What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Proficy said:
    Seems like he's got a pretty good idea what he's talking about, given what that conversation alone showed of your attitude towards PK rules.

"Not having to deal with me"
    >>You literally, in that log, threatened to hunt him while he was afk, because they killed you while you were in his city. ??

"Why it was needed"
    >>It's called calling out shitty attitudes when needed to be.

The 'pathetic' behaviour is immediately jumping to OOC (ala mention of AFK) speech, just because you died. It's almost as saddening as the "lol nice auto cath" you said in says the other day, when we killed you while you were defiling.

As Solnir said: great attitude for a CL to have.
  • Proficy doing something that's embarrassing for Mhaldor as a whole, more news at 11.

What happened to me today?

Farrah tried to get me to apply for Prophet of Justice so I could work with her as DL.

Then this binch didn't reapply for a 3rd term.

I SEE THRU UR LIES LIL LADY

• Solnir said:

Best attitude for a CL to have, well done Mhaldor.

Sayenna said:

I feel like I'm not meeting these high CL standards. I'll have to up my game.

• Hit lvl 65 to get more credits and another BR ability. Attempted theft from Kiet while hunting, ran away faster than Forrest Gump
  • Good friend (who plays Achaea) tells me he misses me over discord, I tell him I've been a little active in forums.

I know I seriously need to adapt to new offline-life schedule so I can play more. As it stands, my desire to play anything except one-player games is dead like a newbie trying to sass a combatant. This is not going to happen quickly, and I wish it were because of people who keep telling me in various ways, not to mention things I have to do in-game.
    Miin-aan baash kimini-sij-i-gan bitooyin sij-i-gan-i bukwayszhiigan = blueberry π
  • Farrah said:
    Solnir said:

Best attitude for a CL to have, well done Mhaldor.

Sayenna said:

I feel like I'm not meeting these high CL standards. I'll have to up my game.

Farrahlord is getting out of the CL business, rumour has it
  • Proficy said:
    Solnir said:
    - 2017/08/20 13:24:09 - The brief flash of a Shornwall defender's blade has 
    punctuated Proficy's last breath upon the hallowed ground of Targossas.

Xaden tells you, "You mindless?"
    Hrm, okay, I'll travel to Xaden.

- 2017/08/20 13:28:14 - Keeping the head as a trophy, Bloodletter Solnir Ashture 
    has collapsed Proficy's skull, bringing him to an agonising end.

tells proficy
    Most recent tells:
    42) Proficy told You: Guess i m going to have to start killing you afk in the 
    city then... left you alone at first, but your starting to become one to make my 
    list.
    43) You told Proficy: I take that as a compliment.
    44) Proficy told You: It shouldnt be, i only kill afk people who i find 
    disgustingly dishonorable and pathetic.
    45) Proficy told You: Everyone else has earned my respect of fair combat.
    46) Proficy told You: But, you will of course take it how you want.
    47) You told Proficy: Feel what you like, luckily for me your opinion means less 
    than a Cyrenians. You were in our city, I killed you.

Best attitude for a CL to have, well done Mhaldor. He dies trying to guard bash a near empty city, gets killed by two defenders, then talks shit in tells.
    Love how your so quick to post and not knowing what your talking about.... 
    First no one solo guard bashs.. and who i am will never change regardless of position... i am quite certain i got where i am being how i am. If it is something you dont like... your in the very very fortunate position of not having to deal with me.
    Just trying to understand why this was at all needed on a forum post?
    and final note... thats not shit talking, that was me making sure you understand whats to come... nothing makes some look so sad or, jus pathetic than when they ask.. "why did you just hit me".. knowing they had it coming 
    Lol'd. To be clear...you as a city enemy were in Targossas. He helped kill you for it. So you threaten to gank him while he's afk? Haha

• AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    edited August 2017
    Today I got an email informing me of my 5 year achaea forum anniversary.  Crap, what was I suppose to buy for the 5th year, silverware?
  • TalamondTalamond Atop his throne of books
    You can only be so accurate with macaroni art.
  • @Talamond - dude, we gotta make this into an IC play somehow.
  • Perfect
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • Torinn said:
    Moral of the story: Don't take all of Jojo's internet, but if you do, make sure you're Neo. And study your ninja moves.
    Well clearly it is more likely that he KNOWS you downloaded your Neo Ninja moves.  And he has been sitting there the whole time, trying to get his Ninja Youtubes.  You better watch out.  Once you stop haxxoring his interwebs, you're in for it!

edited August 2017
    Whatever. In That World, he has a name, brother. "Boot."

Edit: That is, if he ever grew a real pair.

Edit edit: For the last goddamn time, Achaea, I'm not Torinn. I'm the other "T" Harbinger. Fk, even the quote button gets us confused.
  • Farrah said:
    What's there to confuse? You've got the pretty-boy scribe who likes science on one hand and the EVIL religious tyrant who likes making Harbingers cry on the other.
    That is the most accurate description I've ever seen

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
    Farrah said:
    What's there to confuse? You've got the pretty-boy scribe who likes science on one hand and the EVIL religious tyrant who likes making Harbingers cry on the other.
    @Farrah thinks I'm pretty!  <3
  • Talamond said:
    Farrah said:
    @Farrah thinks I'm pretty!  <3
    No, you're the other one.
    edited August 2017
    General log for the Divine Order of Deucalion, the Righteous Fire:
    2017/08/21 18:26:44 - A shrine at 'Southern Road approaching a small oasis' was destroyed.

I don't think it's working.

Edit: @Antonius, I'm pretty sure @Proficy is the other one.
  • I went hunting after switching classes and forgot to put my damn armor back on... again.
  • Farrah said:
    What's there to confuse? You've got the pretty-boy scribe who likes science
       Too bad he's married :(

edited August 2017
    I do have a sizeable wingspan. Ladies.  <3 

Edit: And a wife that tried to murder me a few minutes ago. We can put those on market, right? I think this one's defective.
  • Talamond said:
    I do have a sizeable wingspan. Ladies Men.  <3 

Edit: And a wife that tried to murder me a few minutes ago. We can put those on market, right? I think this one's defective.
    First of all, ftfy

Second of all, no you can't return me

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • Of course you can't return Aralaya. Why would they want her back?
    Cuz I hear the gigglestab store is running low on sass.