Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Memorable quotes

Comments

• AchillesAchilles Los AngelesMember Posts: 2,538 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Kresslack said:
    I was pleasantly surprised to see Profit had returned. Good ole fashioned Shenanigans at work.
    Would prefer if they removed his veil.  No repercussions Achaea is dumb.
    AsmodronMroxylShirszae
  • KaedanKaedan Member Posts: 44 ✭✭ - Stalwart
    Achilles said:
    Kresslack said:
    I was pleasantly surprised to see Profit had returned. Good ole fashioned Shenanigans at work.
    Would prefer if they removed his veil.  No repercussions Achaea is dumb.
    It was an auction item, they're really very touchy about that. I'm absolutely shocked they're allowing custom perfume/cologne beads from the shop of wonders things given Trey's auction item. They refused to allow customisation of those sorts of things for the longest time because of it.
    Hell, the whole reason he has a 'perfect' veil is because the first item he won was so overpowered as a theft item back then, they HAD to do it. Maybe if they give him back the box or whatever it was he originally bought, now that it can't be used for theft anymore.
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United StatesMember Posts: 6,303 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I was wondering about that, considering the updates to veils a while back.

• MathonwyMathonwy Member Posts: 914 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Skye said:
    (Newbie): Profit says, "What you kids up to? Any questions for old Profit?"

(Newbie): Azazell says, "How do I make profits?"

(Newbie): Profit says, "Well, there's the good boy way and the bad boy way. Are you a good boy? Or a bad boy?"

(Newbie): Azazell says, "I'm a good boy, papa Profit."

(Newbie): Profit says, "Classic bad boy, claiming to be good. The easiest way to make gold is to find someone who is rich and help them alleviate the burden of carrying all that gold they have."

(Newbie): Profit says, "But you can also bash monsters, sell rats, and barter with other adventurers."

(Newbie): Profit says, "At your level, I'd imagine selling rats is the most profitable endeavor that you could undertake."

(Newbie): Kunu says, "Claim to be there squire they might get confused and give you all there belongings to carry and just walk off with it."

(Newbie): Azazell says, "I see, I see..."

(Newbie): Profit says, "This is a fair and acceptable way of making money. Kunu, you are going places, keep that mind sharp!"

Story hour with Uncle Profit. Let's make it happen.
    Saeva said:
    If Mathonwy is 2006 I wish 2007 had never come.
    Xenomorph said:
    heh. Mathowned.
    Message #12872 Sent by Jurixe
    4/16/0:41
    MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
    SkyeUtianimaAziikBoosteya
  • ArmaliArmali Member, Secret Squirrel Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    edited May 30
    I don't think you realize how lucky Mhaldor is to have a literati like him in it.
    Zackery
  • KietKiet Member Posts: 3,263 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    lmao of course I know, that's why I bloodlined him. But I can't stop him from punning and it's ruining my life
    Arin!TorinnZackeryBoosteya
  • MinifieMinifie Member Posts: 2,372 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Kiet said:
    lmao of course I know, that's why I bloodlined him. But I can't stop him from punning and it's ruining my life
    Prepare the punative punishments.

(Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Taryius says, "Oops, thats not a foray. Thats two novices going at it in the wilderness."
    Arin!TorinnZackery
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess BellatereMember, Seafaring Liason Posts: 3,054 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Welcome back Zackery! \o/ we missed you

Zackery
  • PyoriPyori Member Posts: 1,856 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Dang, first raid ever and they already starting out with that many people.

StefanaTorinnDorielIloisee
  • StefanaStefana Member Posts: 69 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    @Tasus log on and lead the raid defence then, damn.

We are fools whether we dance or not, so we may as well dance.
    He was logged in! Like most of your defence party he just qqd for the sanction rip... I was excited we'd get to fight a bunch of Cyrenians :(
    Kiet told You: You should really tell your citymates to ditch BEFORE the sanction or not at all...
    Kiet told You: Now this became anticlimactic.

