What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Wasn't it 160%?
  • Kiet said:
    Wasn't it 160%?
    @Taraus keeps 30% for herself.
  • Kiet said:

You unwrap the lavish ribbon and paper from an elegant golden giftbox and open the lid to find inside a Velocity Bow!

wtf who was this!!! Thank you a lot
    Santa is visiting early this year. Mhaldor gets special treatment, of course.
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• Ismay said:
    Kiet said:

You unwrap the lavish ribbon and paper from an elegant golden giftbox and open the lid to find inside a Velocity Bow!

wtf who was this!!! Thank you a lot
    Santa is visiting early this year. Mhaldor gets special treatment, of course.
    It's to make up for never having an active God. (Sorry!)
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    NEXT TIME! :rage: 
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • JeslynJeslyn United States
    Cynlael said:
    F- you @Dunn.

Don't do it! My soul is already sold!
  • Today I found out there's such thing as a message balance @.@ I can see the need for it but I never knew it existed.
  • edited March 2016
    Piera said:
    Today I found out there's such thing as a message balance @.@ I can see the need for it but I never knew it existed.
    For those wondering, this is the need for it:

for i = 1,1000000000 do
      send("msg Tecton LOL I'M FILLING UP UR DATABASE BECAUSE THERE'S NO BALANCE TO THIS!")
    end

I sort of feel bad for whatever caused them to discovered the need for it, too.
  • You could message someone in game to resolve it instead of posting on a purely OOC medium.

• Dunn said:
    You could message someone in game to resolve it instead of posting on a purely OOC medium.
    No.  I'll post a purely OOC message on a purely OOC medium.
  • Okay, buddy. 

• Penwize said:
    Piera said:
    Today I found out there's such thing as a message balance @.@ I can see the need for it but I never knew it existed.
    For those wondering, this is the need for it:

for i = 1,1000000000 do
      send("msg Tecton LOL I'M FILLING UP UR DATABASE BECAUSE THERE'S NO BALANCE TO THIS!")
    end

I sort of feel bad for whatever caused them to discovered the need for it, too.
    I'm not sure if I'm completely mis-remembering, or if it was a bug waaaay back when, but I remember somewhat vividly that messages took balance; it could have been a bug, but I distinctly remember somewhat autowalking (zmud mapper >.>) and it getting screwed up because I was messaging someone.
    meh

• Ainly said:
    This is why it's hard to keep new players.  I received this OOC message from a new player who chose Ashtan:

"My question is a bit of an odd one. I'm trying to find a city that's balancing fights, but 
    also has some interaction. There are a few people in Ashtan I like, but there's almost no 
    interaction. I'm coming from Imperian where orgs are samller and there's mo inreteraction, so all 
    the standoffishness is kind of irking me. I'm wondering if it's just that Ashtan has so many 
    combatants who do nothing but? Or."

Please start talking/doing things with new players.
    Wrong city for the person. He should have joined Cyrene, Shield.
  • Where's my lol button?

• edited March 2016
    Got to level 75 finally, so now Releon is pursuing his house tasks more seriously.  Until he was given some disappointing news, which may make him change his plans.  Oh, and he got maggoted at the wheel.
  • Releon said:
    Got to level 75 finally, so now Releon is pursuing his house tasks more seriously.  Until he was given some disappointing news, which may make him change his plans.  Oh, and he got maggoted at the wheel.
    dat avatar so cute though. rawr.
  • Aereidhna said:
    Releon said:
    dat avatar so cute though. rawr.
    I see how it is. xP
  • Saeva said:
    I had a dream that Apollyon came back to Mhaldor last night. I got a one hour strong favour and felt unfortunately excited about it. Lies.
    Pretty realistic dream if the favour was only one hour
  • edited March 2016
    "Be right back!" @Frederich cries.

Frederich drifts away from the conversation, lost in his daydreams.

You have emoted: Elipise pokes Frederich's cheek.

You have emoted: Elipise draws a bit of charcoal, drawing squiggles on Frederich's face.

"Okay!" Frederich exclaims.

Frederich's face squiggles are running from the beads of sweat he's working up.

You have emoted: Elipise quickly hides a bit of charcoal.
    Torinn Chiragh, Herald of Fire says, "Good, darn it."
    Talamond Averial says, "You are the least charming siren ever."
  • TarausTaraus The Gypsy Wind
    Kiet said:
    Saeva said:
    I had a dream that Apollyon came back to Mhaldor last night. I got a one hour strong favour and felt unfortunately excited about it. Lies.
    Bring back emos vs jocks mhaldor
    *pops collar*

• Taraus said:
    Kiet said:
    Saeva said:
    Bring back emos vs jocks mhaldor
    *pops collar*

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]