Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Memorable quotes

Comments

• DragonknightDragonknight Member Posts: 260 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Achaea said:                                                                                            
    Venomous Whisper Dragonknight Lichlord
    He proves to be the bane of campanologists and rumourmongers alike.
    Uh, when did I get that line.
  • TaryiusTaryius Member Posts: 653 @ - Epic Achaean
    Achaea said:                                                                                            
    Venomous Whisper Dragonknight Lichlord
    He proves to be the bane of campanologists and rumourmongers alike.
    Uh, when did I get that line.
    Probably one of the times I convinced Mhaldor to go slay Bruyan.
  • VhaithVhaith Member Posts: 46 ✭✭ - Stalwart
    edited May 21
    I just peed myself laughing. I'm so sorry.

Aegoth tells you, "I love snugglewuggles."
    Aegoth tells you, "Mis."

Edit: I know it wasn't him. But it was hilarious to me. 
    Ilira
  • VhaithVhaith Member Posts: 46 ✭✭ - Stalwart
    Aegoth said:
    Please don't post fake quotes. I said "I love snugglewumpkins"
    I felt that was too risque for forums.
    CailinIlira
  • RangorRangor Member Posts: 3,221 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Jiraishin said:
    Thaisen said:
    Jiraishin said:

(Clan): Ictinus says, "BLOOD FOR THE BUILDER."
    5085h, 4737m, 22115e, 20600w cexkdb
    (Clan): Ictinus says, "Ignore."

You obviously can't follow instructions :)
    To quote Gattan'bahar that one time I accidentally sent her a one-letter tell: "We ignore nothing. All information must be processed."
    The trick to defeating them is by.... spamming them?
    Boosteya
  • LennLenn Member Posts: 468 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Whoever's holding one at the end gets an HONOURS line.
  • CooperCooper IowaMember Posts: 5,073 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Dunn said:
    This event has devolved into:

You give ten shattered stone fragments to Ryzan.
    You hold no more of that item.

Ryzan says, "Fuck."
    9409h, 10329m, 38366e, 31424w cexkdb-
    You say in a deep, hollow voice, "Have fun."
    9409h, 10349m, 38366e, 31424w cexkdb- (+20m)
    Ryzan says, "You."
    You begin to write in a personal journal.

Got that hoarder mentality. "Maybe these fragments will be good for something!!!11!"
    Just fyi he lost them in like 5 minutes.

• CailinCailin Member Posts: 285 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Whereas I recently had a lovely dream that Achaea had been made into a movie, and we were in the opening scene - the camera was panning over lush forest and other beautiful landscape, and then we started hiking up to Mhaldor, which looked amazing like in the recent artwork of Sartan. 10/10 would totally watch 

(Sorry there was no interesting plot, just awesome scenery)

Yay for never holding fragments and just hiking around harvesting plants all the time? I guess I've been reading a lot of room descs lately.
    IloiseeIlira
  • CooperCooper IowaMember Posts: 5,073 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Melodie said:
    I had a dream last night that I logged in at Drake Gloom, and during the def up spam, someone shoved fragments at me. Almost immediately, someone(s) started attacking me, and I realized I had fragments as both my willpower and endurance went from their usual green to yellow. Once I inevitability died, I started the embrace sequence fuming about how I was going to chew out and execute whoever handed them to me and the angry lognote I'll leave for the city. I imagined how surprised people will be, as I'm usually calm and patient.

Then I woke up angry and wanting to login to write on mdor logs, before I groggily realized it was a dream.

Fragments can go to hell. :angry:
    I actually did give you fragments yesterday though didn't I?

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, FloridaMember Posts: 5,037 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    edited May 22
    Cooper said:
    Melodie said:
    I had a dream last night that I logged in at Drake Gloom, and during the def up spam, someone shoved fragments at me. Almost immediately, someone(s) started attacking me, and I realized I had fragments as both my willpower and endurance went from their usual green to yellow. Once I inevitability died, I started the embrace sequence fuming about how I was going to chew out and execute whoever handed them to me and the angry lognote I'll leave for the city. I imagined how surprised people will be, as I'm usually calm and patient.

Then I woke up angry and wanting to login to write on mdor logs, before I groggily realized it was a dream.

Fragments can go to hell. :angry:
    I actually did give you fragments yesterday though didn't I?

You did, you said for half an hour, and two and half hours later, you disappeared. :angry:

They got passed around a few times after me until eventually someone died idk who.
               My wing tips waltz across naive
                     Wood floors they creak
                  Innocently down the stairs

Drag melody
    My percussive feet serve cobweb headaches as a
              Matching set of marching clocks
                The slumbering apparitions
              That they've come to wake up
    Jinos
  • AustereAustere TennesseeMember Posts: 2,245 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Dunn said:
    I just said on CT “I can hold them for a half day and then I am picking someone randomly. I don’t care what happens to them”. Ryzan was the lucky winner!

Stupid things have given me too much stress this event to care anymore. Waiting for my dream
    I ask on ct. If no one responds within two minutes, screw it, i'm qqing. Best case scenario I get to go kill someone for them later. Worst case they sit on denizens. 
  • DunnDunn Member, Secret Squirrel Posts: 6,199 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Austere said:
    Dunn said:
    I just said on CT “I can hold them for a half day and then I am picking someone randomly. I don’t care what happens to them”. Ryzan was the lucky winner!

Stupid things have given me too much stress this event to care anymore. Waiting for my dream
    I ask on ct. If no one responds within two minutes, screw it, i'm qqing. Best case scenario I get to go kill someone for them later. Worst case they sit on denizens. 
    works for me!

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United StatesMember Posts: 6,160 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Send them all to the Imp Lord. That would be an amazing development.

• AsmodronAsmodron Member Posts: 2,900 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Dunn said:

At this point they are more just for fun. So good for hunting.
  • ProficyProficy Member Posts: 377 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Right... I mean aren't they used for helping clear the tide?? If your jus sitting hoarding them.... your just wasting them while they are available 
    Asmodron
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United StatesMember Posts: 6,160 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Proficy said:
    Right... I mean aren't they used for helping clear the tide?? If your jus sitting hoarding them.... your just wasting them while they are available 
    Pretty much the same as how people treated Relics when they were released. Instead of using them and risking losing them, people just hoarded them so other's couldn't have an opportunity to use them. Really defeats the purpose.

• KietKiet Member Posts: 3,263 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I was about to log out and lose them but Dunn and Irimon ganked me for them so I had to dodge the gank THEN qq so it wasn't too convenient for the filthy ashtani........
    Utianima
  • DunnDunn Member, Secret Squirrel Posts: 6,199 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    7 AM ganks never work out. QQ.

Nothing good happens after 2am.

• TaryiusTaryius Member Posts: 653 @ - Epic Achaean
    Kresslack said:
    Is it before 2AM or after 2AM? This is too confusing.
    Utianima
  • KadenKaden Member Posts: 453 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    edited May 24
    Taryius said:
    Kresslack said:
    Is it before 2AM or after 2AM? This is too confusing.
    It generally is somewhere.
    Utianima
Sign In to Comment.