Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Memorable quotes

Comments

• SynthusSynthus Member Posts: 163 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Dunn said:
    Yeah and then something about a trap card.
    Oh yeah, I forgot Felix was in that series too.
  • KietKiet Member Posts: 3,263 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    wtf do you mean by today's standards dbz isn't anime. it's literally anime as in japanese animation y'all anime haters just afraid to admit you love an anime.
    Shirszae
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United StatesMember Posts: 6,303 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Kiet said:
    wtf do you mean by today's standards dbz isn't anime. it's literally anime as in japanese animation y'all anime haters just afraid to admit you love an anime.
    By today's standards of many male anime watchers that don't consider anything that isn't essentially an animated harem show as 'anime'.

I consider DBZ anime and quite enjoyed watching it growing up.

Jinos
  • AtalkezAtalkez Member Posts: 5,047 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Enjoyed? Have you seen Super?

You hug Aurora compassionately.
  • MathonwyMathonwy Member Posts: 914 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    edited May 28
    Kiet said:

Saeva said:
    If Mathonwy is 2006 I wish 2007 had never come.
    Xenomorph said:
    heh. Mathowned.
    Message #12872 Sent by Jurixe
    4/16/0:41
    MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
    Caelan
  • LennLenn Member Posts: 592 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Kresslack said:
    Kiet said:
    By today's standards of many male anime watchers that don't consider anything that isn't essentially an animated harem show as 'anime'.

I consider DBZ anime and quite enjoyed watching it growing up.
    Are you implying DBZ isn't a harem anime?
    Arin!
  • VinzentVinzent Member Posts: 186 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    As noted by the all-knowing Wikipedia, DBZ is adventure, comedy, and fantasy.
  • CaelanCaelan Member Posts: 1,953 @ - Epic Achaean
    edited May 29
    What sort of lunatic eats the ass end out of an apple first.  No buildup, no anticipation, no suspense, just.. BLAM there you go!   INSANITY

The closest I've come to watching anime is when I was stationed in Japan and had to dodge the obnoxious Yu-gi-oh cartoons so my kids wouldn't want to watch them all day. Also, damn AFN for playing it for what felt like half the day.

Well, that and the hentai and furry-based pr0n I see at work regularly.

MathonwyUtianima
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United StatesMember Posts: 6,303 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Caelan said:
    What sort of lunatic eats the ass end out of an apple first.
    That's how you're supposed to eat them! And typically eat the entire thing save for the stem. People waste about 50% of the apple when they eat it these days.

• StefanaStefana Member Posts: 69 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Kresslack said:
    Caelan said:
    That's how you're supposed to eat them! And typically eat the entire thing save for the stem. People waste about 50% of the apple when they eat it these days.
    Maybe the weirdest rag on “kids these days” I’ve ever heard.

Fucking millennials and your... apple core wastage, I guess.

We are fools whether we dance or not, so we may as well dance.
    Arin!CaelanSynbios
    Stefana said:
    Kresslack said:
    Caelan said:
    Maybe the weirdest rag on “kids these days” I’ve ever heard.

Fucking millennials and your... apple core wastage, I guess.
    Ha! Wasn't intended like that, but yeah. Turns out it's actually about 30%, which is still a lot of apple.

Caelan
  • AsmodronAsmodron Member Posts: 3,030 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    2019/05/29 11:38:10 - Krizal has sanctioned a raid against The City of Eleusis.
    2019/05/29 11:41:42 - Krizal has retrieved a tank from your city's reserves.
    2019/05/29 12:07:41 - Asmodron, Krizal, Sobriquet, and Zhedan have destroyed The ruins of Staging grounds for the Collosea en Duir.
    2019/05/29 12:59:10 - The City of Eleusis has declared a sanctioned raid against the City.
    2019/05/29 13:18:15 - Asmodron has disarmed a hostile tank. Arcturus, Shirszae, and Sobriquet assisted in the defence.
    2019/05/29 13:18:15 - The City of Eleusis has withdrawn from the City, ending the sanctioned raid.
    2019/05/29 17:30:16 - The City of Eleusis has declared a sanctioned raid against the City.
    2019/05/29 17:48:08 - Wicella has disarmed a hostile tank. Krizal and Shirszae assisted in the defence.
    2019/05/29 17:48:08 - The City of Eleusis has withdrawn from the City, ending the sanctioned raid.
    019/05/29 18:07:40 - The City of Eleusis has declared a sanctioned raid against the City.
    2019/05/29 18:43:08 - Elon has disarmed a hostile tank. Krizal, Shirszae, and Wicella assisted in the defence.
    2019/05/29 18:43:08 - The City of Eleusis has withdrawn from the City, ending the sanctioned raid.

