left.
    One of your reflections has been destroyed! You have 54 left.
    One of your reflections has been destroyed! You have 53 left.
    One of your reflections has been destroyed! You have 52 left.
    One of your reflections has been destroyed! You have 51 left.
    One of your reflections has been destroyed! You have 49 left.
    One of your reflections has been destroyed! You have 48 left.
    One of your reflections has been destroyed! You have 47 left.
    One of your reflections has been destroyed! You have 46 left.
    One of your reflections has been destroyed! You have 45 left.
    One of your reflections has been destroyed! You have 44 left.
    One of your reflections has been destroyed! You have 43 left.
    One of your reflections has been destroyed! You have 42 left.
    One of your reflections has been destroyed! You have 41 left.
    One of your reflections has been destroyed! You have 40 left.
    One of your reflections has been destroyed! You have 39 left.
    One of your reflections has been destroyed! You have 38 left.
    One of your reflections has been destroyed! You have 37 left.
    One of your reflections has been destroyed! You have 36 left.
    One of your reflections has been destroyed! You have 35 left.
    One of your reflections has been destroyed! You have 34 left.
    One of your reflections has been destroyed! You have 33 left.
    One of your reflections has been destroyed! You have 32 left.
    One of your reflections has been destroyed! You have 31 left.
    One of your reflections has been destroyed! You have 30 left.
    One of your reflections has been destroyed! You have 29 left.
    One of your reflections has been destroyed! You have 28 left.
    One of your reflections has been destroyed! You have 27 left.
    One of your reflections has been destroyed! You have 26 left.
    One of your reflections has been destroyed! You have 25 left.
    One of your reflections has been destroyed! You have 24 left.
    One of your reflections has been destroyed! You have 23 left.
    One of your reflections has been destroyed! You have 22 left.
    One of your reflections has been destroyed! You have 21 left.
    One of your reflections has been destroyed! You have 20 left.
    One of your reflections has been destroyed! You have 19 left.
    One of your reflections has been destroyed! You have 18 left.
    Jy'Barrak Dameron, the Hand rages, seeing his attack fall on your reflection.[/spoiler]

How is that legal.......
  • Message me when this horrendous lag is gone, tyvm.
     <3 
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    edited October 2017
    Mathilda said:
    Message me when this horrendous lag is gone, tyvm.
    Can't connect at all now :'(

Hecate's vengeance is masterful.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Not just me then

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Mathilda said:
    Message me when this horrendous lag is gone, tyvm.
    @Makarios @Nicola

On the off-chance that you guys are awake and not aware. Looking at 40 second lag spikes / dc's at the minute.
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• Sobriquet said:
    Not just me then
    I'm not able to connect too. :(
  • Looks like a likely denial of service attack, our provider blocked the IP temporarily while its being resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience, its being sorted ASAP.

• Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.