What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• edited March 2016
    Piera said:
    @Ryzeth, will miss you mister. :(

See you later, space cowboy.
    :( A reference I got, and it had to be a sad-ish one.
  • @Xaden: Arties should be fun! Whatever you'll enjoy most is what you should go with tbh! I hope you're enjoying them :O
  • Lovin' 'em!! Now to sit at clouds and challenge everyone who walks past to a duel!!
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• Ryzeth said:
    I've always been a firm believer in that when something stops being fun, you stop doing it.
    Sorry @Josoul / @Elly / @Reiloch / @Piera.

You are about to quit the Esoteric Consortium. Enter AGREE if you are sure that you wish to do this.
    [6788h | 6793m | 46%] ex (13:02:43.739) 
    You formally quit the Esoteric Consortium.
    [6788h | 6793m | 46%] ex (13:02:45.581) 
    You are about to quit the City of Ashtan. Enter AGREE if you are sure that you wish to do this.
    [6788h | 6793m | 46%] ex (13:02:46.815) 
    Fond thoughts of your homeland, Ashtan, fill your head as you leave it, ready to embark on new adventures elsewhere.
    [6788h | 6793m | 46%] ex (13:02:47.860) 

I definitely agree. Thanks for all the help and see ya around!
  • UtianimaUtianima Norway and Austria
    Sherazad said:
    Returning feels so nice. The people are wonderful. I wish I can skip redoing my Mudlet profile. I am thinking of switching to the free svo system just because of the more active support.
    You should! :)

• Technically not today but went out with @Jayden, @Zefarelle and @Vallie to Meropis and had a ton of fun, killed lots of nasty stuff and the best part? No one died!* 

Reb Reb Reb indeed! =)

*I did. Bloody septacean :p
  • Dochitha said:
    You viciously jab a Soulpiercer into a majestic lion.
    You have scored a OBLITERATING CRITICAL hit!
    With a loud prolonged roar of rage, a majestic lion slumps to the earth mortally wounded.
    You have slain a majestic lion, retrieving the corpse.
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 108.
    You have reached the illustrious level of 4th Stratum of Puissance.
    A large pile of sovereigns spills from the corpse.
    Also, stahp. How can I ever catch up with you when you go crazy like this?! :3
  • SzanthaxSzanthax San Diego
    You begin the arduous process of dismantling a metal tank radiating waves of heat.

With a victorious exclamation, you succeed in disrupting the delicate balance of energy sustaining a 
    metal tank radiating waves of heat, causing it to crumple harmlessly in upon itself.
    As the elating experience of victory washes over you, you feel your understanding of the world 
    improve.

Oh my garsh I did my first disarm. I was like oh no!

• Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • I've never understood why a multiplayer game with so comparatively few players online at any one time makes it so easy for everyone to be isolated.

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Did a ship trade for a mayan crown that I've been sitting on for a long while now. In the process I did a marque run for @Tolan and he gifted me a crated monkey he won from the Wheel.
    You know, that one thing at that one place, with that one person.

Yea, that one!
  • I got Tolan's marque finished, and gifted Dortheron a crated monkey for his help! Dortheron also managed to do a ship trade for a mayan crown during that time! Yay staying busy!
    You level 120 people are insane...

Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 103.
    You have reached the illustrious level of 3rd Heir to Ashaxei's Legacy.

• You are level 103 (3rd Heir to Ashaxei's Legacy) and 78.4% of the way to the next level.

That 78.4% has taken me around 6 RL months. How people race through these levels is beyond me

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
    Lol now at least I have a time line... For my next level we'll see how long it takes

• I've been back 6RL months and have gone from level 80 to level 106 in that time. Having said that, I rack up at least 60 hours a week.

• I have been playing Goryllin since around 2004 and before I got married 2 years ago, I regularly played at least 40 hours a week. I am level 77.
  • I just don't even know what to say to this...

• AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    2642 hours (on Ahmet, at least). Only level 86.
    Huh. Neat.
  • edited March 2016
    I watched @Atalkez die somewhere around 30 times (so far) in an attempt at getting that relic. Woo boy. :anguished: 
  • Quisse said:
    I watched @Atalkez die somewhere around 30 times (so far) in an attempt at getting that relic. Woo boy. :anguished: 
    Only for him to get Oberion down to about 15% and have Ashtan rush us. Atalkez died to Oberion without us there to yank/brazier him out, and Esme died will running. Farrah, Kyttin and I regrouped, killed two of them, and forced the other two to run, but Oberion had already reset back to 100% health by then. Pretty shitty for Atalkez :/

• Or alternatively, you could kill honours mobs in the intended way without abusing mechanics that were supposed to be removed a long time ago.

• Cooper said:
    Or alternatively, you could kill honours mobs in the intended way without abusing mechanics that were supposed to be removed a long time ago.
    Far as I know, that's not abuse.  That's intended.

If it was abuse, they'd do something to prevent it, like make his room have a permanent monolith sigil effect or something.
  • Cooper said:
    Or alternatively, you could kill honours mobs in the intended way without abusing mechanics that were supposed to be removed a long time ago.
    Show us a better way that doesn't require 8-12 dragons.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.