What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• edited March 2016
    Aodfionn probably sitting there like, "What can I come up with to excommunicate Antonius..."

• https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/899ad30e

This made me sad, but making progress!

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Looks like you need some xerthyst!
  • You better sew me up a monstrous squid jumper.
  • @Talysin logged in. Yay
  • I had what might be a life-changing epiphany tonight... no one has a higher opinion of you than a hater.
    Murad exclaims, "I give you Questing Cats!"
  • UtianimaUtianima Norway and Austria
    Peregrino said:
    I had what might be a life-changing epiphany tonight... no one has a higher opinion of you than a hater.
    ..or a lover?

• KayeilKayeil Washington State
    I leveled.  B)
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• edited March 2016
    That was really fun. I'm glad you agreed to it. I've got a lot to learn. It's like playing a new game!
  • Osek said:
    That was really fun. I'm glad you agreed to it. I've got a lot to learn. It's like playing a new game!
    Did you win, my Sith apprentice?
  • I got dominated.
  • I made my way to the universal membrane today. Even just hearing snippets of convo's was interesting to say the very least. Definitely worth the trip for some laughs
  • Elly said:
    I made my way to the universal membrane today. Even just hearing snippets of convo's was interesting to say the very least. Definitely worth the trip for some laughs
    I wouldn't make it a habit, if I were you. Unless you want to scar yourself for life.
  • Yay @Aesgar! You're great!

• Getting my bearings again after so long (wow Manara has been an absolute trove of experience, I don't remember leveling being this fast, I remember fighting for Inbhir for gold and experience until the 60s!) 

Got (what I assumed to be) perved on by multiple people (apparently an 8 foot tall viridian is amazing sexual arousal), saved by some wonderful people in Eleusis, then @Shirszae who made me some clothes so I could be a lot less naked and uncomfortable while bashing, so today went from being stressful from what felt like predators to a relaxing and enjoyable time before work tomorrow, definitely enjoying my time!
  • KayeilKayeil Washington State
    @Greys, @Valkyn, and I were all promoted to members of the Council of the Mariners Guild earlier in the Achaean month. Pretty exciting!
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• @Greys is awesome.  He took @Kyttin, @Szanthax, and me out to hunt seamonsters.  We took down two dragons and a pair of pirate ships. So much fun. Thanks Greys and congrats on your Mariners promotion.

Then I etched a few tokens and sailed to Prin and hunted the whole island and was left with about 2k wp after ship rescue.
  • SzanthaxSzanthax San Diego
    Osek said:
    @Greys is awesome.  He took @Kyttin, @Szanthax, and me out to hunt seamonsters.  We took down two dragons and a pair of pirate ships. So much fun. Thanks Greys and congrats on your Mariners promotion.

Then I etched a few tokens and sailed to Prin and hunted the whole island and was left with about 2k wp after ship rescue.
    I was like eep what do I do!?!

• Heh, next trip, leviathan hunting.
  • These 80s are extremely slow for some reason. I've been stuck there forever and having a very hard time finding the motivation to bash.
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"