Image result for awkward

• ArmaliArmali Member, Secret Squirrel Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    edited May 29
    Eleusis still won, you didn't capture any tanks.
    AsmodronAstarodCooperShirszae
  • AstarodAstarod Member Posts: 491 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    edited May 29
    @Asmodron Could we get an itemized list of the 21 guards slain? I want to see who got the most for the 10K bonus :)
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."
    Caelan
  • GilliamGilliam Member Posts: 78 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Was a definite Eleusis/Ashtan win. They kicked our asses in that one no questions.
    AsmodronAstarod
  • AsmodronAsmodron Member Posts: 3,030 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Astarod said:
    Asmodron Could we get an itemized list of the 21 guards slain? I want to see who got the most for the 10K bonus :)

I mean...if it is clearly a 'bonus' of gold you want to give out in-game...then no...I would definitely not be giving you the list here...

Just use one of your alts anyway
  • AstarodAstarod Member Posts: 491 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Asmodron said:
    2019/05/29 11:38:10 - Krizal has sanctioned a raid against The City of Eleusis.
    2019/05/29 11:41:42 - Krizal has retrieved a tank from your city's reserves.
    2019/05/29 12:07:41 - Asmodron, Krizal, Sobriquet, and Zhedan have destroyed The ruins of Staging grounds for the Collosea en Duir.
    2019/05/29 12:59:10 - The City of Eleusis has declared a sanctioned raid against the City.
    2019/05/29 13:18:15 - Asmodron has disarmed a hostile tank. Arcturus, Shirszae, and Sobriquet assisted in the defence.
    2019/05/29 13:18:15 - The City of Eleusis has withdrawn from the City, ending the sanctioned raid.
    2019/05/29 17:30:16 - The City of Eleusis has declared a sanctioned raid against the City.
    2019/05/29 17:48:08 - Wicella has disarmed a hostile tank. Krizal and Shirszae assisted in the defence.
    2019/05/29 17:48:08 - The City of Eleusis has withdrawn from the City, ending the sanctioned raid.
    019/05/29 18:07:40 - The City of Eleusis has declared a sanctioned raid against the City.
    2019/05/29 18:43:08 - Elon has disarmed a hostile tank. Krizal, Shirszae, and Wicella assisted in the defence.
    2019/05/29 18:43:08 - The City of Eleusis has withdrawn from the City, ending the sanctioned raid.

Image result for awkward

TBH, you're right with this one, though. Never should have put down tanks.
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."
  • KuririnKuririn Member Posts: 57 ✭✭ - Stalwart
    God that's a punchable face.  How fitting.
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, FloridaMember Posts: 5,084 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    He's your favorite son, don't lie.
               My wing tips waltz across naive
                     Wood floors they creak
                  Innocently down the stairs

Drag melody
    My percussive feet serve cobweb headaches as a
              Matching set of marching clocks
                The slumbering apparitions
              That they've come to wake up
    Zackery
  • KietKiet Member Posts: 3,263 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I have no favorites because unlike most of Achaea I actually vetted me sons
  • ShubShub Member Posts: 200 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    So I didnt read this super thoroughly, I’m just gonna choose to believe that this Eleusis war was started over the right way to eat apples and that eleusis and the coalition are on the ass-first team, that’s how i’m gonna write it in this history ledger over here, you’re welcome

JiraishinUtianimaArin!Numira
    Shub said:
    So I didnt read this super thoroughly, I’m just gonna choose to believe that this Eleusis war was started over the right way to eat apples and that eleusis and the coalition are on the ass-first team, that’s how i’m gonna write it in this history ledger over here, you’re welcome
    Should really write it like that in a journal and just secretly start having it added to libraries. The Great Apple War of 802.

Utianima
  • JiraishinJiraishin skulkingMember Posts: 2,121 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Kresslack said:
    Shub said:
    Should really write it like that in a journal and just secretly start having it added to libraries. The Great Apple War of 802.
    Apples is dead tho, RIP :(
    Is.. is that not what it's about?? I  can see no other reason why we'd be at war.
    We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.

Utianima
  • SthenoStheno Member Posts: 130 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Melodie said:
    He's your favorite son, don't lie.
    You know he can't admit this without a voyria redux.

Zachariel Zackery is my favourite stepson, because Cresil don't play.
    And there's a pleasure in hiding from the sun.
    No, I was never one for pretty weather.
    KietZackery
    I was pleasantly surprised to see Profit had returned. Good ole fashioned Shenanigans at work.

SkyeUtianima
  • ShubShub Member Posts: 200 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    edited May 30
    Kresslack said:
    Shub said:
    Well it’s just a little skirmish at this point with the usual juvenile public postings, hardly qualifies as a great apple war. You see to greatening the war then we’ll talk libraries. Until then this anecdote will do.

Sign In to Comment.