Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Memorable quotes

Comments

• TorrentTorrent Member Posts: 177 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    edited June 11
    Farrah said:
    That makes Targ the disfavoured children. :(
    I mean no Terminus of Destruciton and no Submilation!!! Why still ally with them?  :p I would demand a refund!
  • YenYen Member Posts: 64 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Torrent said:
    Farrah said:
    That makes Targ the disfavoured children. :(
    I mean no Terminus of Destruciton and no Submilation!!! Why still ally with them?  :p I would demand a refund!
    That and we still have to dodge the raging Underrealm river on the way to Balan'ukia.  We're just unloved.
    Adrik
  • AegothAegoth Member Posts: 2,733 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    The sad thing is that I do....
    ZackeryJinosBoosteya
  • CaelanCaelan Member Posts: 1,803 @ - Epic Achaean
    Aegoth said:
    The sad thing is that I do....

• CooperCooper IowaMember Posts: 5,121 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    He's lying. He'd never sell them.

I do have some for sale though, 100 credits each. 

• KietKiet Member Posts: 3,263 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I love Mindshell
    Boosteya
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United StatesMember Posts: 6,200 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    edited June 11
    I feel like Steve Rogers after he thawed out. I don't get this 'mayo' reference.

Trilliana
  • ShubShub Member Posts: 200 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    mayology aka imbibe destruction, makes you hulk alchemist for a little while then you die

Cooper said:
    He's lying. He'd never sell them.

I do have some for sale though, 100 credits each. 
    For sale as well, 99cr

• SynbiosSynbios Member Posts: 4,585 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Shub said:
    mayology aka imbibe destruction, makes you hulk alchemist for a little while then you die
    You mean a...HULKHEMIST?

Boosteya
  • PyoriPyori Member Posts: 1,681 @ - Epic Achaean
    edited June 17
    Speaking of memorable Ainly quotes.
    (Brambles): Isaeri says, "We ought to really think about the mechanics of how those tanks work and adapt our strategy accordingly. Sure, getting kills is key when we're trying to get a tank off in enemy territory, but if we're trying to remove a tank, even making them escape would work in our favour, since we can disarm without killing them."
    (Brambles): Ainly says, "With all due respect, you don't know anything about what you're talking about."
    (Brambles): Vhaith says, "So can you explain then, how the orb was helpful in that last raid? If they'd been able to escape, they might not have gotten a tank off."
    (Brambles): Ainly says, "You can learn in the army."
    (Brambles): Vhaith says, "You don't need to be in the Army to defend our home. Everyone should be able to learn, regardless."
    (Brambles): Peknor says, "Ainly is right."
    (Brambles): Peknor says, "If you want to learn then join the army and learn."
    Eleusis is fine lol.

• AsmodronAsmodron Member Posts: 2,945 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Why do you always have to take it there?
  • AstarodAstarod Member Posts: 401 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Armali said:
    Lii brings her hands together in a single, resounding clap. Blood begins to run from the nose and ears of Ainly as his face contorts in horror. Two sickening pops sound as his eyes explode in their sockets, fluid dripping from their ruined confines in a parody of tears. Then with a definitive crack the skull of Ainly crumples inward, his corpse dropping bonelessly to the ground.
    Ainly has been slain by Lii.

A new idea, idea #128, has been submitted.

Idea#128 Support: 1
    Idea text:
    can we just get rid of airlord?
    Fully artied and automated bards first 
     The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."
  • CooperCooper IowaMember Posts: 5,121 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Don't be jealous. I wish I could code well enough to make a real auto bard :( my tracking can barely tell if the person has paralysis.

• SobriquetSobriquet Member Posts: 2,333 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Cooper said:
    Don't be jealous. I wish I could code well enough to make a real auto bard :( my tracking can barely tell if the person has paralysis.
    Lenn can help there...
    Asmodron
  • PyoriPyori Member Posts: 1,681 @ - Epic Achaean

Caelan
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United StatesMember Posts: 6,200 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Quotes without context:

Magistrate Gaulth says, "I don't need some grubby Hashani trying to lick up teth blood."

MroxylKadenJinos
  • VhaithVhaith Member Posts: 63 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Penwize said:
    (The Warriors of Sapience): Santar says, "Fighting serpents is so [CENSORED] annoying."
    (The Warriors of Sapience): Santar says, "They just leave your room after like every attack."
    (The Warriors of Sapience): Santar says, "I'm serious dude. I'm trying to dragon or waterlord vs a
    serpent and all i [CENSORED] see is alertness ticking every 1-2 hits."
    (The Warriors of Sapience): Santar says, "Kill me now."
    (The Warriors of Sapience): Santar says, "Is this what you guys have been going through for 10 years."
    (The Warriors of Sapience): Santar says, "I'm sorry."

I see a distinct lack of @Penwize puns and Dad jokes.
    1/10 would not read again.
  • DathrunDathrun Member Posts: 13
    Kresslack said:
    Quotes without context:

Magistrate Gaulth says, "I don't need some grubby Hashani trying to lick up teth blood."

• FaedwynFaedwyn Member Posts: 16 ✭✭ - Stalwart
    Dathrun asked me to post to say that he intended to write something, but was having difficulty getting the forum to work with his screen reader.
    Did you @Herenicus him and reply with a screenshot?

Ilira
  • DathrunDathrun Member Posts: 13
    Hey, turns out phone works much better than the computer, no idea why. Sry for the issues yesterday.
    CaelanPlak
  • MathonwyMathonwy Member Posts: 907 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I love a good round of The Bantz, so props to @Mezghar for being a good sport:

You bend your will, folding the Veil Extant itself to allow yourself to pass a showy red hibiscus
    through to Mezghar.

Mezghar tells you, "You are remarkably agile for one so old."

You tell Mezghar, "You aren't the first one who can't perform when I'm around and I doubt you'll be the last."

Mezghar tells you, "This is unlikely. Patience is required."

You tell Mezghar, "You've spent too much time around your overlords. You're starting to sound like them."

Mezghar tells you, "My speech patterns have not changed."

Mezghar tells you, "You do not know me. You have no basis for the assumption."

You tell Mezghar, "No, you don't know that I know you. There's quite the difference."

Mezghar amusedly tells you, "How clever."
    Saeva said:
    If Mathonwy is 2006 I wish 2007 had never come.
    Xenomorph said:
    heh. Mathowned.
    Message #12872 Sent by Jurixe
    4/16/0:41
    MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
    Ilira
  • MathonwyMathonwy Member Posts: 907 @@ - Legendary Achaean

Saeva said:
    If Mathonwy is 2006 I wish 2007 had never come.
    Xenomorph said:
    heh. Mathowned.
    Message #12872 Sent by Jurixe
    4/16/0:41
    MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
    JiraishinDorielHalosJinos
Sign In to Comment.