Video Games

Comments

• Anyone got any good F2P FPS's? I like being able to buy new weapons/armor/upgrades etc. Tried MWO and didn't care for it after a while, I couldn't handle Planetside 2, and now I'm just browsing around trying to find something interesting. Does anyone remember the Mech game AXIS on RealArcade?
  • CS:GO, I suck. Like really suck, at FPS games. Horrible. Don't even play with me if your competitive rating matters to you. If not, however! Message me in game with your steam ID... I have ESEA too, but it's expired. So valve servers only option atm.
    -
    (Whiners Anonymous): Alcaro says, "If I overdose on anything, though, it'll be a lack of anything."
    (Whiners Anonymous): Alcaro says, "Isn't Morimbuul that Arab that was banished to beneath Mhaldor or something."
  • Crealden said:
    Anyone got any good F2P FPS's? I like being able to buy new weapons/armor/upgrades etc. Tried MWO and didn't care for it after a while, I couldn't handle Planetside 2, and now I'm just browsing around trying to find something interesting. Does anyone remember the Mech game AXIS on RealArcade?
    As a mech sim, how deep is MWO?
  • @Crealden @Cesarina @Wilhelmina

You might want to try frontiermux.com.
    It is a graphical mud, so it is definetively not a FPS. However, if you just happen to know what Battletech was, you should check it out. 100% free. 
    Actually, it seems that people in MWO are pleading the developer of Battletech Muds to help in adding depth to MWO.

Let me know if you take a look.

Light prevails, always
  • Shibumi said:
    @Crealden @Cesarina @Wilhelmina

You might want to try frontiermux.com.
    It is a graphical mud, so it is definetively not a FPS. However, if you just happen to know what Battletech was, you should check it out. 100% free. 
    Actually, it seems that people in MWO are pleading the developer of Battletech Muds to help in adding depth to MWO.

Let me know if you take a look.

Might, but I already have so much of my free time occupied... LoL boosting, CS:GO, Achaea, GW2 WvW/PvP, super strapped for game-fitting.
    -
    (Whiners Anonymous): Alcaro says, "If I overdose on anything, though, it'll be a lack of anything."
    (Whiners Anonymous): Alcaro says, "Isn't Morimbuul that Arab that was banished to beneath Mhaldor or something."
  • Darktalon said:
    Trey said:
    Thief is AMAZING. So worth waiting 10 years for the fourth.
    I have to disagree. I am finding it ok at best.
    Clearly you hadn't gotten to the Asylum level at that point, because the ambiance is creepy as -fuuuuuuck-.

• ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    So, anyone played Dark Souls 2 yet? I am counting the hours until I can get my own copy, but until then, hearing other's people opinions on it is the next best thing!

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• Playing a lot of Titanfall. SO fun, but I had forgotten that I suck at FPS shooters. Sorry, team!
  • I'm playing Blacklight: Retribution on the PC, look for someone named WiredOut, I only just started today though, lol, still getting the hang of it but I like it so far!
  • Playing a lot of Titanfall. SO fun, but I had forgotten that I suck at FPS shooters. Sorry, team!
    "FPS shooters"

That made my (day...)night, I can finally sleep. Bye everyone!
    -
  • Titanfall is so fun until you see end of round and everything you killed was a npc and you feel sad, but then new round and feeling awesome again!
  • I'm having a blast in Titanfall. I rarely play FPS games, but between Titanfall and Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare I'm awash in them!
  • From a History of Nintendo exhibit at GDC (the Game Developer's Conference) this year:

• Knitting with power?

More like NINTENDO POWER. Hell ya.

- Warning: Extremely vulgar.

• Ohgod I'd have a blast with that knitting thing.

My husband got Titanfall yesterday. He likes FPS, but he prefers campaign stuff too (he's a BIG Halo person)

He also got me Pokemon Y, which I've been having a blast with.
    meh

• Just DL'd titanfall....

Gimme some origin ID's

• Sooooo...... titanfall is incredible

• XaeXae
    edited March 2014
    Other than wasting my life away here, I've been wasting my life away on FF14: A Realm Reborn. (I'm on the RP server Aether - Balmung if you'd like to join! Nanarou Garnin's the name. :D

Here's a few screenies of my adventures with my best friend. :D And for some lame reason, whenever you print screen, FF puts its watermark at the bottom.

After a certain level, you can spec in another class to get your "job" class. My second was Archery.
    [spoiler]image
    [/spoiler]
    Woo, almost a Black Mage :D
    [spoiler]image
    [/spoiler]

Black Mage and just unlocked PvP! (And I changed my facial appearance.)
    [spoiler]image
    [/spoiler]
    Sibling adventures, ahoy!
    [spoiler]image[/spoiler]
    I'll probably be shifting over to Starmourn, seeya there!
    discord: aciidwire#5240
    Please check out my new art page!

• edited March 2014
    heh, nice Lalafell! 

Here are some of me and my wife, we picked Rogaedryn and we play in Ragnarok (EU, Legacy server)

[spoiler]image[/spoiler]

[spoiler]image[/spoiler]

[spoiler]image[/spoiler]

[spoiler]image[/spoiler]

[spoiler]image[/spoiler]

[spoiler]image[/spoiler]

[spoiler]image[/spoiler]

[spoiler]image[/spoiler]

[spoiler]image[/spoiler]

• @Goggo aaawwyiiss. I'm about to hit 44 (after this 2.2 patch) and then I should be reeeally close to 45. I'm so excited to get my Black Mage armor set >_<
    I'll probably be shifting over to Starmourn, seeya there!
    discord: aciidwire#5240
    Please check out my new art page!

• edited March 2014
    Nice! heh I've been playing a bit too much...

tbh... can't wait for this new patch, alredy ran out of content so I'm super excited about all the new stuff hehe

• Oh, those are neat! Here's mine:

• Ferret Frenzy sounds OP.

• Hasar said:
    Ferret Frenzy sounds OP.
    I only joined them because I liked their name. Good decision making right here.
  • @Xae eeeep Taru Taru are so cuuute!

• Aren't Agnes and Lua the name of two of your dogs?
    And as he slept he dreamed a dream, and this was his dream.
  • edited March 2014
    yup.. haha, can tell she loves them.

her chocobo (mount in game)  is called "Babas" as our St. Beirnard.  

mine is Gru, hehe

• Anyone out there absolutely obsessed with Dark Souls II? 

For me, I was a little disappointed (having been completely obsessed with Demon's Souls/Dark Souls I) in that the level design led to everything feeling like a side quest. Most of the NPCs also feel "flavorless." Aside from that, it still retains that rage-inducing difficulty (a good thing)!
  • edited April 2014
    So, I recently got Europa Universalis 4(Thanks @Elaina!) and, well... I suck, obviously, but I'm playing along, minding my own business... my heir dies in a hunting accident because apparently all player heirs are idiots.

... not to mention my kings which keep embarassing themselves in public... "Lose stability" or "lose stability" u_u

Anyway, my king is old(59), I have no heir... and the game decides, "Oh, hey, you need an heir!"

So... like two or three game days apart...(on speed 5, so, it was like, instant from my perspective)...

Both of the top/first options create a Weak claim heir. I don't want a weak claim heir D: ... Especially since if my king dies with no heir, I get Castille's dynasty... c'mooooon inherit Spain! (it won't happen)

Edit: Five minutes after posting, I resumed my game... and got another "get a weak claim heir" event. XD
    When Canada rules the world,
    things will be... nii~ice.
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    Anyone interested in playing space engineers. Someone gifted it to me, and I found it horrifically addicted. Want to get a big universe going (can have up to 16 players on one map)

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae