What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Also hit a year on Aereidhna recently! It's a fun milestone.

Worked on a scavenger hunt for the Outriders, hung out a bit with the family, had some important and heavy conversations, bought a bunch of tickets in the city lottery, hung out with Navarr.
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Got chewed out for sending a tell to an afk supernoob politely requesting that he find somewhere else to hunt if he was hunting here 30 minutes after doing so. :unamused:
    Huh. Neat.
  • Dueled Yudhi 4x dying all of them. Damn!
  • I wanted to hunt, realised I was sleepy and had a nap. I'm so productive
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    Harken said:
    I wanted to hunt, realised I was sleepy and had a nap. I'm so productive
    The story of my life.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • Killed Elawien, then died to Rohai + Elawien combo.
  • Wouldn't have 2v1ed you if I realized the shrine you were defiling was in Sartan's temple - my bad.
  • edited March 2016
    I got ignored by someone...and I couldn't even tell you why. Mid-fight, and I tried to chuckle at him or something, and what do you know, I can't emote at him! Guess some people just really don't like to lose.

Edit: Just realized said person is in a rather large leadership role as well. Pretty unfortunate when people in those sorts of positions are so eager to ignore someone to prevent any further interaction.

• JeslynJeslyn United States
    Aegoth said:
    I still love you @Antidas! I'll never ignore your windchime chuckles, your radiant smile... the sunkissed blush of your cheeks as you shyly avert your gaze while you penetrate me with your big, thick dagger
    Oh stop you two! You're making me blush!  XD
  • SzanthaxSzanthax San Diego
    Jeslyn said:
    Aegoth said:
    I still love you @Antidas! I'll never ignore your windchime chuckles, your radiant smile... the sunkissed blush of your cheeks as you shyly avert your gaze while you penetrate me with your big, thick dagger
    Oh stop you two! You're making me blush!  XD
    When good meets bad and makes a softserve twirl of awesome.

• AodfionnAodfionn Seattle, WA
    This is why aegoth is in all the Good/Evil slash fiction

Paging caoimhaen
    Aurora says, "Are you drunk, Aodfionn?"
  • Got appointed to Ambassador today. Dope! First minister position I've had in all my time playing, looking forward to seeing how it goes. Hopefully I don't fuck up.

In other news, wasted my spin on the Wheel of Fortune before the darn thing got fixed :(
  • AereidhnaAereidhna Dallas
    edited March 2016
    Hung out with @Aurielle, @Severina, and @Allene just chatting for hours which was really pleasant. Shared anecdotes and talked about life goals and things. Sketched some dresses while we were talking. Thinking seriously about renting a shop to sell clothes because the market is so terribad.

@Navarr teased me about the surprise he's planning - I'm in excruciating suspense - and Aerei revealed that she is pregnant with their second child, which means no drinking or heavy stuff like hunting for a bit, but that's offset by the general excitement and all. Aurielle gave me some silly Logosmas socks to give Navarr as a present because he really digs socks, so he started to play with them - put them on his head and did faces, it was hysterical.

Gave a novice test to the brilliant @Jaryk who wowed me with his mad skillz. Did lots of runes, tattoos, and forging. Talked briefly with @Releon, @Belerofon, and got to quickly snuggle @Phelia, @Perl, and @Razzlo before I had to rest. Oh! And got to do a really super fun egghunt, which I did not win, but another Cyrenian, @Ashelia, did, and it was awesome.
    Aereidhna said:
    Hung out with @Aurielle, @Severina, and @Allene just chatting for hours which was really pleasant. Shared anecdotes and talked about life goals and things. Sketched some dresses while we were talking. Thinking seriously about renting a shop to sell clothes because the market is so terribad.

@Navarr teased me about the surprise he's planning - I'm in excruciating suspense - and Aerei revealed that she is pregnant with their second child, which means no drinking or heavy stuff like hunting for a bit, but that's offset by the general excitement and all. Aurielle gave me some silly Logosmas socks to give Navarr as a present because he really digs socks, so he started to play with them - put them on his head and did faces, it was hysterical.

Gave a novice test to the brilliant @Jaryk who wowed me with his mad skillz. Did lots of runes, tattoos, and forging. Talked briefly with @Releon, @Belerofon, and got to quickly snuggle @Phelia, @Perl, and @Razzlo before I had to rest. Oh! And got to do a really super fun egghunt, which I did not win, but another Cyrenian, @Ashelia, did, and it was awesome.
    I like this... and i'm not sure... why.

• Went on my first marque run with a newbie in my house.  @Gamden was a real sport and let me use his ship with his supervision.  Not a single lesson spent into sea-faring and I made the marque run completely with his help.  It was really fun to learn how far everything was and I got to finish a house task for it too!
  • Ainly said:
    Killed Elawien, then died to Rohai + Elawien combo.
    Rohai said:
    Wouldn't have 2v1ed you if I realized the shrine you were defiling was in Sartan's temple - my bad.
    All this. I didn't realise that was where it was until I actually surveyed and was like, "....OOPS."

I'm sorry. :(

• @Szanthax That slice of life RP, yo.
  • learned that no matter how many credits i throw at serpent my entire offense will be hinging on that 1 second. XX
    Cooper said:
    This is one of the worst forms of special snowflake RP I've ever seen. Thanks for going to another city to do it!
  • Visited UW for the first time and had a blast
  • Got owned by @Tesha when Targ raided Hashan last night, but survived for slightly longer than I did the last time we fought, so will count that as a win. Maybe one of these days I will actually beat her...

• edited March 2016
    Nosebleeds suck
    @Halos judged me.... I think it's because someone lost their panties.

• Oh wow, damn.