What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Rangor said:
    Daeir said:
    If only the actual players who defend Eleusis actually hurt anywhere near as much as the guards do :(

Those knights pack a punch and a half, yowza.
    How do you guys not know how much damage the knight guard type does. :p

Cause they're 170% might non-coms. Duh.
  • edited October 2017
    I'm pretty sure anyone bereft of their system should be considered a non-com.

Last time I fought with no aliases, it was a giggle-fest.

Typing hurts.

My point being you can't tell a combatant from a non-combatant until you shove a stick in their face.
    "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

• Wait, what? :anguished:
  • Achilles said:
    Just for context, Arkantos just radianced a non-com in Moghedu with no justification.  We also underestimated how strong those briar knights are.
    Not the first time. Not even the second. Does it whenever he hunts there from what I've heard and seen. 
  • edited October 2017
    Frederich said:
    You have received 8467 transfer credits on your IRE-wide registration account. You can now transfer these credits to a newly created character registered to this e-mail address. The character must be less than 30 RL days old.

Lots of love to @Deucalion , @Farrah , @Xaden , @Atalkez , @Solnir and the rest of the Targ crew.  I'll try to stay around on Discord for you guys to still talk with me.
    The date with @Bann was that bad, eh? I told you he was a soft goat. 

Edit: Or maybe it was that good! :wink:

• We did that once! On a Targossas group in Nish. A bit less (7 kills at once), but still nice.
     <3 
  • Frederich said:
    You have received 8467 transfer credits on your IRE-wide registration account. You can now transfer these credits to a newly created character registered to this e-mail address. The character must be less than 30 RL days old.

Lots of love to @Deucalion , @Farrah , @Xaden , @Atalkez , @Solnir and the rest of the Targ crew.  I'll try to stay around on Discord for you guys to still talk with me.
    Damn it Fred
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• Or the time when you breathrained your own team and killed all the non-dragons @Daeir :(

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • @Daeir I can still see you, asshole. >:(
  • Tahquil said:
    Going on a persons might is a terrible measure of combat ability. Might seems to be a combination of level and artefacts owned. Erick may be a retiree with a load of dosh, but he might just be from another game.
    Old Blademaster Paladin from Lusternia. Total noob. :(

I was really confused from dying in hunting area. I apologized and gave him back his gold. Being partially blind, I didn't see my character pick up his gold in Moghedu when I was hunting.
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    Thundering wildly, a storm of psi-infused droplets rain down upon the area.
    The life seeps out of her eyes as her ravaged mind simply shuts down.
    You have slain Lii.
    [SLAIN] Lii
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 112.
    You have reached the illustrious level of 5th Echelon of the Paramount.
    (svof): Your max health increased by 58h/0% to 9085.
    (svof): Your max mana increased by 44m/0% to 7539.
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Look at that OP max health increase. Nerf please, kthnxbai

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • A little girl in a Zsarachnor costume exclaims, "If I don't get a treat, you get a trick, Wicella!" A little girl in a Zsarachnor costume pokes at you urgently.

Then: 

You hear the patter of small feet run up behind you. As you turn to look, a small white projectile comes flying toward your face. You try to duck, but soon find yourself covered in rotten eggs! A series of high-pitched giggles fades away into the distance.
  • HataruHataru Midwest USA
    That's definitely not the weirdest thing that happened to you today.  B)
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Melodie says, "Get rekt scrubbbbb."
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): You say, "Scrubbbssss."
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Trey says, "Austere was hangin' out the passenger side of his best friend's ride, apparently."
  • So do all remember that December promo with the snowglobe? Apparently it can take you to Ilyrean :(
     <3 
  • AustereAustere Tennessee
    Micaelis said:
    Just one little golden nugget; the original Help 19.9 (the current one in-game doesn't include numbers):

"For those interested, Achaea is currently running on a dedicated server (meaning the only thing on it is Achaea) with a 2.8 ghz P4 processor, 512 megs of 1066 mhz RDRAM, and a motherboard with a 566 mhz front-side bus. It is smokingly fast."

:D

I miss my torc of telepathy..
  • Micaelis said:
    Just one little golden nugget; the original Help 19.9 (the current one in-game doesn't include numbers):

"For those interested, Achaea is currently running on a dedicated server (meaning the only thing on it is Achaea) with a 2.8 ghz P4 processor, 512 megs of 1066 mhz RDRAM, and a motherboard with a 566 mhz front-side bus. It is smokingly fast."

:D

Austere said:
    I miss my torc of telepathy..
    @Micaelis I REMEMBER that help file.   I could run the old Achaea on my 12 year old Dell base-model laptop lol

@Austere I was pretty pissed when I logged back in to find it wasn't there.

• Can we just bring back Dragonknight's boon that had him in the help namechange file or something that said not to question him about his name? I miss that.
  • Micaelis said:
    I've come across so many people who don't remember this (it's from 2003), but for any person who wants to see the more ancient days of Achaea I invite you all to gaze upon the glory of the Achaea PDF Manual! 

https://www.achaea.com/local/Achaea_Manual.pdf

Now you can see how far we've really come.
    I love that the punch command is a typo. PUNSCH.
  • edited October 2017
    Micaelis said:
    Let's not forget this one, too. Since people like to argue over it.

IC (In Character)
    This means something you have done while you are your character. Everything you do, aside from private talking, is automatically considered to be in-character, even private talking can be considered IC, if one party chooses to do so.
  • Today I tested "BladeSuicide" just because.  I reincarnated and then realized I lost like 40% xp, dropped a level, and went -5 Lessons.  But it works!