@Kiet who the hell put me in charge of this?!?!?! I just woke up! :lol:

Iloisee
    edited May 30
    You were like the only one still engaging us! Or walking by.
  • AstarodAstarod Member Posts: 491 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Congrats Cyrene. Be sure to raid ashtan sometime. We don’t get any raids that much anymore :(
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."
  • TasusTasus Member Posts: 114 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Astarod said:
    Congrats Cyrene. Be sure to raid ashtan sometime. We don’t get any raids that much anymore :(
    Have to have a valid reason to raid Ashtan. Raid us first and I’ll try for a retal!
  • AstarodAstarod Member Posts: 491 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Tasus said:
    Astarod said:
    Have to have a valid reason to raid Ashtan. Raid us first and I’ll try for a retal!
    I’ll... give your baker bad ingredients... is that retaliation worthy? 
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."
    DynosJinos
  • RangorRangor Member Posts: 3,263 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Asmodron said:
    2019/05/29 11:38:10 - Krizal has sanctioned a raid against The City of Eleusis.
    2019/05/29 11:41:42 - Krizal has retrieved a tank from your city's reserves.
    2019/05/29 12:07:41 - Asmodron, Krizal, Sobriquet, and Zhedan have destroyed The ruins of Staging grounds for the Collosea en Duir.
    2019/05/29 12:59:10 - The City of Eleusis has declared a sanctioned raid against the City.
    2019/05/29 13:18:15 - Asmodron has disarmed a hostile tank. Arcturus, Shirszae, and Sobriquet assisted in the defence.
    2019/05/29 13:18:15 - The City of Eleusis has withdrawn from the City, ending the sanctioned raid.
    2019/05/29 17:30:16 - The City of Eleusis has declared a sanctioned raid against the City.
    2019/05/29 17:48:08 - Wicella has disarmed a hostile tank. Krizal and Shirszae assisted in the defence.
    2019/05/29 17:48:08 - The City of Eleusis has withdrawn from the City, ending the sanctioned raid.
    019/05/29 18:07:40 - The City of Eleusis has declared a sanctioned raid against the City.
    2019/05/29 18:43:08 - Elon has disarmed a hostile tank. Krizal, Shirszae, and Wicella assisted in the defence.
    2019/05/29 18:43:08 - The City of Eleusis has withdrawn from the City, ending the sanctioned raid.

Image result for awkward

We get an A for effort!
    Sherazad
    Astarod said:
    Tasus said:
    Astarod said:
    I’ll... give your baker bad ingredients... is that retaliation worthy? 
    If the bad ingredient is a whole lotta camus.

• KeorinKeorin Member Posts: 757 @ - Epic Achaean
    I had stayed logged in to work on some stuff, and ended up falling asleep while still logged in. Woke up to having missed a raid defense. Feels bad :s
    Ryssa
  • CaelanCaelan Member Posts: 1,953 @ - Epic Achaean
    Armali said:

What is Sojourn?
    ----------------

Oh my god. It's Oregon(organ) Trail.
    Precisely what I was thinking while reading that.

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, FloridaMember Posts: 5,084 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    edited May 31
    Y'all, Oregon Trail is MY GAME. MY GAAAAME.

I SHOULDN'T BE PLAYING THIS EVENT BUT I MAY HAVE TO ARGH.

:scream:
               My wing tips waltz across naive
                     Wood floors they creak
                  Innocently down the stairs

Drag melody
    My percussive feet serve cobweb headaches as a
              Matching set of marching clocks
                The slumbering apparitions
              That they've come to wake up
    Iloisee
  • ZbacoZbaco Member Posts: 242 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    (Cyrene): Kayeil laughingly says, "Curious how you all say the Imperiate's name."
    (Cyrene): Mazel says, "V."
    (Cyrene): Selto says, "I don't."
    (Cyrene): Tasus says, "I don't."
    (Cyrene): You say, "...I call him, 'Imperiate'."
    (Cyrene): Freeling happily says, "Ver-OOT."
    (Cyrene): You say, "Don't you?"
    (Cyrene): Ramilies says, "Lord Azure Cerulean of the  Vashnars."
    (Cyrene): Selto says, "I wait till someone else says his  name and chime in."
    (Cyrene): Mazel says, "Ver-ookt?"
    (Cyrene): Kayeil says, "Do I call him Imperiate? Only in certain company."
    (Cyrene): Choryn says, "But he prefers just Verrucht."
    (Cyrene): Selto says, "Ver-shoot."
    (Cyrene): You say, "Wat."
    (Cyrene): Kei says, "... Oh dear."
    (Cyrene): Selto says, "That's his name."
    (Cyrene): Mazel says, "Ooo, is the Imperiate's name Ver-uh- kuh-tuh?"
    (Cyrene): Kayeil laughingly says, "Vershoot."
    (Cyrene): Esti says, "Ver-ook."
    (Cyrene): Verrucht says, "It's pronounced: Stee-ven."
    You laughingly tell Verrucht, "Dammit you almost made me spit soda all over my keyboard."
    Verrucht tells you, "I bet nobody will say it right, still."
    RyssaRamiliesTaleilaBoosteya
Sign In to Comment.