Memorable quotes

Comments

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    Oooh he is wearing the clothes I made for him

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • Halos said:

Your fellow citizen, Ilovechrist, has just escaped imprisonment in the foul pygmy dungeon. Welcome him to Targossas!

(Newbie): Ilovechrist says, "1."
    (Newbie): Ilovechrist says, "Newbiestuff."

I will not

• Halos said:

Your fellow citizen, Ilovechrist, has just escaped imprisonment in the foul pygmy dungeon. Welcome him to Targossas!

(Newbie): Ilovechrist says, "1."
    (Newbie): Ilovechrist says, "Newbiestuff."

I will not

I said the same thing when Barbie joined Cyrene.

We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.

• A despairing cry is the last thing a gaggle of screaming children will ever utter as the inevitable
    descent of Bataoac's foot turns them to a bloody paste.

Saeva said:
    If Mathonwy is 2006 I wish 2007 had never come.
    Xenomorph said:
    heh. Mathowned.
    Message #12872 Sent by Jurixe
    4/16/0:41
    MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Its rise precipitated by the tremors of Bataoac, a churning wave of tidal froth slams against the eastern coast of Rheodad, crushing the merchant vessel "Indiscretions" against the cliff with indescribable brutality.

• My first thought when I saw Bataoac again, "Ok who woke the giant up?"
  • Im sorry. I saw all the other planes make a visit and I wanted Bataoac to come play. Ill put him back.....after i walk him over Ashtan first
  • Kresslack said:
    Bataoac wanted to visit the World Fair too:

With all the implacability of the earth, Bataoac's behemothic form comes to rest upon the Sangre
    Plains, settling with a ponderous certainty and paying little heed for those crushed beneath his
    mountainous heel

Trampled beneath Bataoac, the Northern Giant's montane heel, Torial's screams are drowned out by the
    sheer weight of the earth bringing its full might to bear upon her bones.

Trampled beneath Bataoac, the Northern Giant's montane heel, Numira's screams are drowned out by the

Trampled beneath Bataoac, the Northern Giant's montane heel, Drefan's screams are drowned out by the
    sheer weight of the earth bringing its full might to bear upon his bones.

Trampled beneath Bataoac, the Northern Giant's montane heel, Alasiel's screams are drowned out by
    the sheer weight of the earth bringing its full might to bear upon her bones.

Trampled beneath Bataoac, the Northern Giant's montane heel, Kriex's screams are drowned out by the

Trampled beneath Bataoac, the Northern Giant's montane heel, Taryius's screams are drowned out by
    the sheer weight of the earth bringing its full might to bear upon his bones.

Trampled beneath Bataoac, the Northern Giant's montane heel, Torrent's screams are drowned out by

Trampled beneath Bataoac, the Northern Giant's montane heel, Ryx's screams are drowned out by the

Trampled beneath Bataoac, the Northern Giant's montane heel, Auria's screams are drowned out by the

Trampled beneath Bataoac, the Northern Giant's montane heel, Skye's screams are drowned out by the

Trampled beneath Bataoac, the Northern Giant's montane heel, Cailin's screams are drowned out by the

Trampled beneath Bataoac, the Northern Giant's montane heel, Stanislav's screams are drowned out by

Trampled beneath Bataoac, the Northern Giant's montane heel, Numira's screams are drowned out by the

Trampled beneath Bataoac, the Northern Giant's montane heel, Kriex's screams are drowned out by the

Trampled beneath Bataoac, the Northern Giant's montane heel, Melodie's screams are drowned out by

Trampled beneath Bataoac, the Northern Giant's montane heel, Mathonwy's screams are drowned out by

Trampled beneath Bataoac, the Northern Giant's montane heel, Torrent's screams are drowned out by

Trampled beneath Bataoac, the Northern Giant's montane heel, Ryx's screams are drowned out by the

Trampled beneath Bataoac, the Northern Giant's montane heel, Melodie's screams are drowned out by

We knew we were going to die, and we went trundling out to say hi anyways :D
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    edited July 2019
    The only denizens with some measure of instinct self-conservation were the two Sidhe. Maybe they are right about mortals after all.

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• Shirszae said:
    The only denizens with some measure of instinct self-conservation were the two Sidhe. Maybe they are right about mortals after all.
    Well to be fair, Nissa was telling us that Bataoac was going to be the envoy from the Earth Plane so we should be fine. LIES ALL LIES!!!!!
  • Would not have been surprised if Sothanos died from exasperation right then and there
  • Asmodron said:
    Would not have been surprised if Sothanos died from exasperation right then and there
    He didn't answer ANY of the questions. :'(
  • I get so mad I play Sojourn so brutally (and what I would assume to be Tsol'teth like) and I never win.
  • (Ashtan): Dunn says, "If I have to listen to any more drama, I will kill you all."
    (Ashtan): Dunn says, "And I mean all of you."
    (Ashtan): You say, "Uh oh, we're dunn for now."
    (Ashtan): Dunn says, "Especially you."

I feel so loved. :3