What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• SzanthaxSzanthax San Diego
    Taraus said:
    Kiet said:
    Saeva said:
    I had a dream that Apollyon came back to Mhaldor last night. I got a one hour strong favour and felt unfortunately excited about it. Lies.
    Bring back emos vs jocks mhaldor
    *pops collar*
    I dunno... It's that emo or jock?

• Taraus said:
    Kiet said:
    Saeva said:
    I had a dream that Apollyon came back to Mhaldor last night. I got a one hour strong favour and felt unfortunately excited about it. Lies.
    Bring back emos vs jocks mhaldor
    *pops collar*
    *sweeps hair from her eyes in a flicking motion*

• @Ryzeth was a good Suggie daddy, until he got the poor fluffball stuck in the arena!!   :(
  • edited March 2016
    Was all @Mizik's fault. He wanted to spar, and insisted the little thing come along to watch him slaughter me. :(

edit: Forgot he hit me so hard I dc'd too. Which is why he got left in there!
  • KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Can't believe I did this... LOL. You know you play too much Achaea when you're filling out an online form and it asks you to put in your first name and you enter in your CHARACTER'S name instead of yours.  =)

At least I caught it before submitting. 
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• UtianimaUtianima Norway and Austria
    Embarrassed to say, but got my first denizen honors lines today, with the help of @Deladan @Jed @Mycen @Florentino @Miriew and @Everley(I think - let me know if I added or missed someone). Belladonna and Tizane FTW!

I think I might have found a new obsession. Watch out, powerful denizens!

• @Qwindor kept stealing my dang kills in Tir Murann the first time I was hunting there alone *sob*

I don't blame him though.  He probably just walked in and hit "KILL VERTANI"

He just kept doing it whenever the thing had like 5% left though.
  • QwindorQwindor Fort Riley
    Frederich said:
    @Qwindor kept stealing my dang kills in Tir Murann the first time I was hunting there alone *sob*

I don't blame him though.  He probably just walked in and hit "KILL VERTANI"

He just kept doing it whenever the thing had like 5% left though.
    @Frederich Yea pretty much man. Sorry about that I really am. Just was in zone and was trying to get some killing done.

• Duelled at NoT like the old days. Way too many hours of duelling!
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Hunted up 9%.

Got eaten by lake wyrms, lost 9%.

Killed lake wyrms.

Helped save a not-quite-damsel in distress.

Moved up an explorer ranking.

All in all, not a bad day.
    Huh. Neat.
  • Kissed a couple of frogs.

Didn't become a princess.

Got maggoted instead.

Yay wheel!
    Torinn Chiragh, Herald of Fire says, "Good, darn it."
    Talamond Averial says, "You are the least charming siren ever."
  • Morthif said:
    I played for like 7 years before buying wings. Now I don't remember how I survived without them. 
    @Morthif : you could have just taken mine!
  • Oh I only recently got my pair, like 4-5 months ago, just to spectate fights on the Cloud, and then found out it's so convenient, can't live without it. It makes Achaea 100000x better to play.
  • Xaden said:
    Had a chat with @Atalkez and @Anedhelabout how to spend some credits that I'd originally intended to use on half a set of earrings and a gem. 

Lots of chit chat about how wings are great and such, and that I could upgrade a couple bits and bobs to level two and we all agreed that getting a sip ring would be the best idea for both sparring/duelling and hunting.

Well:
    You pay 800 credits and receive a pair of eagle's wings.

I just wanted them too much.

I never saw the appeal of wings until I multiclassed as Runie and lost Universe Tarot. Tempted myself now

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
    Finally getting eagle wings was awesome. Then I upgraded to atavians. LOVE THEM. Paired with armband of celerity and warp stick, and it's just too awesome. Only thing I really need now is anklet of dashing, but that one will have to wait.

Kayeil said:
    Finally getting eagle wings was awesome. Then I upgraded to atavians. LOVE THEM. Paired with armband of celerity and warp stick, and it's just too awesome. Only thing I really need now is anklet of dashing, but that one will have to wait.
    Or.... just go serpent and trade in the warp stick. Win win.
    Huh. Neat.
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Ahmet said:
    All you needed was for me to stop playing!
    Krypton said:
    Ahmet said:
    All you needed was for me to stop playing!
    Shush you. I had to die four times over the course of three days without playing inbetween for that ranking, and on a bloody weekend to boot! It was well deserved.
    Huh. Neat.
    Ahmet said:
    Kayeil said:
    Or.... just go serpent and trade in the warp stick. Win win.
    But I do almost everything in dragon, so that doesn't work!

• Wings changed my life.
    So did a sip ring.

... I don't even use my staff or warp stick :(

• Goryllin said:

Wings changed my life.
    So did a sip ring.

... I don't even use my staff or warp stick :(

No, you just had me drag you everywhere. :3
    meh

• edited March 2016
    @Ryzeth, will miss you mister. :(