What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• edited August 2017
    You can now steal all the kills. Just say Tooros and watch as 4 people drop dead
    (Ignore that three of them are your team)

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • Tooros with Mutilate is lol also.
  • !False

Funny, because it's true

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Antonius said:
    Talamond said:
    Fun fact: It's actually part of our scripts. When we see someone about to make a kill, the logic toggles the killStealLol boolean and calculates the exact moment that will cause maximum irritation.
    This is perfectly okay because you're using a boolean value in your script, and not 1 and 0 to indicate true and false.
    Jokes on you, he has a boolToString() function that converts it to "1" and "0" respectively.
  • Sobriquet said:
    !False

Funny, because it's true
    What kind of devil language uses capitalised True and False for its boolean values?
    Sayenna said:
    Antonius said:
    Talamond said:
    Fun fact: It's actually part of our scripts. When we see someone about to make a kill, the logic toggles the killStealLol boolean and calculates the exact moment that will cause maximum irritation.
    This is perfectly okay because you're using a boolean value in your script, and not 1 and 0 to indicate true and false.
    Jokes on you, he has a boolToString() function that converts it to "1" and "0" respectively.
    You don't seem like a very nice person. :(
  • Antonius said:

You don't seem like a very nice person. :(
    I heard his stuff for Alchemist tempers are also stuff like:
       <stuff><br>elseif sanguine_tempers == "2" then<br>   <stuff><br>elseif sanguine_tempers == "3" then<br>   <stuff><br>elseif sanguine_tempers == "4" then<br>   <stuff><br>elseif sanguine_tempers == "5" then<br>   <stuff><br>elseif sanguine_tempers == "6" then<br>   <stuff><br>elseif sanguine_tempers == "7" then<br>   <stuff><br>else<br>   <stuff at "8" tempers><br>end</code></pre>Also he does<br><pre class="CodeBlock"><code>send("clearqueue all")<br>send("queue add eqbal stand")
    send("queue add eqbal temper " .. target.. " sanguine")<br>send("queue add eqbal evaluate " .. target .. " humours")<br>send("queue add eqbal truewrack " .. target .. " paralysis impatience")<br>if sanguine_tempers == "1" then<br>
    He is a madman.

• TalamondTalamond Atop his throne of books
    Whatever, @Sayenna. I don't even know what "sanguine" means, hahahaha!
  • Lol you guys  <3
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
    edited August 2017
    If you guys don't stop making fun of me, I'm going to join the Mudlet team and convert all the scripting to Assembly.

Edit: Or even worse, Visual Basic. Like, the old one.
  • Talamond said:
    If you guys don't stop making fun of me, I'm going to join the Mudlet team and convert all the scripting to Assembly.

Sometimes I have to read and translate assembly code.... The old visual basic is also still widely used in old factories etc.... 
  • Talamond said:
    I used this and C# in high school, for the entire ~3 years I was doing IT there. It won't be hard on me :D Let's go.
  • edited August 2017
    If paralysis then goto 30?
    You think it won't be hell, but what you poor plebeians fail to remember is that all your VB code has a 50/50 chance of either executing your attack alias or compiling AOL.
  • And subscribing you to cat facts
  • Thank you for subscribing to Cat Facts!
    - Did you know those little things on their faces are the devil's fingers?

To unsubscribe, text STAHP MEOW to LOLOL.
  • Talamond said:
    You think it won't be hell, but what you poor plebeians fail to remember is that all your VB code has a 50/50 chance of either executing your attack alias or compiling AOL.
    Don't forget your exceptions.
    edited August 2017
    Oh, right.

try {
      amINonEleusian()
    }

catch (ErrorMyNameIsRangor) {
      disableLoS()
      send("pt Guys, I've been suddenly overcome with a crippling fear of success.")
    }
  • Aha! I finally completed Aran'riod on mobile, too, because timezones :D. Good work!
     <3 
  • 6 of us went into Eleusis agianst like 10-12.

Got fonted & Guarded.

We still came out with more kills overall than them (disregarding guards)
  • Rangor said:
    Talamond said:
    Don't forget your exceptions.
    I dare someone to rewrite mudlet in pure assembly. :) (libraries allowed of course...)

2015/01/12 Tecton, the Terraformer has bestowed His divine favour upon you. It will last for approximately 1 Achaean month.
  • Frederich said:
    6 of us went into Eleusis agianst like 10-12.

Got fonted & Guarded.

We still came out with more kills overall than them (disregarding guards)
    I'm sure you considered who your 6 were against who the 10-12 eleusians were before going in. I don't know either, but if you got more kills overall I'm guessing your 6 were mostly more experienced or "stronger" than eleusis' 10-12. Good job anyways though, you're welcome to visit and raid whenever you like!
  • Fred always whines about numbers without taking anything else into account. Best to just ignore him when it comes to anything combat related
  • Achilles, Xaden, Frederich, Baenor, Bokwus, and me.

Miriew, Naoma, Senoske, Cyro, Mycen, Wicella, Darrod, Aelyn, Hakaido, Aelyn. +guards

The first three of the Targ group is what I'd call artifacted and experienced. It wasn't at all an overwhelming difference that would have made guards 'necessary'. :D

<3 
  • edited August 2017
    Ahem I was there too.  I don't remember Baenor nor Bokwus participating.  Guess I don't count :(
  • edited August 2017
    It was Achilles, Xaden, Frederich, Torinn, Karren, Mathilda.

First five of those are varying degrees of "well artifacted" and experienced. When it comes to capability, you guys definitely had a solid/better chance at winning (not to say guaranteed win, but bard + priest/dw is fucking scary)... Guards though, lmao.

Err'one gonna do what it takes to get you to leave, if they don't wanna play. They just happened to feel like using guards, rather than their considerably higher group damage. Shit happens.

(Miriew, Marlo, Darrod, Mycen, Djenn, Senoske, Wicella, Aelyn, Hakaido, Gavriil, Lomion on Eleusis's side)
  • Mathilda said:
    Aha! I finally completed Aran'riod on mobile, too, because timezones :D. Good work!
    Congrats to you as well! It was fun but definitely nerve wrecking, trying to remember zone maps by memory. Then again, it reminded me of playing again without maps like when I first started waaaaay back when!