Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Memorable quotes

1783784786788789803

Comments

  • CooperCooper Member Posts: 5,642 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Imo it isn't enough shit talking.

    Dunn
  • KyrraKyrra AustraliaMember Posts: 4,936 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I just miss you @Mizik :( 
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

  • DunnDunn Member, Secret Squirrel Posts: 6,304 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    The quote neglects to include the part about us seducing you back into our arms @Mizik


    Jinos
  • TahquilTahquil Member Posts: 4,515 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    The 'epitome of evil' only ranks as the third scariest bird in Australia.
    JiraishinAdrikUvianZbaco
  • JiraishinJiraishin skulkingMember Posts: 2,202 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    edited August 2019
    Atalkez said:
    10) Jiraishin told You: So yes. It's been hell. Welcome back, do not fail.
    11) Jiraishin told You: What are you doing?
    12) You told Jiraishin: Gettting drunk.
    13) Jiraishin told You: The hell? You have a -duty-.
    14) Jiraishin told You: Get drunk on your own gods-damned time.

    <passing tf out trying to get to them>

    <arrive and immediately pass out>

    Alasiel gloomily tells you, "Sounds about right."

    Tesha gives you a concerned look.

    Olisaphet brushes the dust and dirt off of you.

    <wakes up>

    You say in a silky, smooth tenor voice, "I am here Ash rrequeshteed."

    <passes out>

    Tesha says to Azele in a mellifluous voice, "This is Atalkez. He is a fabled warrior of the
    Bloodsworn."

    Tesha says to Azele in a mellifluous voice, "He is mildly inebriated."

    <wakes up>

    Jiraishin says grimly with a harsh Western accent, "I requested you do your -duty-, Avatar."

    You say in a silky, smooth tenor voice, "Theyy had a dkTt too."

    Atalkez wanders off, drunkenly.
    The worst raid defender :angry:
    jk I love you don't leave
    ________________________
    The soul of Ashmond says, "Always with the sniping."

    (Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
    Anaidiana
  • SophiSophi Rally PointMember Posts: 145 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Aww :(   
  • MorthifMorthif Member Posts: 1,735 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Atalkez said:
    10) Jiraishin told You: So yes. It's been hell. Welcome back, do not fail.
    11) Jiraishin told You: What are you doing?
    12) You told Jiraishin: Gettting drunk.
    13) Jiraishin told You: The hell? You have a -duty-.
    14) Jiraishin told You: Get drunk on your own gods-damned time.

    <passing tf out trying to get to them>

    <arrive and immediately pass out>

    Alasiel gloomily tells you, "Sounds about right."

    Tesha gives you a concerned look.

    Olisaphet brushes the dust and dirt off of you.

    <wakes up>

    You say in a silky, smooth tenor voice, "I am here Ash rrequeshteed."

    <passes out>

    Tesha says to Azele in a mellifluous voice, "This is Atalkez. He is a fabled warrior of the
    Bloodsworn."

    Tesha says to Azele in a mellifluous voice, "He is mildly inebriated."

    <wakes up>

    Jiraishin says grimly with a harsh Western accent, "I requested you do your -duty-, Avatar."

    You say in a silky, smooth tenor voice, "Theyy had a dkTt too."

    Atalkez wanders off, drunkenly.
    Ashtan is recruiting for your scorned lover revenge needs
  • AtalkezAtalkez Member, Secret Squirrel Posts: 5,368 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Never was about being lovers. Bloodsworn is important

    Deucalion has cowardly declined the challenge of Atalkez to engage in mortal combat.

    You hug Aurora compassionately.
  • AsmodronAsmodron Member Posts: 3,142 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Penwize said:
    Morthif said:
    Atalkez said:
    Never was about being lovers. Bloodsworn is important
    Ashtan is recruiting for your scorned lover ex-Bloodsworn revenge needs
    If only we had an equivalent to Bloodsworn.

    Hmmm.  Alright boys and girls, I think it's time we get to work.  It's time to make Tentaclesworn happen.

    Pretty sure Dunn and Hecate already accomplished this.
    Boosteya
  • TorrentTorrent Member Posts: 300 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Asmodron said:
    Penwize said:
    Morthif said:
    Atalkez said:
    Never was about being lovers. Bloodsworn is important
    Ashtan is recruiting for your scorned lover ex-Bloodsworn revenge needs
    If only we had an equivalent to Bloodsworn.

    Hmmm.  Alright boys and girls, I think it's time we get to work.  It's time to make Tentaclesworn happen.

    Pretty sure Dunn and Hecate already accomplished this.
    I am now picture the tentacle monster from Futurama that is cheating on everyone with there tentacles. Love the tentacle!
  • AntoniusAntonius Member Posts: 5,038 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Morthif said:
    Atalkez said:
    Never was about being lovers. Bloodsworn is important
    Ashtan is recruiting for your scorned lover ex-Bloodsworn revenge needs
    He'll have plenty of opportunities for revenge where he is.
    Atalkez
  • FarrahFarrah Member, Secret Squirrel Posts: 2,643 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I think I broke him. :(
  • PuxiPuxi Member Posts: 625 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Farrah said:
    I think I broke him. :(
    You caused him to become an alcoholic IC... Are you happy now?!
    NumiraAsmodron
  • AtalkezAtalkez Member, Secret Squirrel Posts: 5,368 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Farrah said:
    I think I broke him. :(
    Between you and Mezghar, shattered is more apt 😂

    Deucalion has cowardly declined the challenge of Atalkez to engage in mortal combat.

    You hug Aurora compassionately.
  • AsmodronAsmodron Member Posts: 3,142 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    It is in the darkest of situations when we can shine the brightest.
  • TorinnTorinn Member Posts: 1,347 @ - Epic Achaean
    It feels like Holy Inquisition time.  Hashan shall be weeded out!
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
    AtalkezAchilles
  • AsmodronAsmodron Member Posts: 3,142 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Time to declare war!
  • AntoniusAntonius Member Posts: 5,038 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Jiraishin said:
    Atalkez says to you in a cold, monotone voice, "Yyou wonv *hic* w leAve me too,
    willL you?"
     :'( 

    Well, will you?
  • JiraishinJiraishin skulkingMember Posts: 2,202 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Antonius said:
    Jiraishin said:
    Atalkez says to you in a cold, monotone voice, "Yyou wonv *hic* w leAve me too,
    willL you?"
     :'( 

    Well, will you?
    ICly, at the moment Atalkez asked, Jir would've abandoned him in a hot second. 

    This caused a bit of an awkward pause before Jiraishin came up with "I serve the Bloodsworn."
    ________________________
    The soul of Ashmond says, "Always with the sniping."

    (Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
    ShirszaeAtalkez
  • DorielDoriel Member Posts: 156 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Jesus fucking christ Farrah what did you do to him
    AdrikArin!
Sign In to Comment.