What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Meant to throw a "thank you, @Kyrra!" On there for helping me out with the pieces. You're wonderful 

• Crossroads near Targossas 
    A sigil in the shape of a small, rectangular monolith is on the ground. Dressed in black with a 
    demon-forged blade at his side, Zsarachnor appears to be able to match anyone in battle. Hands of 
    rotting flesh and white bone push up from the ground.

Blind date with a vampire. Didn't really work out.
  • Sylphie said:
    Crossroads near Targossas 
    A sigil in the shape of a small, rectangular monolith is on the ground. Dressed in black with a 
    demon-forged blade at his side, Zsarachnor appears to be able to match anyone in battle. Hands of 
    rotting flesh and white bone push up from the ground.

Blind date with a vampire. Didn't really work out.
    I know your pain, girl. He doesn't like me either :(

• Switched back to SNB. RIP DWB code, you're mostly useless now

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    edited August 2017
    Kyrra said:
    You pay 500 credits and receive an Explorer's Tome.
    @Kyrra welcome to hell.

Edit: Shameless self promotion
    Huh. Neat.
  • Oh, wow you're a baby! Thanks for joining man! More combatants there are, regardless of city, the better!
  • Solnir said:
    Oh, wow you're a baby! Thanks for joining man! More combatants there are, regardless of city, the better!
    Cheers Solnir! Not a combatant yet, just a clueless newbie tagging along getting lucky hits on people way stronger than me. I will try to learn more and hopefully one day be able to give you guys a real fight. :3
  • Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 90.
    You have reached the illustrious level of 1st Rank of the Infinite.

It's all downhill from here  B)
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    I got rekt by timers.

You say, "Don't you know who I am? I don't pray for salvation."
    (p) [0|0][69|3538][100][77][][11.6][leach][][]ex-

keneanung: WARNING: No exit to flee found, reusing west.
    Gripped by the cold embrace of death, you succumb to the darkness...

I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    Jonathin said:
    I got rekt by timers.

you kept your word.  you embrace death.
    edited August 2017
    Well, there's that then. I don't feel so bad, but she said to enjoy Ugrach, so I borked twice. Guess I'll save gem for later.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • edited August 2017
    Jonathin said:
    but she said to enjoy Ugrach,
    And then I got pwnt by breathrain, cause I saw two people die to guards and thought you all got knocked out of the skies. My words didn't bite me, though, I got res'd by Torinn! :D

Was fun. I'm up 23%! :open_mouth:
  • Jonathin said:
    I got rekt by timers.

It also saved you from my witty rejoinder:

You say in a deep, rumbling voice, "No."
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• was my first raid as SNB in a long time. I have no idea if I was useful or not

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
    I dunno either. I kept dying and coming back and it was a fun mess until you all moved guards on us. Guess I'll have to start going magi for silence
  • Did a search on my name in the forum and surprise surprise, my name is here on this very thread back in July.....

Most levels lost: Aralaya (12), Linusis (12)
      (Get ur shit together aralaya, gosh)

Yeah @ahmet... I am STILL trying get my shit together. Sorry @Aralaya for digging your achievement out. :p
  • It was the fucking war! Frikken gravehands had my dying all over the place!
    ignore the time I forgot to bring armor and weapons to a fight, that one doesn't count

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • As a rule, I generally don't participate in gambling promotions. But I did this time!

You have been awarded with a talisman cache!
    The two halves of the globe split open to reveal 13 credits!
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 3330 gold sovereigns, a group of 18 lobelia seeds, a group of 10 pieces of rope, and an oaken vial!

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal a wooden box of parts.
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 3015 gold sovereigns, a group of 28 goldenseal roots, a group of 10 spools of cloth, and an oaken vial!

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal a dragonskin quiver!
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 1215 gold sovereigns, a group of 14 ginseng roots, a group of 10 coal pieces, and an oaken vial!

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal an artefact discount voucher!
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 900 gold sovereigns, a group of 30 ginseng roots, a group of 10 pieces of rope, and an oaken vial!

The two halves of the globe split open to reveal 22 credits!
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 135 gold sovereigns, a group of 33 sileris berries, a group of 10 coal pieces, and an oaken vial!

I'm not sure if this is considered decent or not, but it -seems- to have been worth it.

Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• Depending on the sets you can open those caches for, 2/5 caches is pretty great, plus the quiver.

• Denizen Kills
    Slain    : 300000  

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Xaden said:
    Denizen Kills
    Slain    : 300000  
    Slacker :D

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • I...

Mean :(

• Had a great raid on Hashan. @Xaden and I started it against @Ajoc @Sobriquet @Tushar and @Ozmatiah . Then @Drual and @Mathilda joined us, while @Krizal joined them. Was good fun for all, I think. Keep it up!